[Q]

Search This thread

Abraham310

Dec 19, 2011
I was using CM 7.5 Squadzone, so I finally I'm testing mebitek realease..

Can someone answer me, why the digital button "back" that is used on tablets it isn't on this rom? Is anyway to add that back button on Cyanogen mod by Mebitek..?

I used it cause my back button is damaged...

Thanks a lot.

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011

Can someone answer me, why the digital button "back" that is used on tablets it isn't on this rom? Is anyway to add that back button on Cyanogen mod by Mebitek..?

Thanks a lot.
it's because the soft buttons are squadzone's mod.. it will not be added to mebitek's since it is not an official feature of CM7.. just install button savior or virtual buttons for softkeys on mebitek's rom. if not, then you can go back to squad's.. n;)

Reactions: Abraham310

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks a lot.
    it's because the soft buttons are squadzone's mod.. it will not be added to mebitek's since it is not an official feature of CM7.. just install button savior or virtual buttons for softkeys on mebitek's rom. if not, then you can go back to squad's.. n;)