[ROM][Huawei U8150]MIUI.us v4 ICS[2.9.14][SnapSeries][18/9/2012][Uploaded]

Search This thread

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
Samsung Galaxy S4
LeEco Le 2
I solved near all problems in your rom. U made a lot of mistakes using some files from other phone that are useless (also bad apps -ex keyboard-) and u moved a lot of apps on data partition that cant be moved, (ex. google login , .... ).
I also slimmed it ;)

Reactions: i_fain

IdeosDev

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2011
I solved near all problems in your rom. U made a lot of mistakes using some files from other phone that are useless (also bad apps -ex keyboard-) and u moved a lot of apps on data partition that cant be moved, (ex. google login , .... ).
I also slimmed it ;)

Well man you can pm any suggestion to me as well can't check the forum thread always...i am looking for maintainer for U8150 Miui :)

IdeosDev

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2011
Hopefully this bug resolve in next release.
Finished my exam but my final just around 1 month to go.
So more focus on study then on android project
:fingers-crossed:

Hope Can Bring The Best For Us

mega g

Apr 7, 2011
i've download and flashed you rom. but is slow for me. i've leanfusion which is very fast rom.
you believe which is possible speed up you rom like leanfusion? and why you have put two apk for dialer,,, and other app?

ITA: ho già instalato la tua rom. ma per me non è veloce. ho la leanfusion che è molto veloce.
pensi che possa essere possibile renderla veloce quanto la leanfusion? e come mai ci sono 2 apk per il dialer?
l'ho tolto perche mi sembra alquanto strano che tu non abbia lasciato solo le cose originali della miui.

Ps: you can work on this rom: http://forum.myppc.it/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=7173
is fast, whit good framewrok, but have most little bug. the developer have tell us which everyone can devolp his rom.
please work on it.

Last edited:

asisc

Nov 28, 2011
i've download and flashed you rom. but is slow for me. i've leanfusion which is very fast rom.
you believe which is possible speed up you rom like leanfusion? and why you have put two apk for dialer,,, and other app?

ITA: ho già instalato la tua rom. ma per me non è veloce. ho la leanfusion che è molto veloce.
pensi che possa essere possibile renderla veloce quanto la leanfusion? e come mai ci sono 2 apk per il dialer?
l'ho tolto perche mi sembra alquanto strano che tu non abbia lasciato solo le cose originali della miui.

Ps: you can work on this rom: http://forum.myppc.it/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=7173
is fast, whit good framewrok, but have most little bug. the developer have tell us which everyone can devolp his rom.
please work on it.

If i was you, I'd not waste my time asking the developer for improvings e/o references to other distros......

Just consider that:

1) Those "cooked/ported/developed" ROMs by devs are UNOFFICIAL, thus not supported by anyone....in any way;
2) They are "developed in the spare time" by people which is not paid to do that....so they are moved by their "passion" and not for interest
3) Most of times they are released without even being tested (so be careful...)
4) Huawei Ideos U8150 is a CHEAP soapbox (no GPU for example), so most of "frills" will never work on it......whatever

Just try these "home cooked ROM" and if not working discard them.....leave your hopes to "request" or "suggest" anything about the ROM......nobody will care...at the end..... ;)

mega g

Apr 7, 2011
I'm sorry. but I saw he had written that the rom lag and then I asked if he could finish that, since it was very good, and does not need the gpu to work. ok i'll wait for the release of the Alberto96's rom

Last edited:

mega g

Apr 7, 2011
can anyone tell me how add support for melfast touchscreens, please? i'd use your rom but it have a pointer; and i don't see any update.

Top Liked Posts