[8-FEB-13][ROM][4.1.2][CM10]JellyTime HD2 V3.0[DataOnExt|NativeSD][720p]

Which Softkey Size Do You All Prefer:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

paulwoodward

Apr 8, 2007
Low notification sound issue

It's a common issue with notification volumes...here's what's worked for me,on several roms:
-go to settings, link then unlink volumes
-slide down notification volume to mute then up to the max
-reboot into recovery and fix permissions
-reboot the phone
Sometimes volumes work fine straight away,and sometimes after 5-10 mins.I really can't explain how this works but I tried everything since the ICS roms when this issue first appeared,and this procedure always worked.
I really hope this helps,cause I know how annoying this issue can be.
Cheers.

You should check out Post 4007 here:- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1930240&page=401
tytung has written an app to fix the low sound issue it will may also work with this rom!

dj_epo

Dec 27, 2009
Nantes
djepo.craym.eu
Hi !
This ROM is very good, but i have strange behaviors sometime:
I have huuuuuge freezes sometimes, especially when i'm downloading an app from playstore.
I have the original sd card in my hd2 and i'm wondering if the problem can come from here ? What's your opinion about that (the freezes can spend more than 1 minutes sometimes !)

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Specific Q&A/Troubleshooting thread for your own ROM

Hi dear Zejsters ,

Having a specific Q&A/Troubleshooting thread for your own ROM would be pefect IMPO. Saves you a lot of time from answering all of the OT posts. See your PM box for further information about that!!

kindest regards Kuzibri

Last edited:

Draque:the_Plaque

Jun 1, 2008
Can wie geht a 4.2.2 JellyTime ZeJesters? Wirkung rock solid Wirth the 4.1.2 since Februar.

Great Job!

Sent from my ZeJstersHD2 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Damn Keyboard.

Meant: Can we get a 4.2.2 JellyTime. Working rock solid on my device since february.

Great job.

Zejsters

Feb 18, 2011
Mumbai
Can wie geht a 4.2.2 JellyTime ZeJesters? Wirkung rock solid Wirth the 4.1.2 since Februar.

Great Job!

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Damn Keyboard.

Meant: Can we get a 4.2.2 JellyTime. Working rock solid on my device since february.

Great job.

Why not... :)
And Thank you :)

MYermakiov

Jun 24, 2010
Cincinnati
Samsung Galaxy S10+
I am a beginner in Android so sorry for a stupid question. How much does this ROM spent battery compare to original WM? I use your ROM about a month and I am competely gald your great job! Only one issue - it spends a battery approx. 1.5 times faster than WM, I compared in parallel. Is it normal for this ROM? Current widget shows about 9-11 mA, sometimes even 4, but sometimes 60. Can you suggest some specific ways to decrease battery "eating"?

bonbooni

Dec 6, 2008
Problems with SD card and with Screen switching off.

Hi, I need some urgent help with JellyTime HD2 V3.0 ROM. I have two problems:
1: The insufficient memory because it can not store on SD.. How to root all to SD please??
2: When the screen is switched off it does not go off right away, there is some back light (all black yet luminous) then it is utterly switched off. So if I switched it off I would have to wait for about 3 seconds before I can switch it back on.. same thing if it is switched off by itself, I have to wait for the 3 seconds for it to go completely off to be able to switch it back on!!! Any ideas?

powerofthink

Jun 26, 2010
İzmir
normal

I am a beginner in Android so sorry for a stupid question. How much does this ROM spent battery compare to original WM? I use your ROM about a month and I am competely gald your great job! Only one issue - it spends a battery approx. 1.5 times faster than WM, I compared in parallel. Is it normal for this ROM? Current widget shows about 9-11 mA, sometimes even 4, but sometimes 60. Can you suggest some specific ways to decrease battery "eating"?

