Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2013, 05:09 AM |#21  
OP Member
Flag Ryazan
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:

Google translate

Lord and no one tried to appeal to the official developers Cyanogen they can help?
None soveshenstve in English, I can not describe the problem.
Quote:

Original

Господа а никто не пробовал обратится к официальным разработчикам циноген может они помогут?
Не владею в совешенстве английским ,не смогу описать проблему.
The Following User Says Thank You to bucefal82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bucefal82 Ad-Free

21st May 2013, 07:07 AM |#22  
Flag Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixxPl

amardeepsingh77 - You're my god!
There is literally everything in that source, the "device" catalogue, prebuilder scripts, complete kernel sources, it's kind of unbelieveable!
Now we are possible to really get to work, not just move in the dark

You're welcome dear friend. I am merely giving you the link to download the source code, it actually comes from a Russian Rom cooker who goes by the name Back37.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Hi FenixxPl, If you want I can support you to testing. I am also willing to help with test builds etc, once you build the device tree, let me know how to set up my system so that i can build parallel test builds. Though I am not a developer, I would like to learn.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by amardeepsingh77

You're welcome dear friend. I am merely giving you the link to download the source code, it actually comes from a Russian Rom cooker who goes by the name Back37.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Hi FenixxPl, If you want I can support you to testing. I am also willing to help with test builds etc, once you build the device tree, let me know how to set up my system so that i can build parallel test builds. Though I am not a developer, I would like to learn.

And, by the way, if you need the roms, you can download from here http://d-h.st/wVw
I guess the big difference between 4.1.2 roms and 4.2.1 roms is the shift from BlueZ to BlueDroid. Therefore giving you the link to 4.2.1 rom that I modded few days ago.
21st May 2013, 09:33 AM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 23,364

Donate to Me
More
Nice try.

However, I think the mission is somewhat impossible without CM having official support for MTK dual sims - there's a lot of code accross the whole framework that deals with Gemini (telephony services, etc, etc). So at least it would be necessary to get a source code from mediatek that deals with framework part of Gemini.

This means, even if you get the device booting, Working RIL would be the hardest part I think. Without it, we won't get voice nor messagging...
21st May 2013, 10:21 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

Nice try.

However, I think the mission is somewhat impossible without CM having official support for MTK dual sims - there's a lot of code accross the whole framework that deals with Gemini (telephony services, etc, etc). So at least it would be necessary to get a source code from mediatek that deals with framework part of Gemini.

This means, even if you get the device booting, Working RIL would be the hardest part I think. Without it, we won't get voice nor messagging...

Without the Gemini, I think single SIM will work if we have the RIL handled correctly
21st May 2013, 11:21 AM |#25  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amardeepsingh77

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

And, by the way, if you need the roms, you can download from here http://d-h.st/wVw
I guess the big difference between 4.1.2 roms and 4.2.1 roms is the shift from BlueZ to BlueDroid. Therefore giving you the link to 4.2.1 rom that I modded few days ago.

Brother do u have sources for MTK6577 or precisely micromax A110 our device has 512 mb ram and runs j.b via update(not out of box)
We are dying for Cyanogen mod...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
22nd May 2013, 05:06 AM |#26  

More
If anyone's started working on mt6589 devices, can you please help setting up guidelines on how to set up the environment on Ubuntu?
22nd May 2013, 12:10 PM |#27  
OP Member
Flag Ryazan
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

Nice try.

I do not agree with you is the same and have the same 4.1
Here's an example
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=390225

And no one is asking for 4.1 ,4.0.4
When we attempt to collect bootlop
And accordingly but may be working
23rd May 2013, 04:57 PM |#28  

More
Hi friends, any update in the progress so far???
23rd May 2013, 11:11 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Next update:

amardeepsingh77 - Even though the file with most of the repo you've shared is awesome, it's not complete.
Moreover it's highly customized by Gionee, what makes it harder to adapt to other devices.
What I need the most now, is the "Source" catalogue from "Mediatek" build tree. In your tree in Mediatek folder there are 5 catalogues: "build", "custum", "config", "kernel", "platform". There should be sixth catalogue, the "source".
I've found one on the internet here , but it's for MT6513, so really old in fact and it wouldn't work.
If anyone could provide me this catalogue, it would be awesome, because after looking closely on makeMTK.mk it's only one still missing, and it's key to build preloader.

Edit:

It looks like building anything for our devices already would be big success, because I've tried to skip making preloader, and in next step (building recovery/bootloader/system/anything) there is some trouble with one of signal libs, and eventhough I've spend some time on that it looks like bigger task to complete.

Edit2:

As noone answers, I've got to write more in this post.
This time in contrary I've got some good news.
I've built successfully system image and boot image, also I've tried to build secro image and cache image (but i've got "no rules to build" error)
I've been able to do that because I've solved the signal libs bug, or at least it looks solved and it allows building images.
But still, I totally rely on your abilities to get "source" catalogue, I'm also trying, but with your help it is much more likely to be found/obtained somewhere.

Also, what is others progress in building CM?
I've switched to building CM10, (not CM10.1) because it has less errors and it may be applicable to more of ours devices.

Edit3:

Here I found it for MTK6577, but still it is diffrent from the one that will be correct for MT6589, and preloader is the key to our devices, it's a key without which we can't do anything more.
Btw. I think I've found a way to overclock our devices in future, but firstly I'd like to at least get CM booting.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FenixxPl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FenixxPl Ad-Free
25th May 2013, 09:38 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
overclocking would be great

Good luck on that...share any news
25th May 2013, 09:44 PM |#31  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 23,364

Donate to Me
More
I wonder what you need preloader for. This is something that doesn't need to be changed - no matter what ROM you're flashing. Boot, uboot and system are the only essential images to get ROM running. Correct me if I'm wrong
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)