Headset for note 3?

Search This thread

awc8587

Feb 10, 2014
So I just got the Note 3, but it didn't come with a headset. I was wondering what headsets are out there that has a functions mic along with volume controls besides the samsung headsets.

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
So I just got the Note 3, but it didn't come with a headset. I was wondering what headsets are out there that has a functions mic along with volume controls besides the samsung headsets.

If you get a wireless bluetooth headset, every control and volume should work. For wired headsets, mic and play/pause/call buttons of other brands work but volume control is only for iDevices. You can get Samsung white headset with controls on Amazon, but those are fake $2-$3 ones and work ok, but sound quality will be crappy. If you want to wait another few weeks, Sennheiser is releasing the first official headset designed for Galaxy phones, MM30G - http://en-us.sennheiser.com/mm-30g . I will have a detailed review once I receive a sample.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

LG Quadbeat 2. Very well reviewed for sound quality, and functional buttons.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
[Guide] Headphone/Earphone Buying

But no volume control, right?

jRi0T68

Jan 28, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
If you get a wireless bluetooth headset, every control and volume should work. For wired headsets, mic and play/pause/call buttons of other brands work but volume control is only for iDevices. You can get Samsung white headset with controls on Amazon, but those are fake $2-$3 ones and work ok, but sound quality will be crappy. If you want to wait another few weeks, Sennheiser is releasing the first official headset designed for Galaxy phones, MM30G - http://en-us.sennheiser.com/mm-30g . I will have a detailed review once I receive a sample.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

But no volume control, right?

Volume control is said to work, at least on N5 I've seen people say it works.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
[Guide] Headphone/Earphone Buying

Top Liked Posts