[Q] L3 and Kit Kat

Search This thread

diavolo32

Apr 20, 2014
Hi! I'm using the Cyanogenmod 9 last build for L3, with SDMerge and Overlock 1GHz.

The L3 goes smooth since i understand how to kill those apps which are "eating" Ram in the background. I'm really happy. Greenify is very hellpfull, so i did not need to flash with dangerous -sometimes they are- apps or zips to handle the L3 little RAM.

I read a lot about Kit Kat and L3 and i think this mobile can't handle Kit Kat. I think if you want Kit Kat, you need to buy a new mobile. We can expand the hidden resources of the original LG ROM, or maybe transform this cheap mobile into a better.

But, technically, i read here about developers, who know much better than me, that they are working in a KitKat ROM for L3. Well, i don't know if that is possible, because, well, all we have are developers ROMS and a strong community as Cyanogen just finished developing ROMS for L3. All we have are nighty builds with known bugs.

So, if someone out there is an expert or developer, am I right and i should buy a better phone -not now, in a couple of months, i'm more than 2 years with my L3- or is it technically possible and, more importante, are there developers developing a KitKat ROm for L3?

Thank you.

:D

sooorajjj

Feb 22, 2013
Cochin
Hi! I'm using the Cyanogenmod 9 last build for L3, with SDMerge and Overlock 1GHz.

The L3 goes smooth since i understand how to kill those apps which are "eating" Ram in the background. I'm really happy. Greenify is very hellpfull, so i did not need to flash with dangerous -sometimes they are- apps or zips to handle the L3 little RAM.

I read a lot about Kit Kat and L3 and i think this mobile can't handle Kit Kat. I think if you want Kit Kat, you need to buy a new mobile. We can expand the hidden resources of the original LG ROM, or maybe transform this cheap mobile into a better.

But, technically, i read here about developers, who know much better than me, that they are working in a KitKat ROM for L3. Well, i don't know if that is possible, because, well, all we have are developers ROMS and a strong community as Cyanogen just finished developing ROMS for L3. All we have are nighty builds with known bugs.

So, if someone out there is an expert or developer, am I right and i should buy a better phone -not now, in a couple of months, i'm more than 2 years with my L3- or is it technically possible and, more importante, are there developers developing a KitKat ROm for L3?

Thank you.

:D

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2700336&page=7
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52039542&postcount=74

diavolo32

Apr 20, 2014
Hey! Thanks and nice work. Very impressive pics! :D

Go ahead with the good job! I'll be looking at this to try your ROM! Thanks for the hard work. :p:good:

Norbertino09

Mar 31, 2014
cm 11 lg e400

Give alpha version cm9 CM11 Pliss on the phone to cut Whether using this tree, you can try to make yourself CM11 and it will work?
These photos gave cm 11 and you can see that it works http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52039542&postcount=74

Last edited:

sooorajjj

Feb 22, 2013
Cochin

Top Liked Posts