[GUIDE] How to INCREASED your INTERNAL STORAGE up to 1GB+

Search This thread

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
(Why we would do this??)<--sounds like a little silly freak :p Its up to me/you/us as long is not apply this method to your phone or how they wanted their x8 gonna be..and please if you dont like this method,, feel free to use others method that similar to this..(I don't think the performance is significantly better than simply using the apps mentioned) you dont think before you try it!..so when you see any food that you wanna eat,,you just think it and then you know is good or not?? you like a freak Voodoo dude and i never believe you! :laugh:

Please give credit where credit is due..?? you want a THANKS PRESSED?? NOT HERE/NOT FROM ME :laugh:

Please address your fellow members' questions in a more polite and civil way.
cascabel did not offend you personally, he simply expressed some of his concerns about this method, which in my opinion, are legit.
If you cannot conduct yourself in a proper manner, further sanctions will apply.
Consider yourself warned as of now.

Proceed on topic.
Thanks for your cooperation!

mad jebon

Aug 3, 2012
Negeri Sembilan,Malaysia
not good

this make ur phone slowly and hang...:eek:

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

My question is why would we do this? Since it apparently uses the sdcard to "add" memory to the internal storage, isn't it basically the same as using app2sd and/or link2sd or any other similar app? I don't think the performance is significantly better than simply using the apps mentioned.

Please give credit where credit is due..
If you can't even search how can I help you??

yeah,,i agree with u,,this make phone slow performance,,,and apps always gone after reboot,,every reboot it take long time to ON Phone,,this very bad for x8/w8,,if u all not trust,,u all can try,,im using 16gb class6,,but use this make my phone peformance like crab run to beach,,,:victory:

Dzol Cp

Jan 5, 2012
TB/BF Penang
I just wanted to shared a method that usefull for me and our X8 COMMUNITY..AM I WRONG?? YOU ALL JEALOUS/ANGRY to me BECAUSE THIS METHOD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU??
I always RESPECT ALL USERS IN XDA..but when in PM they express their feeling which i dont like their angry feel..and i dont like to report to any MOD regarding the WORST PRIVATE MSG..AT HERE IF ANYBODY LOOKS LIKE IM GUILTY..

MY APOLOGIES, AND IF ANYONE WANTED TO "SIMPLY EXPRESSED SOME OF CONCERNS LIKE IRIDAKI SAID ABOUT" BETTER IN PRIVATE MSG. NOT HERE! SOME PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE IT..

IM SORRY ALL..
*some people feel like their good in their level..but their forget,,when die..all back to same level!
<underground/burn>

cascabel did not offend you personally, he simply expressed some of his concerns about this method, which in my opinion, are legit.
If you cannot conduct yourself in a proper manner, further sanctions will apply.

Proceed on topic.

Last edited:

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I just wanted to shared a method that usefull for me and our X8 COMMUNITY..AM I WRONG?? YOU ALL JEALOUS/ANGRY to me BECAUSE THIS METHOD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU??
I always RESPECT ALL USERS IN XDA..but when in PM they express their feeling which i dont like their angry feel..and i dont like to report to any MOD regarding the WORST PRIVATE MSG..AT HERE IF ANYBODY LOOKS LIKE IM GUILTY..

We encourage users to Report offensive messages, both public and private.
If you choose not to, there is not much we can do to help you.
Also, the user you attacked, did not offend you. And yet you did.
This is neither fair or allowed here.
And even if you felt like he offended you, you should have reported his post.

MY APOLOGIES, AND IF ANYONE WANTED TO "SIMPLY EXPRESSED SOME OF CONCERNS LIKE IRIDAKI SAID ABOUT" BETTER IN PRIVATE MSG. NOT HERE! SOME PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE IT..

When you make your work public, you are making it available to critisism.
If you cannot take it, maybe you should avoid posting it.
Private messages are for private matters.
When a guide/mod/rom/theme is posted, the forum is open for feedback and questions.

IM SORRY ALL..
*some people feel like their good in their level..but their forget,,when die..all back to same level!
<underground/burn>

You are being unreasonable.
You are obviously upset, but there is no reason to be.
Try to calm down and either offer decent support for your thread, or ask me to close it.
Nothing on the internet is worth the trouble of being so emotionally involved.

Proceed on topic!
Thank you!

Last edited:

cascabel

May 27, 2012
a city in a galaxy far far away
Ok, I think I owe the op an apology so that this ends now.

@op: I never meant to criticize you. I just wanted to know what this does. I apologize if you found my post offensive. I did not intend it to be that way. :)

@iridaki: thanks for keeping the peace.

Sent from my rooted tomato using xda app

Reactions: Dzol Cp and iridaki

manga16

Nov 20, 2010
MTL
Assalamualaikum Wr Wb and Good Day Guys!!,,

I just wanna share a step by step tutorial how to increased your internal memory up to 1 GB+

CHECK HERE ->MY GUIDE USING A2SD+TERMINAL EMULATOR

CHECK HERE ->AD2SDX - AMARULLZ DATA TO SD-EXT

Insya ALLAH and GOOD LUCK!!

wa alikoum salem good job brother :good: but i'm wondering if i can use this script in rom sense 3.5 with android 2.3.5 this is link for thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1769081

or in this rom :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=733649

thanks in advance for your help :fingers-crossed:

Dzol Cp

Jan 5, 2012
TB/BF Penang

manga16

Nov 20, 2010
MTL
Check this thread again bro,, see post #5 and all the stuff on post #2

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1868359

thank u brother for your response :good:
but i have question the script i downloaded i put it in the rom ok , but in the rom in init.d folder there is two files ( 04apps2sd , 40ext4tweaks)

i'd like to know if i must remove the one of them or both before copying 10apps2sd )

thanks in advance for your helping ;)

durgesh1989

Oct 1, 2011
When I create 2 partition on my sd card it says damaged sd card plz format it......plz help....thanks in advance

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dzolcpban.jpg
    Assalamualaikum Wr Wb and Good Day Guys!!,,

I just wanna share a step by step tutorial how to increased your internal memory up to 1 GB+

CHECK HERE ->MY GUIDE USING A2SD+TERMINAL EMULATOR

CHECK HERE ->AD2SDX - AMARULLZ DATA TO SD-EXT

Insya ALLAH and GOOD LUCK!!
    Tested on SD Card Class 4 and working good,,
    if still not working..just create a new folder in your SD card and rename the folder to
    xdata , repeat Step 2 again :)

Reserved: R. I . P

TMNK.jpg
    (Why we would do this??)<--sounds like a little silly freak :p Its up to me/you/us as long is not apply this method to your phone or how they wanted their x8 gonna be..and please if you dont like this method,, feel free to use others method that similar to this..(I don't think the performance is significantly better than simply using the apps mentioned) you dont think before you try it!..so when you see any food that you wanna eat,,you just think it and then you know is good or not?? you like a freak Voodoo dude and i never believe you! :laugh:

Please give credit where credit is due..?? you want a THANKS PRESSED?? NOT HERE/NOT FROM ME :laugh:

Proceed on topic.
    thanks for tutorial :)
    All mmc has a different class,, you can see at the mmc got write a small number 4 or 6 or 10 (as i know)..
    im using Class 10 now :D just recheck your mmc again for sure :highfive:

what is class 6? it it 6gb memory card?