[ROM][4.4.2][2/27/14] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 for Note 3 [HLTE][Semi-Nightly]

Search This thread

dohclude

logo.png

CyanogenMod 11.0
Android 4.4.2 KitKat

I'll be posting semi-nightly builds of Stock (or as close as possible) CyanogenMod 11 for the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. That basically means I will try to update on a daily basis, but no guarantees since some days have no real updates specific to our device. I may also release two or several releases in a day if there is a large amount of development for our device that day.

!!!Please Note!!! This is very new code for the Note 3 and all kind of bugs and unexpected things could happen at any time. I cannot be held responsible if you flash this on your phone and it eats your babies.

Working:

Calls
Sound
Camera
Bluetooth
WiFi
Mobile Data
GPS
External SD card

Not Working:

NFC

Bug Reports:

There will inevitably be some bugs here or there in these builds as they are still in very early stages. If you are getting crashes, freezes, or weird behavior in general it always helps if you can provide the logs so that the issue can be debugged to a certain degree. For those of you who know how, please send a copy of your logcat along with any bug reports on this thread. For those that don't know what logcat is, please read this informative post: HOW TO USE ADB,DDMS AND TAKE A LOGCAT

Installation:

1. Full Wipe (dirty flashing is a bad, and you should feel bad
zoidberg_menubar_11_13157_4795_thumb.png
)
2. Flash ROM
3. Flash GAPPS
4. (Optional) Flash Latest SuperSU

Changelog:

CyanogenMod Gerrit Review

Downloads:

DOWNLOAD ROM (ANDROID FILE HOST)
OLD BUILDS (ANDROID FILE HOST)

DOWNLOAD CM GAPPS (ANDROID FILE HOST)
MIRROR (MEGA)

DOWNLOAD PA GAPPS

DOWNLOAD SUPERSU

-----------------------------------

Thanks to the CyanogenMod Team!!! They do all the work, I just build it and share.

Last edited:

dkotoric

Jun 29, 2007
Ankeny
Thanks subscribed

Sent from my Note 3

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Hey is this a updated version from thw ine u posted in wiops thread a few houra ago, i see size is diff went from 199mb to 203mb

Sent from my Note 3

dohclude

Thanks subscribed

Sent from my Note 3

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Hey is this a updated version from thw ine u posted in wiops thread a few houra ago, i see size is diff went from 199mb to 203mb

Sent from my Note 3

This is actually a slightly newer build than the one posted originally in the other thread. Shouldn't be much different though.

mx597turbo

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
OnePlus 9
Tried your newest rom. Two issues:
1) Mic doesn't work when using speaker phone in voice calls. I can hear the other person, but they can't hear me.
2) Volume is very low. Ring, notifications, and voice call are all affected.

I went back to TW for now. These two issues are major for me. Literally everything else functions perfectly. Thanks for the great work!

jackxlj

Jul 17, 2007
....gear only works with some major modification on anything but tw based roms

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nickster1

Dec 8, 2011
Minneapolis
Google Pixel 7
Has anyone had success with in call on loudspeaker microphone working? Same as member posted above, but is there any CM ROMs without this issue for our devices right now? Also, am I doing things correctly by fully wiping, then (in order) flashing the (desired CM) ROM, then the CM11-OpenCL-libs.zip, then HLTETMO-C13QS-libs.zip, and lastly the gapps package? Or is any of those unnecessary and if so, why? Thanks for the help, in advance

Delete. Wrong thread.

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA
Any suggestions for resolving Settings FC? (Clean flash)
Thanks for keeping this up!
EDIT: magically working now.

Last edited:

thundertroy

Oct 16, 2010
Orangevale
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
You saved me from selling my Note 3. I HATED TOUCHWIZ with a passion of 10,000 firey suns! and I LOVE YOU DUDE! Keep up the AMAZING work ^_^ you win!

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
You saved me from selling my Note 3. I HATED TOUCHWIZ with a passion of 10,000 firey suns! and I LOVE YOU DUDE! Keep up the AMAZING work ^_^ you win!

dohclude

Probably my google-fu is failing me, but I can't find a list of what's known *not* too be working. Is there such a list, and if so, where? Thanks!

This is Alpha code pulled straight from the CyanogenMod git repo and compiled. It's brand new and there will be bugs I'm sure, but as far as I know there is no list of "known defects" as far as I know. Please help me and everyone else out by reporting bugs on this thread and I will add them to the OP and try to repro/fix them when possible. :good:

Last edited:

slayher

Mar 27, 2010
NFC and Hangouts audio, are the only 2 for certain things broken right now.
Low in call volume, speaker phone issues, have both been addressed in the code base.

Reactions: deeznutz1977

dkotoric

Jun 29, 2007
Ankeny
Low in call volume and also apps such as Soundhound and Shazam dont work, probably because of the mic not working

Sent from my Note 3

skylarmb

Aug 21, 2011
Santa Cruz
Wow awesome job. I haven't found anything that doesn't work yet (even tethering and s-pen!). Works much better than any other "alpha" ROM I've ever used.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

CyanogenMod 11.0
    Android 4.4.2 KitKat

I'll be posting semi-nightly builds of Stock (or as close as possible) CyanogenMod 11 for the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. That basically means I will try to update on a daily basis, but no guarantees since some days have no real updates specific to our device. I may also release two or several releases in a day if there is a large amount of development for our device that day.

!!!Please Note!!! This is very new code for the Note 3 and all kind of bugs and unexpected things could happen at any time. I cannot be held responsible if you flash this on your phone and it eats your babies.

Working:

Calls
    Sound
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    WiFi
    Mobile Data
    GPS
    External SD card

Not Working:

NFC

Bug Reports:

There will inevitably be some bugs here or there in these builds as they are still in very early stages. If you are getting crashes, freezes, or weird behavior in general it always helps if you can provide the logs so that the issue can be debugged to a certain degree. For those of you who know how, please send a copy of your logcat along with any bug reports on this thread. For those that don't know what logcat is, please read this informative post: HOW TO USE ADB,DDMS AND TAKE A LOGCAT

Installation:

1. Full Wipe (dirty flashing is a bad, and you should feel bad
    zoidberg_menubar_11_13157_4795_thumb.png
    )
    2. Flash ROM
    3. Flash GAPPS
    4. (Optional) Flash Latest SuperSU

Changelog:

CyanogenMod Gerrit Review

Downloads:

DOWNLOAD ROM (ANDROID FILE HOST)
    OLD BUILDS (ANDROID FILE HOST)

DOWNLOAD CM GAPPS (ANDROID FILE HOST)
    MIRROR (MEGA)

DOWNLOAD PA GAPPS

DOWNLOAD SUPERSU

-----------------------------------

Thanks to the CyanogenMod Team!!! They do all the work, I just build it and share.
    OP updated with 1/06/2014 build.
    OP updated with 1/09/2014 build.
    OP updated with 1/14/2014 Build.
    OP updated with 1/07/2014 build.