Never bought from Fommy, but. . .

Search This thread

bug666

Jul 4, 2009
xdaforums.com
This is what I went with for mine:

Crystal Skin

Should be similar to the ones that were popular with the myTouch / Magic. The resin TPU ones.

And for screen protectors I will see if these are any good. Seems to be an invisible shield / BSE clone.

As long as they hold up until more accessories become available I'm fine.

Dror520

May 28, 2009
I don't think the cases from fommy are good because some of the cases block the proximity sensor on the phone.

jn_vista

Aug 25, 2009
I've had the resin TPU one on my magic for quite some time, and its the best I have ever used. It doesnt add alot of weight to the phone, and lso one of the easiest to install.

cupOjo

Jun 12, 2009
I really hope somebody comes out with a carbon fiber case, that would be sweet.

bfspider

Nov 3, 2008
Southern California
It'll be cool if moshi comes out w/ something. My friend has one for her iphone and it looks sweet! It is very stream-lined and doesn't make your phone any fatter. I typically hate cases. However, I think what moshi has looks pretty sweet.

InsightGoalie

Dec 27, 2008
Rockford, IL
I know in the past people were saying that magnetic closures messed up the G1's compass over time. Is that turning out to be true? I would think the N1 and any other phone with a compass would suffer the same fate if that is the truth. I like having my compass..

missnexusone

Jan 13, 2010
never order from fommy! i had the worst experience with them. i ordered the screen protector and the clear case (both were pre-order).. and also another screen protector for my N97.. later realized they didnt have the cheapest deals.. wanted to cancel the order the same day i ordered them. called customer service, noone picked up. tried a hundred times.. emailed them as well to no avail. come monday, i get a confirmation email that one of the items was shipped. argh! finally after calling nonstop, a customer rep finally picked up. I can only be refunded for the two items that hasn't shipped yet.

never order from fommy! i had the worst experience with them. i ordered the screen protector and the clear case (both were pre-order).. and also another screen protector for my N97.. later realized they didnt have the cheapest deals.. wanted to cancel the order the same day i ordered them. called customer service, noone picked up. tried a hundred times.. emailed them as well to no avail. come monday, i get a confirmation email that one of the items was shipped. argh! finally after calling nonstop, a customer rep finally picked up. I can only be refunded for the two items that hasn't shipped yet.

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with fommy. I on the other hand had no problem with the site. I had no problem calling them and asking them and speaking to a representative.

dallastx

Sep 29, 2008
Dallas TX
What about the battery they have...That doesnt look like the right battery! It says it fits 3-4 phones....Dosent look right...What do yall think?