At&t Sim card on AIO Wireless

Search This thread

jon_yarbrough

Oct 14, 2010
DeBary
Hi all, I'm seriously thinking about switching carriers over to AIO Wireless. $50 for the same thing I currently have? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. My question is, I have a few At&t Sim cards from a few months ago after switching from At&t to T-Mobile, so would I be able to activate an At&t Sim card for the AIO network since AIO is At&t and it's on the same network?

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hi all, I'm seriously thinking about switching carriers over to AIO Wireless. $50 for the same thing I currently have? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. My question is, I have a few At&t Sim cards from a few months ago after switching from At&t to T-Mobile, so would I be able to activate an At&t Sim card for the AIO network since AIO is At&t and it's on the same network?

No, you have to purchase the AIO Sim separately.

Reactions: jon_yarbrough

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No, you have to purchase the AIO Sim separately.