AT&T has Released Pie for S8, S8+ & Note 8 Today

Search This thread

balu4386

May 1, 2011
columbus
I am not seeing any OTA update, I think its because I am on beta version of android pie. Can any one point me how to get back to regular updates from beta ??

Acegambit

Feb 24, 2019
I have the SM-G955U, I'm with cricket but its an At&t phone. I don;t think I'm going to get the update.

mhi00002000

Jul 5, 2011
i live out of usa and have s8 plus g955u att unlocked on oreo - how can i update cuz i cant get it ota ? can anybody help?

kr4z1e

Feb 9, 2011
Kentucky
Nope

I still haven't gotten the update on my AT&T S8+. I'm not sure what's going on but every time I go to check for the update it just says, "Current software is up to date". I even went as far as backing up my data and doing a complete factory restore and checking for the update and got the same thing. I know there have been some posts on here regarding using ODIN and using the Sprint or T-Mobile versions to update. Is this still the best option and are there any known issues by doing this?

Thanks guys!

clintmamuri

Apr 25, 2019
I still haven't got the update on my ATT Samsung S8+ Unlocked. I am from the PH. Is there any way to force update the software?

Top Liked Posts