Attachments

• XposedAppSettings-lollipop.zip
    242.8 KB · Views: 3,045
  • app-debug_1.3.apk
    149.8 KB · Views: 5,598
Last edited:

kurvenmeister

Jan 16, 2016
@matteo915 can confirm it works on nougat, but only on galaxy alpha resurrection 7.1.2, tried your mod on my stock p10, nougat 7.0.1, did not work. great work so far, keep going on

zanderzone

Sep 14, 2011
//update
made a new apk base on @pyler's v1.3

Hi guys,
I just modify few code to make Locale working in AppSettings for nougat based on @paldave's v1.1(https://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/mod-appsettings-1-11-fixed-lollipop-5-1-t3181441). Here is the source and apk. Try at your own risk.

I have tried this version and it didn't work on my Samsung Galaxy S8 plus. I tried changing DPI of various apps, didn't work. Thanks for your work though mate.

camapghe

Nov 11, 2009
I'm using the new version 1.13, and can only changed the font size/dpi some (not all) the apps. For an instance, the change on LinkedIn or Blue Dict didn't work at all, while Facebook or some other popular apps are still working fine.

toole

Dec 1, 2013
Ah, so you guys don't know?

Okay, good news for you all! Don't use AppSettings for per app dpi, no no no no... Instead download SkyonlinHelper; it allows per app dpi config and more. For me, I find the other option glitchie, but just the dpi works great!
Link to download? ;)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GioLangLe

Aug 26, 2012
I can not use the rotate screen change. Can you use it?

Gửi từ SM-N935S của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

wahuka

Sep 15, 2011
Skyonlin only change DPI but not in chat screen.
I need change DPI in chat screen, some app?
Thanks

leongzxc

Oct 14, 2011
Ah, so you guys don't know?

Okay, good news for you all! Don't use AppSettings for per app dpi, no no no no... Instead download SkyonlinHelper; it allows per app dpi config and more. For me, I find the other option glitchie, but just the dpi works great!

THANK YOU!!

finally after so long... an app that i need it to be small is finally.. SMALL!

yes need to disable floating mode, set it all to 0 and opacity to 0% in order to hide it

open the app as normal = the DPI does change

thanks again!!! :D

Top Liked Posts