Hi and welcome. This is normal, because android roms use more battery than WM. First of all ; If you want to use your HD2 with android rom, you have to accept it. Because screen and 3G connection, even if sometimes system files use plenty of battery.

..for less battery drain ; you can use some apps like battery doctor, battery saver or juice defender. These apps, changes screen off time, turns off bluetooth, GPS, wifi, 3G, screen brightness etc. or some of them changes 3G to EDGE connection. When screen off, they open your internet connection once an hour (once a half hour or once a two hour.. you can choose). But, when you use this apps, you have to know that your messages (like facebook, whatsupp..) will receive half hour later or one hour later (which options did you choose..)

If you don't want any apps like this, you can choose to change your connection type 3G to 2G manually. You can see decrease of battery consumption.

In addition to, if your mobile phone operator supports (you can't know, just you can try this.) then you can change "build.prop" file. "build.prop" is in your root under "system folder". If you open it as if root, and add a some words, then your battery consumption may decrease.

..with ES File Explorer; Open read/write acces, and just open "build.prop" and add ;

ro.ril.enable.dtm=1

Save it,
with ES File Explorer ; Close read/ write access and reboot your phone.

If it is work or not, you can not realize. Just you can observe your battery consumption a couple of days.

I hope it helps. good luck.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2lc5n52.png

4ggf80.jpg

Features:
    - Jellytime R32
    - Latest CM10 Nightly
    - NativeSD
    - DataOnExt
    - 720p Decoder
    - Minimal Gapps Included

Changelog:
    Updated to Jellytime R32
    Latest CM10
    20+ days worth of changes from cyanogenmod
    bluetooth changes
    you can now mark mms messages as read from notification bar
    stability and aesthetic changes to cm file manager
    improvements to trebuchet
    translations for non english languages
    too many changes to list..

Working:
    - GSM
    - Data
    - SMS
    - WiFi
    - Bluetooth
    - GPS
    - Audio
    - Video
    - Torch
    - Root
    - Orientation
    - USB Mass storage
    - Touchscreen
    - 720p Video Playback
    - WiFi Tethering
    - And More.. :silly:

Not Working:
    -USB Tethering
    -WiFi Tethering

Installation:
    - Make sure you're on the latest TWRP/CWM.
    - System Partition:ALL THOSE HAVING BAD BLOCKS PLEASE KEEP SYSTEM PARTITON ~250mb
    Code:
    misc ya 1M
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 240M
    cache ya 2M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
    - Wipe data/factory reset in recovery.
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot

Download:

JellyTime HD2 V3.0 :DOWNLOAD
    Thanks to:
    randomblame (For his wonderful JellyTime ROM JellyTime For Desire HD )
    tytung
    blindndumb
    Robbie.p
    Xylograph
    ph03n!x
    Hypoturtle
    DFT
    czarsuperstar
    securecrt
    And all the other DEVs for there support and hard work for our HD2..
    Please PM Me if I didn't mention your name here.....
    NEW BUILD V2.0 ONLINE
    Changelog:
    Updated to Jellytime R30
    Latest CM10
    Updated SuperSU
    FIXED Terminal Emulator (Silly mistake in V1)
    FIXED Wifi Tether

HAPPY FLASHING :D
    new build uploaded
    Sorry for no updates guys... :crying:
    I'll be back soon with 4.2.2... :D
    OLD DOWNLOADS:

Code:
    JellyTime HD2 v2 :[url="http://tinyw.in/4y4d"][b]DOWNLOAD[/b][/url]
    JellyTime HD2 V1 :[url="http://tinyw.in/vibg"][b]DOWNLOAD[/b][/url]

ADDON:
    Code:
    Softkeys Size Chooser:[url="http://tinyw.in/qi6l"][b]DOWNLOAD[/b][/url] [b][color="red"]ONLY FOR V2[/color][/b]

you can choose smaller size softkeys with this installer.
    I have also included the regular big softkeys in case in future someone wants the big softkeys can flash this again.