VGA 144

Search This thread

SJ@XDA-IIs

Jan 31, 2005
Ami I missing something here - I can't install any of the 10 button Kaiser Comm Managers - I get a messge saying there are insuffucient system privileges. Ideas?

It's because you are trying to overwrite the files reside in the ROM.

You need to install the attached certification CAB file first.

Cheers!

Attachments

• SdkCerts.cab
    4.6 KB · Views: 73

tobias.waldvogel

Nov 2, 2006
New relase

Unfortunately I was quite busy the last week but finally I managed to finish the new release. Have a look at this thread:

Real VGA

Last edited:

VulcanTourist

Nov 9, 2007
Now I need a good SIP keyboard that would be big enough to use with this.

It may have already been mentioned in reply to you (I haven't read the entire thread yet), but I would recommend the Goamo VGA SIP virtual keyboard. It has a nice appearance that scales well from 96 to 192, at least, and works in both portrait and landscape. I bought it for US$3.95 at PocketGear(?) just a few days ago.

(I'm reading this thread because I'm experimenting with kozhura's iPAQ hx4700 WM6 ROM and OzVGA doesn't seem to play well with it.)

jmirabil

Oct 24, 2007
Hi guys,

here is the new version with the two missing DLLs for 128dpi. I also added the option to enable or disable the phone skin, so you don't need to do it by yourself with a registry editor.

This is a GREAT program.. I only wish I got it BEFORE I paid $6 for MvRTrueVGA v1.5 on my HTC Advanatage x7501--your program is MUCH BETTER...

thanks so much! Only one screen is messed up in the VGA mode, it is the communucation manager button for wifi/radio/activesync/bluetooth control--but it was no better in MvRTrueVGA which I paid for, regrettably (twice---once for ver 1.3 and then again for ver 1.5).

jmirabil

Oct 24, 2007
It may have already been mentioned in reply to you (I haven't read the entire thread yet), but I would recommend the Goamo VGA SIP virtual keyboard. It has a nice appearance that scales well from 96 to 192, at least, and works in both portrait and landscape. I bought it for US$3.95 at PocketGear(?) just a few days ago.

(I'm reading this thread because I'm experimenting with kozhura's iPAQ hx4700 WM6 ROM and OzVGA doesn't seem to play well with it.)

I've tried the goamo VGA sip kb already and also the teksoft Fingertouch and the resco 5.01 on my HTC Advantage x7501 in VGA mode and only the Resco works usably--the other ones are too "squished" to used. If only the Resco offered number keys on top like the Teksoft... that would be perfect!!! I've not foind a good skin yet to get that either... sigh.

eaglesteve

Apr 7, 2007
Sydney
I've tried the goamo VGA sip kb already and also the teksoft Fingertouch and the resco 5.01 on my HTC Advantage x7501 in VGA mode and only the Resco works usably--the other ones are too "squished" to used. If only the Resco offered number keys on top like the Teksoft... that would be perfect!!! I've not foind a good skin yet to get that either... sigh.

Resco does have numbers at thr top row.