[Q] Is AT&T HTC one X+ 4.2 Rom Can Be installed on Unlocked On htc One x+(XL+) Telus(

Search This thread

manikumary

Feb 12, 2014
hyderabad
[Q] Is AT&T HTC one X+ 4.2 Rom Can Be installed on Unlocked On htc One x+(XL+) Telus(

Hi,

i bought my phone on ebay india. its currently having Android 4.1.1 and Sense 4.5. Is it possible Or anyone tried Updating AT&T Stock Firmware 4.2.x?

Thanks in Advance

Oct 13, 2009

ethanon

Aug 21, 2010
Hi,

i bought my phone on ebay india. its currently having Android 4.1.1 and Sense 4.5. Is it possible Or anyone tried Updating AT&T Stock Firmware 4.2.x?

Thanks in Advance

Friend, There is no STOCK Firmware update of 4.2.2 for At&t version of the phone yet..

THE ONLY OPTION FOR UPGRADE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW IS TO INSTALL A CUSTOM ROM ...

ethanon

Aug 21, 2010
Wrong, i really wish you would stop giving mis-information

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2467571

Lior, I am from India and I have both the version of the phone , I have received the update for enrc2b but for my At&t version I am yet to receive any update. Hope it drops some time soon , but the catch here is "NOW", I don't think we have it for OTA as of now. More over correct me if I am wrong we don't receive updates once we move out of the network .

Any way I do really appreciate all your hard work :good:

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
Lior, I am from India and I have both the version of the phone , I have received the update for enrc2b but for my At&t version I am yet to receive any update. Hope it drops some time soon , but the catch here is "NOW", I don't think we have it for OTA as of now. More over correct me if I am wrong we don't receive updates once we move out of the network .

Any way I do really appreciate all your hard work :good:

But YOU CAN use the RUU for the AT&T device.

kusanagi-sama

Nov 24, 2011
Wichita Falls, TX
Worked fine for my device

Ok, what did you do to get it to update? I RUUd the previous version thinking that it could get the new one to update, but that didn't work. So, basically, my phone is completely stock right now (I relocked the bootload before doing so, of course)

I have USB Debugging enabled, otherwise, it won't detect the phone if it isn't enabled. This new update calls our phone a PDA Phone and the first screen telling what it will do has like "asdasdffkdsgj" on it.

--EDIT--
You have the international version of the One X+, which has already had a proper update.

Last edited: