Thanks Meter: 181

By puduraja, Senior Member on 6th May 2014, 09:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th May 2014, 06:20 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
I have improved the audio and shringed the size. Though Xperia key board, super Camera, Album etc working fine but new problem of Google key board cropped up.

It will take one or two more days to port the improved rom

Sent from my Spice Mi-535 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free

12th May 2014, 06:24 PM |#12  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by puduraja

I have improved the audio and shringed the size. Though Xperia key board, super Camera, Album etc working fine but new problem of Google key board cropped up.

It will take one or two more days to port the improved rom

Sent from my Spice Mi-535 using XDA Free mobile app

1st of all very thanks to u
atleast some one has started porting rom for our beautiful device

can u plz port miui rom for our handset
and some camera related changes like i get full white photograph when we click a pic from very short distance

thanks once again
The Following User Says Thank You to drlalitbida For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drlalitbida Ad-Free
13th May 2014, 09:51 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlalitbida

1st of all very thanks to u
atleast some one has started porting rom for our beautiful device

can u plz port miui rom for our handset
and some camera related changes like i get full white photograph when we click a pic from very short distance

thanks once again

I have already ported 2 custom roms of MIUI for this phone. Please refer to the url belkow:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725881

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743926 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743926

If you are free take every thing under XOLO Q 3000 in a separate charter. I do not find much time to do this. We can include others works also in a seperate charter. All about XOLO Q 3000. Some more will come from me for this phone. Increase internal storage to 7 or 2 GB

Thanks for your encouragement.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
13th May 2014, 11:17 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
Improved KITKAT with Enhanced Audio and Video etc.
Please find ported a revamped custom kit kat 4.4 ROM for our phone XOLO Q3000. The audio system is improved.
Extra useful apps are added.

Bugs. unfortunately Google key board not functioning: You can just ignore this or go to settings, go to apps and goto all. In All search for google key board. Do this, clear data, disable and force stop.
Now this pop up would stop.
I have just used it for one day only and find no other bugs.

Audio and Video are good Charging is normal and sucking. I have not played any games. Please check it and report.

Xposed modele is already added in the earlier version also. You can update and do the required downloads. But do not upgrade to the latest one it may fail. Try to upgrade one by one starting from 2.1.2 onwards. I have no patience to check. The current one is functioning.

If you meet with any difficulties please ask here. Follow the same installation procedure.

Please do the back up of your ROM. it is always advisable

--------Download and place the zip file in sd card
--------Open recovery go to wipe and wipe all
------- come back and touch instal section
------- installed the just downloaded and rom placed in the sd card
------- Reboot and enjoy.
Please carry out a thorough cleaning of all.

The new rom is available in the google drive url:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8Fgu4wkBnqeDRPQUZNTEJ3cjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy

I shall give you in a day or 2 how you can improve the inernal storage from 1 GB to 1.93 or 2.46 or 2.73 of 7 GB please wait for some more hours.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
13th May 2014, 05:22 PM |#15  
Flag Chandigarh

More
Quote:

Please find ported a revamped custom kit kat 4.4 ROM for our phone XOLO Q3000. The audio system is improved.
Extra useful apps are added.

Bugs. unfortunately Google key board not functioning: You can just ignore this or go to settings, go to apps and goto all. In All search for google key board. Do this, clear data, disable and force stop.
Now this pop up would stop.
I have just used it for one day only and find no other bugs.

Audio and Video are good Charging is normal and sucking. I have not played any games. Please check it and report.

Xposed modele is already added in the earlier version also. You can update and do the required downloads. But do not upgrade to the latest one it may fail. Try to upgrade one by one starting from 2.1.2 onwards. I have no patience to check. The current one is functioning.

If you meet with any difficulties please ask here. Follow the same installation procedure.

Please do the back up of your ROM. it is always advisable

--------Download and place the zip file in sd card
--------Open recovery go to wipe and wipe all
------- come back and touch instal section
------- installed the just downloaded and rom placed in the sd card
------- Reboot and enjoy.
Please carry out a thorough cleaning of all.

The new rom is available in the google drive url:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8Fgu4wkBnqeDRPQUZNTEJ3cjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy

I shall give you in a day or 2 how you can improve the inernal storage from 1 GB to 1.93 or 2.46 or 2.73 of 7 GB please wait for some more hours.

is there any way to increase internal memory
or memory swap kind of thing
The Following User Says Thank You to drlalitbida For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drlalitbida Ad-Free
13th May 2014, 08:03 PM |#16  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 464

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

I have already ported 2 custom roms of MIUI for this phone. Please refer to the url belkow:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725881

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743926 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743926

If you are free take every thing under XOLO Q 3000 in a separate charter. I do not find much time to do this. We can include others works also in a seperate charter. All about XOLO Q 3000. Some more will come from me for this phone. Increase internal storage to 7 or 2 GB

Thanks for your encouragement.

I was thinking of doing the same thing..I think i will do it when i find sum time..And of course all You will be thanked and mentioned in that thread for all the work you have done..
The Following User Says Thank You to mhp1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mhp1995 Ad-Free
14th May 2014, 10:43 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhp1995

I was thinking of doing the same thing..I think i will do it when i find sum time..And of course all You will be thanked and mentioned in that thread for all the work you have done..

Thanks.
It will be good.
The Following User Says Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
14th May 2014, 10:57 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
increased storage upto 7.0 GB
Quote:

To night I am porting the required files and procedure there one in the mean time please look at the snap shots.

It is due to network problem and time availability.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_05_13_12.44.48.png
Views:	1864
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	2743103

Name:	2014_05_13_15.30.21.png
Views:	1690
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	2743104

Name:	2014_05_13_12.46.11.png
Views:	1603
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	2743105

Name:	2014_05_13_12.45.32.png
Views:	1389
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	2743106
14th May 2014, 06:41 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
Quote:

Dear XOLO Q3000 friends,

I am porting today some files to increase the internal phone storage to 1.93 GB or to 2.46 GB or to 2. 7 GB or 7 GB size. There are many short cuts also. But to be on the safe side and trouble free one, I am providing with the smartphone tool to install the stock rom and respective files loaded in the same stock rom.
I have also provided the Carliv Touch recovery that you can change afterwards. We can flash the Carliv touch recovery in the first go. It is advisable to opt for stock recovery flash first.
Please download the Smart Phone Flash Tool SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183a provided here. You can also use the your own SPFT that you have been using to handle your Q 3000.
If you have not installed the drivers, to ease your process I am providing the driver files also. In all there are 8 drivers and please try to install all the 8 drivers.

Please down load the base ROM file that is provided in the .7z format file and down load it , open it and take to your desk top where you might already have your SPFT tool also.
Click opens the flash tool .exe file and waits for the tool to open up.
Then click the Scatter file and take your curser the scatter file provided in the XOLO_Q3000_S003_15102013
This wll automatically open all the required files for the successful flash of the rom, the stock boot, stock recovery, stock EBR1 and EBR2 (EBRo and EBR2o in my folder) will be loaded.
Now chose your storage requirement, 193,246 or 273 or 7z which corresponds to 1.93, 2.46, 2.73 and 7 GB internal space. Both and respective EBR1 and EBR2 has to loaded and please take care.
After loading either you click Firmware upgrade or download to flash the rom.
Please note while uploading the SPTF stock Rom 2.73 GB ebr was not loaded and it is given here and take it and use as you please.
Wait for the yellow bar to pass and green circle to pop up.
Enjoy the increase storage.
Down load the file from the url below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_V...it?usp=sharing

2.7gb.7z

SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183a.7z

xolo Drivers.7z

Driverxolo.tar

Once you flash this rom with the storage you chose. next step is to change the recovery to the CARLIV touch one, which is provided inside the flah rom. After flashing this as usual you can flash the custom rom which ever you want. It is advisable to reboot twice or thrice with the gap of 2 minutes and carryout your operation.

Please note when i flashed the 7 gb partician the secong imei was notg shown and after 2 reboots the sim worked. May be for other roms it may happen. Also it is advisable to format factory data reset using the phone settings to confirm your storage capacity.

Please write here for any problems or difficulties I shall try to provide if feasible the solutions.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
19th May 2014, 10:19 PM |#20  
Flag Chandigarh

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Dear XOLO Q3000 friends,

I am porting today some files to increase the internal phone storage to 1.93 GB or to 2.46 GB or to 2. 7 GB or 7 GB size. There are many short cuts also. But to be on the safe side and trouble free one, I am providing with the smartphone tool to install the stock rom and respective files loaded in the same stock rom.
I have also provided the Carliv Touch recovery that you can change afterwards. We can flash the Carliv touch recovery in the first go. It is advisable to opt for stock recovery flash first.
Please download the Smart Phone Flash Tool SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183a provided here. You can also use the your own SPFT that you have been using to handle your Q 3000.
If you have not installed the drivers, to ease your process I am providing the driver files also. In all there are 8 drivers and please try to install all the 8 drivers.

Please down load the base ROM file that is provided in the .7z format file and down load it , open it and take to your desk top where you might already have your SPFT tool also.
Click opens the flash tool .exe file and waits for the tool to open up.
Then click the Scatter file and take your curser the scatter file provided in the XOLO_Q3000_S003_15102013
This wll automatically open all the required files for the successful flash of the rom, the stock boot, stock recovery, stock EBR1 and EBR2 (EBRo and EBR2o in my folder) will be loaded.
Now chose your storage requirement, 193,246 or 273 or 7z which corresponds to 1.93, 2.46, 2.73 and 7 GB internal space. Both and respective EBR1 and EBR2 has to loaded and please take care.
After loading either you click Firmware upgrade or download to flash the rom.
Please note while uploading the SPTF stock Rom 2.73 GB ebr was not loaded and it is given here and take it and use as you please.
Wait for the yellow bar to pass and green circle to pop up.
Enjoy the increase storage.
Down load the file from the url below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_V...it?usp=sharing

Attachment 2743776

Attachment 2743777

Attachment 2743778

Attachment 2743805

Once you flash this rom with the storage you chose. next step is to change the recovery to the CARLIV touch one, which is provided inside the flah rom. After flashing this as usual you can flash the custom rom which ever you want. It is advisable to reboot twice or thrice with the gap of 2 minutes and carryout your operation.

Please note when i flashed the 7 gb partician the secong imei was notg shown and after 2 reboots the sim worked. May be for other roms it may happen. Also it is advisable to format factory data reset using the phone settings to confirm your storage capacity.

Please write here for any problems or difficulties I shall try to provide if feasible the solutions.

done successfully
increased internal memory to 7 gb
thanks a lot
20th May 2014, 07:19 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
Sent from my Q3000 using xda app-developers app
Dear kit Kat users,

I just forgot to inform, if you Factory reset. The annoying problem of Google key board and Bluetooth functions will become normal.

Before doing that kindly backup all current apps and data
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)