[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][hydrogen] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

TheStrix

Recognized Developer
May 10, 2014
Mumbai
MGYZI97.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • VoLTE
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Known issues:

• You say! :D

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
  • @luca020400: "Me: HAALP!" He answered me
  • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
  • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

Donations:
You don't have to but if you want;
Donate via PayPal: http://paypal.me/ParthBhatia/
Donate via PayTM: http://i.imgur.com/54cQl9N.jpg (QR code)

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 14 for hydrogen, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max

Contributors
TheStrix
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-21
Last Updated 2017-04-19

TheStrix

Recognized Developer
May 10, 2014
Mumbai
Last edited:

TheStrix

Recognized Developer
May 10, 2014
Mumbai
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q)What phone variants are supported?
A)Mi Max with SD650 (hydrogen) is supported by me and NOT Mi Max SD652 (helium).
So helium users are not suggested to flash this.

Q) Is VoLTE supported?
A) Yes

Q) Where are Developer options?
A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
A) Yes.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.

Last edited:
G

GuestK00219

so another unofficial build with incomplete sources? nijel8 has done some pretty good work too but w/o releasing vendor files it's no good for rom developers and now your build with old device tree from official Lineage repos

EDIT: just seen new commits on gerrit... yaaay!
TheStrix are you Parth Bhatia?

Last edited:

alf0

Apr 28, 2016
Jakarta
Hey @TheStrix, quick question, I still seeing you on the list of maintainer of LineageOS, why creating this unofficial build? is this a build for testing before LOS automatic build? Thanks!

Zola III

Aug 26, 2011
Sarajevo
Hey @TheStrix, quick question, I still seeing you on the list of maintainer of LineageOS, why creating this unofficial build? is this a build for testing before LOS automatic build? Thanks!

Because it needs to be accepted again to become official besides I don't know did the official one's started rolling at all, announcement whose first the weekend for most of the officialy accepted (80+) devices for now.

Reactions: Dextremadura

nijel8

Dec 24, 2011
All over US
Google Pixel 5a
so another unofficial build with incomplete sources? nijel8 has done some pretty good work too but w/o releasing vendor files it's no good for rom developers and now your build with old device tree from official Lineage repos

Have you even looked at my sources!?!? What's incomplete about them? If you are a dev you know how to extract vendor files. If you don't know go and read, learn and do it.
And TheStrix even provides his update N vendor files...

Please don't make statements about something you don't understand completely....

Jay_B

Feb 5, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X2
POCO M2 Pro
Great ROM. Just installed its amazing smooth everything working flawless till now. Loving it.

Just one questions....Unable to see menu button in Titanium Backup. Any solutions for this?

G

GuestK00219

@nijel8 yes and i'd do it but i don't think we need 3rd or 4th separate device tree if this thing gets official builds

swapk53

May 4, 2012
Great!

Initial impressions are good. Smooth stable. No heating whatsoever. And reliance jio works flawlessly with volte. Can't comment about battery just yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170122-141708.jpg
    Screenshot_20170122-141708.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 925
Reactions: Claureid

man2106

Jan 10, 2017
hi mobile data dont work for me tried restart ,soft reboot nothing works btw i am on fdd lte network

Reactions: mmpsam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MGYZI97.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • VoLTE
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:

• You say! :D

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
    • @luca020400: "Me: HAALP!" He answered me
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

Donations:
    You don't have to but if you want;
    Donate via PayPal: http://paypal.me/ParthBhatia/
    Donate via PayTM: http://i.imgur.com/54cQl9N.jpg (QR code)

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14 for hydrogen, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max

Contributors
    TheStrix
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-21
    Last Updated 2017-04-19

Have you even looked at my sources!?!? What's incomplete about them? If you are a dev you know how to extract vendor files. If you don't know go and read, learn and do it.
    And TheStrix even provides his update N vendor files...

Please don't make statements about something you don't understand completely....
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q)What phone variants are supported?
    A)Mi Max with SD650 (hydrogen) is supported by me and NOT Mi Max SD652 (helium).
    So helium users are not suggested to flash this.

Q) Is VoLTE supported?
    A) Yes

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.
    TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP):

Download & support: https://xdaforums.com/mi-max/development/recovery-twrp-xiaomi-mi-max-t3567104

Source Code:

Device Tree(s):

Kernel Tree:

Vendor:
    • proprietary_vendor_xiaomi: Github (For WIP: this)
    Hey guys, I've merged some codes officially. Next nightly should include these changes.
    Here's a gist of changes made:
    • Switch to OSS ConsumerIR HAL
    • Update SDCARDFS kernel driver
    • Fix max cpu frequency. 1804Mhz, same as stock
    • Update power configs
    • Remove unused cnss blobs
    • Stop QMI message logspam
    • GPS configs update
    • Few other kernel updates
    Credits: Original authors of commits.