[GAME] Bomb Attack Max Android Game

Search This thread

Mr.HB

May 31, 2014
play.google.com
You control Max who is jumping from platform to platform while avoiding bombs that are coming down. You control Max by tapping on the platform you want him to go to. In the casual game mode the bombs fall down slow but watch out they still can be tricky. You score 20 points for each bomb you avoid in the casual game adventure mode.
In the Hard Mode the action heats as the bombs move faster and the platformer game action speeds up. But the rewards are higher as you gain 50 points per bomb avoided. Max is in good hands with you right? Can you handle the intense bomb attack platformer game action?

Googleplay Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxbomb.app

JabXrNFUOYNwyCuPgMI_UIvwtovkPNbvtisxbJ99kLAFghzBM7b_V6hFbz0nSgab1QWj=h310

BbCatFdnKKfvU6YUVLuf0tcNA0qIZ82AvjD6MkhU7N2pg7jKUI1ayB7SJs6sdd0awHrQ=h900

Last edited:
Reactions: Sangeet007

Mr.HB

May 31, 2014
play.google.com
Any feedback from those who tried the game would be helpful. I thought there was a feedback earlier I responded to but it disappeared.

Last edited:

Mr.HB

May 31, 2014
play.google.com
I got an email saying that I received a post to this thread , but when I check in I don't see the post? This is what the email said

Dear Mr.HB,

zhivagames@gmail.com has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - [GAME] Bomb Attack Max Android Game - in the Android Apps and Games forum of xda-developers.

This thread is located at:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2795639&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
very simple game

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
xda-developers

Mr.HB

May 31, 2014
play.google.com
I am happy to announce Bomb Attack Max has hit the top 100 in the adventure category in India. Thanks to all my fans and especially my India fans. I am pushing for the top 50 now and hopefully hit the top free games this week.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You control Max who is jumping from platform to platform while avoiding bombs that are coming down. You control Max by tapping on the platform you want him to go to. In the casual game mode the bombs fall down slow but watch out they still can be tricky. You score 20 points for each bomb you avoid in the casual game adventure mode.
    In the Hard Mode the action heats as the bombs move faster and the platformer game action speeds up. But the rewards are higher as you gain 50 points per bomb avoided. Max is in good hands with you right? Can you handle the intense bomb attack platformer game action?

Googleplay Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxbomb.app

JabXrNFUOYNwyCuPgMI_UIvwtovkPNbvtisxbJ99kLAFghzBM7b_V6hFbz0nSgab1QWj=h310

BbCatFdnKKfvU6YUVLuf0tcNA0qIZ82AvjD6MkhU7N2pg7jKUI1ayB7SJs6sdd0awHrQ=h900