TF101 Official Game Console Emulator Compatibility List

Search This thread

DevCake

Mar 3, 2008
Twisty works (runs z files like Infocom games) but the text is really small and there's no way to adjust it, also doesn't go portrait. There's a 2.0 version floating around but i haven't tried it yet.

Twisty's the java Z machines VM? Not familiar with is but it goes on this list. No sign of it on the market but I see version floating around. I'll give it a try.

Thanks,

~DC

krighton

Apr 30, 2011
i think version .82 of twisty is on the market...2.0 is in alpha or some such...developers seem to be busy too busy with RL to release the ability to increase the font size....i got sorceror to run, only one i tried.

rikkia

Jan 4, 2011
Nottingham
CoBrA2168 - I got it off the market so unless dev/google changed it I dunno

Gensoid v2.4.3 as I said before in edit working but so far only tested with Sonic the Hedgehog.

Interesting note is the Tiger DS Emulator which has a beta floating on the net, tested but couldn't get any roms to load but didn't extensively test.

krighton

Apr 30, 2011
I tried UAE4Droid but no game was working even when I used a ROM that worked on desktop UAE.

same...i tried every kickstart/rom and even w/.key file and nothing worked...really shouldn't be this hard...amiga forever should release an android version.....closest i could get was a flickering test pattern of colored bars.

Last edited:

DevCake

Mar 3, 2008
Care to share the spyro link because I can't get any games n fpse to work...might be my BIOS though care to share that also?

I just loaded spyro 1 and it played fine, some crackly sound in the intro but none during gameplay. I found the Rom after about 2 minutes of searching and grabbed the first one I found. The bios I'm using is the one they have listed as recommended in FPse under "system". Found the bios just as easily as the ROMs I find. We are not allowed to post links to these resources, start with your bios.

I might have an older version of Fpse but I'm not sure because I can't find the version anywhere in the app. Anyone know where it is in the app?

~DC

icow

Mar 11, 2010
I just loaded spyro 1 and it played fine, some crackly sound in the intro but none during gameplay. I found the Rom after about 2 minutes of searching and grabbed the first one I found. The bios I'm using is the one they have listed as recommended in FPse under "system". Found the bios just as easily as the ROMs I find. We are not allowed to post links to these resources, start with your bios.

I might have an older version of Fpse but I'm not sure because I can't find the version anywhere in the app. Anyone know where it is in the app?

~DC

if you go to settings on your device not on fpse then applications it should give you a list of all installed apps

what file extension is the game? .bin? ISO?

DevCake

Mar 3, 2008
if you go to settings on your device not on fpse then applications it should give you a list of all installed apps

what file extension is the game? .bin? ISO?

Woh major brain fart, thanks for the jump start =]

I've got V 0.10.36

Before I buy the newest version I source an older version to try first so this version is most likely older than what is on the market.

Who's got the latest and is it working for you?

~DC

Locri

Dec 16, 2010
I'm having a strange problem with controls via SNES9x. When I dock my TF not all of the keyboard keys work to play games. Non of the default qwaszx keys or the select/start keys seem to have any effect on the game, although the keys for saving and restoring state seem to work.

Anyone run into this problem? Any thoughts on why it might not be working?

icow

Mar 11, 2010
i tried that verion of fpe with spyro but it didnt play just booted me to home :/

RiffyDivine

May 14, 2010
Magical Land of Ponyville
I got the GBA emulator working just fine and was playing super robot wars on it for an hour. The only issue I had was psx4droid, it would just goto a black screen and then back to picking a rom.

I also think we should make a note if your testing it with a root or stock OS running. Because changes made with a CFW may help to get something running or keep it from running.

Just tried FPse and again it crapped out on me.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy Folks,

I'd like to expand out of the TF/Honeycomb app list with this emulator list. Not sure how to make this a sticky or if I can. If you can please do. Please post any games or emus that work for you and I will update the OP.

GAMEON! =]

~DC

NOTE: ROMS listed as working with corresponding EMUs can come from different sources so your results may vary.

NEWSFLASH

The author of many of the preferred emulators has removed the majority of his apps from the Google Market and for a limited time is providing some of them for free on SlideMe.

Now Adding game controllers, non working emulators and web resources

RESOURCES

http://www.techcredo.com/android/de...n-on-android-nintendo-sega-c64-amiga-and-more
    Zophar's Domain- Nice Emu info site.

Migrating all working and not working games with emulator and versions to this MASTER LIST SPREADSHEET.

WORKING

N64oid - Nintendo 64
    -Zelda oot
    -Zelda MM
    -Super Smash Bros
    -cruis'n the world
    -Diddy Kong Racing
    -Earthworm Jim 3D
    -F-Zero X
    -GoldenEye
    -Legend of Zelda: OoT and MM
    -Mario Kart 64
    -Mortal Kombat Triology
    -StarFox64
    -SuperMario 64
    -Super Smash Brothers
    -Turok: The Dinosaur Hunger
    -Turok2: Seeds of evil
    -Turok3: Shadow of Oblivion
    -Turok Rage Wars - 4 player mode supported with Wiimotes.
    -Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey
    -Wayne Gretzky's Hokey '98 (anniversary edition)
    -Xena Warrior Princess

SNesoid v2.2.2
    -Zelda ALttP
    -Super Mario World

Atariod - Atari 2600
    -Pac-2600 Pac Man

FpsE - PlayStation 1
    -Missle Command
    -spyro

Gameboid
    -Pokemon Emerald
    -Dragon BallZ (post titles you have tried)
    -Gundam

Twisty - Java Z Machines VM - Some Scaling issues

Game Controllers
    -WiimoteController v0.5b

IN TESTING
    AnDOSBox - Dos Emulator for Dos Games
    NOTE: Works nicely but be sure to exit correctly. With no dock best played in portrait. Nice key mapping, sounds works so far. Uses SoundBlaster emulation. Sometimes you have to force close from app mgmt to start app again.
    -PCBert - Qbert clone WORKING
    -Duke Nulem 3D - CLOSE to working, still tweaking.

NEEDS TESTING
    Playstation 1 - final fantasy vi, vii, viii, ix
    Playstation 1 - final fantasy tactics
    -GameBoid - GameBoy
    -CPS2HD - Capcom Play Station 2
    -UAE4Droid - Amiga 500
    -Scumm VM

LOOKING FOR WISH LIST
    -DreamCast
    -Intellivision

NOT WORKING
    -Mega Drive/Genesis EMU
    -GB/GBA EMU's
    - Tiger Arcade (Neogeo, Capcom & Cave) does not scale correctly
    I'll add it to the ultimate thread. Good job.
    Nice!

Which Emu are you using? n64emulator beta 1.1.4?

I want to make sure I note which games work with which Emu.

yes i'm suing "N64oid" on PRIME! v1.3 and actually i ended up with two versions of Ocarina of time version 1 works great. version two closes after hitting start button to try to equipt the sword.. so you guys may want to check your versions
    ok, here is the list :
    1. final fantasy vi, vii, viii, ix
    2. final fantasy tactics
    all for PlayStation :)

Added them to the "needs testing" list. I'll track them down and try them at some point over the weekend.

Have you loaded any of the PS1 emulators? Get FPSE loaded.
    I've got all of those rpg's listed and a lot more too (am a rpg fanatic)...even managed to get my hands on fpse and psx4droid (yet to test both however)

I've got a few more apps to mess with but once I'm done, I'll be all over this

just give me some time ;)