[GAME][2.1+] CowCopter 1.0.1

Search This thread

BubbleCow

Jun 10, 2011
Hi!

A friend and i recently released out latest game CowCopter, maybe you want to give it a try and kill some time with it :)

copter.png

Baisc Info

CowCopter is a side-scrolling arcade game featuring a little cow with many talents. Controls are easy: Tap the screen to unfold a portable helicopter and fly!

Earn xp by collecting stars, annoying snails and more to unlock more features - friends and enemies alike.

Screenshots
screen-1.png
screen-2.png
screen-5.png
screen-3.png

Download
Android Market, SlideME, AndroidPIT

Additional Dev Info

Have Fun!

BubbleCow

Jun 10, 2011
none taken - there should be games for everyone and every age :)

To quote AppEggs.com: "Join the happy animal war now and let your mind relax for a while."

eyekyu

Nov 23, 2010
Sin City
pretty fun... works on ICS :)

heres the QR Code for the lazy like me... hope this is ok OP

Attachments

• QR_Droid_7683.png
    QR_Droid_7683.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 133

BubbleCow

Jun 10, 2011
Interesting thing :)

Why have you chosen libdgx for this project?

We chose libgdx on our first game "CowCannon" and think it is very helpful!
Especially the fact that you can develop the game on the desktop without having transfer it to a phone or emulator. Because of the design you can make a desktop version, applet version and now even export it as html5 with GWT too!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

A friend and i recently released out latest game CowCopter, maybe you want to give it a try and kill some time with it :)

copter.png

Baisc Info

CowCopter is a side-scrolling arcade game featuring a little cow with many talents. Controls are easy: Tap the screen to unfold a portable helicopter and fly!

Earn xp by collecting stars, annoying snails and more to unlock more features - friends and enemies alike.

Screenshots
    screen-1.png
    screen-2.png
    screen-5.png
    screen-3.png

Download
    Android Market, SlideME, AndroidPIT

Additional Dev Info

Have Fun!