HTC Legend 2.2 Froyo update offically announced!

Search This thread

mercuryzzz

Jun 24, 2008
In the meantime another month passed and no froyo yet for legend, and above all no froyo release date yet. I think I will wait until the end of october to sell my legend and buy a nexus1. Legend in this moment is the worst choise because of lack of confirmed updates

TheLegendaryJay

Aug 20, 2010
I'm sure they'd be appreciative if you bought another device after being so hard done by not having FroYo by now lol

Even if a small number of enthusiasts stopped buying HTC's the broader public are buying more and more everyday, so it's not going to hurt them. Their sales are better than ever, and their hardware is good. I won't stop buying HTC's because their release cycle is slower than what I'd like.

HpX

Oct 1, 2010
Bad News

This is the email response I received today regarding Froyo :(
Dear *******,

Maybe you should try to do a hard reset on the phone since it could be a bug in the system. Unfortunately legend phones dont get 2.2, and we dont have any information if it will recive the update 2.2 in the future.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number *******.

Sincerely,

Semira

ananthm2k5

Jul 17, 2010
This is the email response I received today regarding Froyo :(
Dear *******,

Maybe you should try to do a hard reset on the phone since it could be a bug in the system. Unfortunately legend phones dont get 2.2, and we dont have any information if it will recive the update 2.2 in the future.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number *******.

Sincerely,

Semira

Most representatives are misleading. If wildfire is getting froyo so will the legend. Period.

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA App