About i-mate SPL's brother Amoi E70 flash rom

Search This thread

tztrue

Feb 9, 2007
I'm new here

i have a Amoi E70,and it can't flash the rom,maybe the reason is nobody research it,but the i-mate SPL now can flash the rom to WM6.1(i find a rom in xda of SPL,it made by vvvvky,i see it on bbs.koxo.cn early),they are the same mold,I think since the i-mate SPL can flash the rom,the E70 must can!!!

i search the thread of xda, but can't find some useful infomation.

the SPL can flash rom ues '6'+power,but the Amoi E70 without this feature,when press '6' + power on,there is no response
I don't know the Amoi whether or not remove this part

the SPL's RUU can execute on E70,and E70 enter the bootloader(the SPL has no 3color screen,it like only have a white screen.when run ruu,the E70 has white screen and the RUU has some infomation--"the IPL image file is invailid")

decompression the RUU,there is 2 version image--G3 and G4,I know SPL have this two version,and on bbs.ioicn.cn the 小吴 say he compare the E70 and G3's rom,they are samely!

now the important problem is E70 how to enter the flash models,it can't use '6'+power enter in,I want to ask where the action of keypress,in soft of hardware
the RUU can made E70 enter the bootloader,explain the PC can send some command to the mobile,but what is the command

hope someone can help me,gave me some URL of the introduce the WM's Boot
(Like XIP,SPL,IPL how to control(read and write) the flash rom of mobile)

I study the programming,but the Embedded Devices I don't know how it works.
see pof wrote the JumpSPL,Very envious of it,I also want write some program like that