[Dec 10][SD]JIGNERSMIUI 12.03 Stock theme (rootfs)+ Hastarin Kernel 8.5.1

Search This thread

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
Does anyone know where i can find swype apk. i would really appericate it , im new at this MIUI ROM .... I have searched but cant find anything thanks alot

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Run O/S off the RAM?

Good things comes to those who search! As the saying goes.

Any way this can run off the RAM like this one (link below)? Note it says battery usage will be less if off the RAM. Not sure exactly how the O/S gets loaded on to the RAM as the SDCard is still needed for the CLRCAD and HARET etc. initially...like what pushes the O/S into the RAM?

Thanks again for this build !

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=870518

jigners

Apr 27, 2009
Swansea
Any way this can run off the RAM like this one (link below)? Note it says battery usage will be less if off the RAM. Not sure exactly how the O/S gets loaded on to the RAM as the SDCard is still needed for the CLRCAD and HARET etc. initially...like what pushes the O/S into the RAM?

Thanks again for this build !

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=870518

my knowledge is limited only to repacking and kernel updating, im not an Android
developer/builder, but rest assured if the MIUI UI will start attracting the likes of
mdeejay or darkstone, then perhaps we might see it running off RAM.

Last edited:

uthoocha

Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Settings/system/SDcard settings
Give us a feedback on how you find the build.

I have tried un mounting the SD Card and when I do Angry Bird download just doesn't start!

Whilst the SD is mounted I have been able too install other apps like es file explorer and flash 10.

Have I missed a post because I can't make this work and I have tried all sorts of mish mashing of settings and files. This one app never works for me on MUIU builds. I followed every step on the first post to the T for this install, even changed WM rom.

Help would be awesome thank you.

michedenhaag

Jul 23, 2007
I have tried un mounting the SD Card and when I do Angry Bird download just doesn't start!

Whilst the SD is mounted I have been able too install other apps like es file explorer and flash 10.

Have I missed a post because I can't make this work and I have tried all sorts of mish mashing of settings and files. This one app never works for me on MUIU builds. I followed every step on the first post to the T for this install, even changed WM rom.

Help would be awesome thank you.

I have the same issue. I gave up ;)

TonyKsh

Feb 3, 2010
Great Build, very fast and dont use a lot of battery...
I had once a problem when i tried to call I had a robot voice but now it's back to normal.
thank you for this build.

Reactions: jigners

hookguy

Oct 4, 2010
Hi,

Yeah I tried to but it just got stuck on the green HTC screen. Either way the build is fast, but is there any fix to not being able to download anything from the market? Whenever I try to download anythjng it says 'download paused'

magla111

Apr 30, 2010
Beograd
This is such a fantastic build, and I tried numerous of them... working flawlessly for me, speed, stability (no FCs at all), APNs automatically recognized, consumption 3-5 mA in standby, eye candy... and yes, market is working. Have some minor problems with wifi signal strength comparing with some other builds ans some apps demands sd card unmounted but that is absolutely nothing when it comes to general conclusion and that is: fantastic! Just keep them coming jigners (currently 0.12.24 is out), would be such a waste not to!

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Reserved for screenshots and other updates

Is there any way of upgrading from the 11/23 build to the 12/03 build or do I have to do a clean install altogether? For various reasons (all the early problems I had w/ robot voice etc.) I ended up w/ the 11/23 ROM and have done lots of work since then in configuring (even trying to write my own soft home button-gg..will see how that goes). So wondering if can upgrade from the 11/23 build to the 12/03 build? Thanks.

creed

Feb 28, 2006

I'd say it's more like 90% in English! That 10% is annoyingly noticable though :( Shame because as it stands this build is incredible compared to any other build I have used. The data is absolutely rock solid stable and it's fast as hell. It'd be perfect if the asian characters didn't keep popping up in the phone calls and contacts plus the couple of apps which have asian characters in.

Jayyy

Apr 3, 2010
Hmm, just tried the new 12.24 with this build everything is smooth! but themes having problems again XD just a heads up :)

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Unlock takes to CONVERSATIONS

Is there any way of upgrading from the 11/23 build to the 12/03 build or do I have to do a clean install altogether? For various reasons (all the early problems I had w/ robot voice etc.) I ended up w/ the 11/23 ROM and have done lots of work since then in configuring (even trying to write my own soft home button-gg..will see how that goes). So wondering if can upgrade from the 11/23 build to the 12/03 build? Thanks.

Well..I clean installed the 12/3 build. Ended up organizing things a lot better. Used dg Quickcuts to create a call forwarding shortcut (takes me straight into call forwarding details)..all call forwarding apps are useless..they all have built in forwarding codes (can not be changed) whereas with AT&T I have to use none as a subscriber.

Using XDA developed Button Savior for home and back soft buttons (that was another task to find something that actually worked and was simple enough to use). Would be nice if this could be built into the OS itself rather than a separate app. Still trying to learn how to write code for activity (like go back to home screen/home panel).

