FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]-Stock 1.55.531.3 Rooted, Deodex -- REMOVED DUE TO KANG :eek:

658 posts
Thanks Meter: 160

By JKILO, Senior Member on 12th February 2012, 04:22 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
KANG - To steal or a stolen code when referring to programming. Also can refer to leaked coding.

Due to the copious amounts of kanging that now happens in regards to android development I will be pulling all of my links and changing the original posts with this. If you would like to use my roms please feel free to find the kanged version elsewhere.

For inspiring developers, rtfm or ask someone who knows what they are doing before you steal someone elses work, look at someones code and get the general idea. If you port or use something as a base, credit that person. Do not just link back to the thread where you got it from. My email is [email protected] so feel free to ask questions, if I know the answers I will be willing to assist.

I don't wish to call anyone out but I will say there are a few roms, specifically for MT4G Slide that have been kanged. One of which was taken from me, another was a kanged version of CM7 which was just the Settings.apk SettingsProvider.apk and Launcher.apk replaced. CM7 is framework edits, not just a list of apps an entire team works on. You cannot just replace apps in CyanogenMod and expect it to work thus the reason some parts of the Settings.apk force close. Its not hard to be an idiot but its even easier to spot bullshit work, do yourselves a favor, leave xda, leave rootzwiki, leave whatever thread you are on and learn from people who know what the fk they're doing.

If my email fills with hate mail, then fine, at least what I did I feel was right and do not have to worry about my development being taken and rebadged, if I'm out of line then have a moderator delete and close my thread. Thanks!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JKILO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JKILO Ad-Free
12th February 2012, 05:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Mainly because we are looking for s-off... Good work though

rooted 1.55.531.3 with clockwork recovery and SU
12th February 2012, 11:10 PM |#3  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,812

Donate to Me
More
Thanks man, i didnt feel like deodexing incase i wanted to start making changes ..hopefully with this stock build you have the cobwebs shook off and we can get cracking

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strapped365 Ad-Free
13th February 2012, 05:19 AM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Reno/Tahoe
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Finally. Huge thanks bro.
You are a life saver.
13th February 2012, 11:08 AM |#5  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,263

Donate to Me
More
i'd like to port this to Desire HD, may i ask to have some screens?
13th February 2012, 02:47 PM |#6  
Flag Columbus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoc

i'd like to port this to Desire HD, may i ask to have some screens?

It's the bone stock myTouch ROM, there should be screen shots and videos of it every where on Google. Since It's stock only, no mods us myTouch users already know what to expect it to look like
Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
13th February 2012, 05:54 PM |#7  
Flag Palm Springs, CA
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Does this have the insecure boot.img? What about the hboot version?

I'm currently unlocked and s-off, running UndeadK9's "stock" deodexed/rooted/optimized R2 release ROM. I don't want to lose s-off or root, but I like having a more "stock" rom as this is my only phone.
13th February 2012, 06:49 PM |#8  
Flag Columbus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzi0719

Does this have the insecure boot.img? What about the hboot version?

I'm currently unlocked and s-off, running UndeadK9's "stock" deodexed/rooted/optimized R2 release ROM. I don't want to lose s-off or root, but I like having a more "stock" rom as this is my only phone.

this zip is the OTA rooted with busybox and deodexed nothing more, there is no radio included or no hboot included, i just rooted my MyTouch yesterday and did the whole s-off thing, im running this now becuase me a jkilo go back to the shift forums so you will be all good man just make sure you do a full wipe
The Following User Says Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strapped365 Ad-Free
14th February 2012, 09:59 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
I noticed that the Clock was taken out, which is the only reason why I even use stock sense. is there a reason for that?
14th February 2012, 10:19 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfamy

I noticed that the Clock was taken out, which is the only reason why I even use stock sense. is there a reason for that?

I told him about it yesterday, he took it out on accident or something.
14th February 2012, 10:46 AM |#11  
Flag Columbus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limewirelord

I told him about it yesterday, he took it out on accident or something.

yeah its all being worked out now as much as possible, i mean between work and family that is.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1.55.531.3, deodex, mt4gs, mytouch4gslide, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread