samsung galaxy s5 case?which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?

Search This thread

haic

Mar 1, 2014
Although samsung galaxy s5 is still in the pre-sale period,there are so many samsung galaxy s5 cases on the market . which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?if possible ,please post the samsung galaxy s5 case you have bought:victory:

peggycute1987

Mar 1, 2014
Although samsung galaxy s5 is still in the pre-sale period,there are so many samsung galaxy s5 cases on the market . which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?if possible ,please post the samsung galaxy s5 case you have bought:victory:

:D I want to buy one too,do guys in this forum have any suggestions?

Last edited:

wasubi

Jan 18, 2009
Brisbane
Just placed an order through the Spigen Website for the Neo Hybrid case in red - can't get these cases in Australia, well can't get them without a ridiculous premium price tag slapped on! The best looking case i've seen yet, got a bumper style look to it. Great review for the S4 and Note 3 versions of it, so hopefully can't go wrong with one on the S5.
Got 50% off the Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector also, so i'm very happy with that. I can highly recommend this particular screen protector. Got one currently on my S3 and it's almost been on for 2 years and i've never encountered any discoloration or deterioration, bubbling lifting etc. And i've often got oily hands from work and use the phone almost 24/7. So can't wait to get them and of course the phone!

http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung/galaxy/galaxy-s5/galaxy-s5-case-neo-hybrid.html

Attachments

• id_nh_main.jpg
    id_nh_main.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 3,767

0mega007

Dec 28, 2011
otterbox commuter, just released on amazon, too bad theres no charging port rubber cover this time, because of the plastic cover that the phone has, i rather have the rubber one too, to protect more

Robertcrow

Sep 1, 2010
otter

I ordered mine two days ago and got it already

Attachments

• 1396798056233.jpg
    1396798056233.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 1,811

Dark_Vortex

Nov 7, 2010
Ordered two Spigen Tough Armor cases. One in Gunmetal for me and one in Copper Gold for the gf.

Just a tip, ordering through Spigen's storefront on Amazon is usually much cheaper than ordering direct from their web site.

(Could a moderator verify my account so I don't have to wait five minutes between posts, please? I've only been a member for three years. LOL! I just haven't had much to say.)

chelsea.tone

Dec 7, 2009
Birmingham
My Ultra Hybrid arrived yesterday. Looks good. Crystal Clear. Has a slight tacky feel to it which is good. Will find out on Friday how well it fits :D

fillyo

Aug 18, 2010
That is a beautiful case. I'm picking that up. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I like the looks of it, I have prime, so will give feedback once it arrives, guessing I will have tomorrow at the latest. I have a similar one on my S4, only complaint is that it is slippery, this one looks more matte, and hopefully less slippery. Also, it does have limited protection, but I know that going in.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I picked up the spigen neo hybrid case :)

Got another case on it's way, still need a screen protector though.

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

IMG_3969.jpg
    Got a UAG case for mine. Fit is great without adding bulk or weight. I had one on my s3 and loved it. Also covers the chrome up on the s5.
    I'll let you know tomorrow but without the phone it does feel just like my s4 otterbox

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

OK so I just got my phone put it in the Otterbox case and I gotta say it definitely has a better feel then the otterbox I had for the s4 the buttons work a lot better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Spigen Slim Armor

My Spigen Slim Armor case arrived today!

I was torn between this one and the Neo Hybrid. I chose this one because the edges are rounder and I liked the hard shell back.
    It has a nice feel to it, overall it looks and feels like a quality case. Plus, it came with a 3 pack of screen protectors. A nice surprise!

I'll probably write a review and take some pictures once I get my S5, but here are some pictures in the meantime: