(mod delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
1 you don't need to remove the DSP but the mod crash then I suggest remove of your rom
2 yeah works but I suggest again :D install google music

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas

xperia_pro

Dec 2, 2011
cozumel
i installed this in minicm7 2.2.1 and.. works gr8!!!! the power amp NO fc :D player pro equalizer no works eith this mod, power amp is the best :D (my version is 1.0 bulid 430)

DomusX10

Feb 16, 2011
Rome
OnePlus 8 Pro
i installed this in minicm7 2.2.1 and.. works gr8!!!! the power amp NO fc :D player pro equalizer no works eith this mod, power amp is the best :D (my version is 1.0 bulid 430)

are you sure that works on this version of MiniCM7 and with poweramp? (that not crash?)

I'm on MiniCM7 v2.2.0 and I have PowerAmp bought by 2 years...If with next version works, I'm happy!

xperia_pro

Dec 2, 2011
cozumel
are you sure that works on this version of MiniCM7 and with poweramp? (that not crash?)

I'm on MiniCM7 v2.2.0 and I have PowerAmp bought by 2 years...If with next version works, I'm happy!

yes works :), I have confirmed it in the player pro says the equalizer is not available because another app has settings

and sounds GREAAAT! than after :cool:

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
The new update songs better I change some libs to work on x10 mini. miniCM7 I need one tester to test this in miniCm9

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed at Op's request.
    Did you tested on MiniCM9-3.0.2??? How it is different prom pual's SRS effects??
    And does this fix noise in the sound through internal speakers of phone???
    Sorry for so many questions :D
    Did you tested on MiniCM9-3.0.2??? How it is different prom pual's SRS effects??
    And does this fix noise in the sound through internal speakers of phone???
    Sorry for so many questions :D

yeah i have in my phone with minicCM9 3.0.2 the only bug is the Xloud i forget it post in the theard jeje bug you can delete from the zip libs/soundfx/xloud.lib or only when you are in a call, down the voice volume :D no more to do
    I have MiniCM7 v.2.2.0 and I have flashed SRS zip files, two weeks ago.

I have Sony Ericsson LiveSound, and I did not see the difference between before SRS and after SRS flashed​​.

It is worth to flash this file?

Can I flash it even though I already flashed SRS? or I risk a fault?