One thing I do note is that whenever the screen goes into lock mode (timeout) or locked intentionally, when I unlock it comes to the CONVERSATIONS app. Is there any way to get around this and just get it to go back to the home screen panel? I noticed this both with the 11/23 and the 12/3 builds.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BUILD UPDATE base on 12.03 MIUI release

Change log: [10Dec] 12.03 release

- Theme works
    - Stock icons
    - Much faster than 11.23 release
    - improved MIUI music player
    - revamped and improved keyboard
    - Bluetooth works out of the box, (just sent a photo file to my daughters Nokia phone)
    - GPS works out of the box too!!! just tested them this morning

DOWNLOAD JIGNERSMIUI 12.03

Sharing to you the build I found to be very stable after having used it for nearly
    two weeks of continuous use. Originally built by domineus of MIUI Developers
    forum
    , updated kernel to Hastarin 8.5.1 old cam.

two weeks of pure bliss, really, thats all i can say. I leave this if you are a fan of
    MIUI, then this is definitely worth a test

Advantages:

- No screen freeze at all:) (just leave Auto Rotate Screen in setting, default is on)
    - No SOD (can you believe it, never had any):) (See Recommended steps)
    - No Robo voice
    - No screen wakeup delay:)
    - Wifi works
    - Market apps installs without any hassles:)
    - 3G indicates HSPA if you are in its coverage
    - Almost no data drops (tip::) when turning "Data" on, give it 3-5minutes to stablish a good connection then start updating FB, browse, etc)
    - Working Notification lights:)
    - Loud sounds, but not too loud:)
    - Working ringtones, (I prefer Zedge, free membership in market)
    - Fast (very fast) graphics courtesy of Hastarin:) tip: install spareparts in Android Market and set all animations to fast (in my test it hardly affected battery usage)
    - Camera and Camcorder
    - Facebook Contacts Sync (yes you read it right):) for birthdays, I recommend "Birthday Assistant"
    - MIUI music interface is one if not the best our there.
    - loads of stuff as short cut in the pull down task bar like data, wifi, sound 14 in total including reboot function.
    - Battery is excellent, better than the Stock Winmo i was on

How to achieve the best battery life in this build: (5-7mAmp on standby)

- turn "Data" on ONLY when you need to update facebook, browse the web using 3G
    or use chat clients like eBuddy etc.
    - consequently turn on WIFI only when in range and when you need to connect to it
    - only ever use live wallpapers, when you are showing off to your friends:p:p

Recommended steps in testing this build:

- charge battery at least >70%
    - HSPL 2.08 (Video Guide Link)
    - Task 29 - use .nbh file of Radio 2.15 to run it (this will then be your Radio)(YouTube link)
    - Flash Oct 13▐ VBNROM *Reloaded 2*▐ 21913/24634▐ WWE 3.14 Core▐ Best Battery <8mA in Standby
    - Full format SDCard using SD Formatter 2.0
    - Unzip the file using 7zip found here
    - at first place ONLY the folder "JIGNERSMIUI" in your SDCard
    - Manually run CLRCAD then haret.exe (I prefer this method as it is plain and simple)(you must activate haret.exe while bottom keypads are a light).
    - sync with google and facebook
    - reboot back to VBN Winmo
    - connect to pc (still in winmo) then transfer all your pictures, music, videos via usb
    - Turn screen off, disconnect from pc
    - run CLRCAD and haret.exe again
    - Note: at first run of Gallery, it will be slow as it takes time to index the photo/video
    files, just be patient and give it the time it needs (5-10min) depends on how
    many photo files you have. After that it will be fast:)

DOWNLOAD LINK 11.23 release

MIRROR

MIRROR 2 thanks to nafania_19:)

youtube video comparison to my partners 3GS

Special Thanks To:

- Cotulla - for making all this possible
    - domineus - for creating us this build and for giving people a chance to create their own Android roms.
    - hastarin - for the kernel
    - vbn for creating the perfect winmo base for this MIUI build
    - MIUI-DEV team for opening the forum for the HD2
    Hi cesar, good to see you are on android these days :D
    Tested further..no problems with calls at all (had to rename default.acdb)..camera works fine. Only thing is Alarm Clock was getting shut down each time I tried it..but that is an app issue how it got installed I think. All the core stuff and so many other apps I put in all work fine (weather, financial, real estate, FB, mail etc)
    FIXES for 11.23 BUILD

GPS issues: solved:)

if you cant get a GPS satellite fix HERE is the solution

WIFI Tethering app

WIFI tethering in post 36

Quadrant Score just using default, no cpu tweaks whatever (Thanks to hastarin)
    Great Build, very fast and dont use a lot of battery...
    I had once a problem when i tried to call I had a robot voice but now it's back to normal.
    thank you for this build.