[Q] gallery problem :/

Search This thread

SeeZaar

May 20, 2011
Memphis
I have the Xperia X10 and use nAa11 and 2.1.9 CM7... My problem is that my cell phone is very slow to open a gallery, and I do not know why? Help please.... :confused:

domics

Oct 3, 2011
I have the Xperia X10 and use nAa11 and 2.1.9 CM7... My problem is that my cell phone is very slow to open a gallery, and I do not know why? Help please.... :confused:

So anything else works fast?Did you change any settings for performance under Settings->Cyanogen Mod-> Performance ? Like overclock, Vm heap, SD Card Cache, Campache.. Do you have alot of apps installed? Not much free RAM? Please be a bit more specific ;)

U20i/nAaCM7+Kernel/XDAPremium

Last edited:
Reactions: SeeZaar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So anything else works fast?Did you change any settings for performance under Settings->Cyanogen Mod-> Performance ? Like overclock, Vm heap, SD Card Cache, Campache.. Do you have alot of apps installed? Not much free RAM? Please be a bit more specific ;)

U20i/nAaCM7+Kernel/XDAPremium