Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2012, 11:36 AM |#101  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KF2007

The new version made MPEG playback slightly worse (regular pauses every few seconds) but enabled smooth H.264 playback ! At least on my son's Asus TF300F with all settings set to max quality.

Hmm, that's strange, because the MPEG4 Playback on my XOOM improved considerably. But at least the H.264 improvement is a plus. Unfortunately I can't do a mixed version, it's either the old one or the new one.

I guess I have to wait for a few more performance reports and decide from that what to do.

Regards
Michael

13th December 2012, 06:17 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgschwan

@Turbo_987: Since extracting the remote commands is a bit tedious I would need to know which buttons are the most important (You can give me more than five buttons)

Thanks so much for the quick response! The most important buttons imo would be:
Up
Down
Execute
List
Ch+
Ch-
Play
Guide
Skip

Thanks again for all your hard work! Awesome app!
13th December 2012, 11:57 PM |#103  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
I just uploaded a new version with the additional directv buttons. Although I didn't find the Skip and Execute Buttons.

Regards
Michael
14th December 2012, 03:45 AM |#104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgschwan

I just uploaded a new version with the additional directv buttons. Although I didn't find the Skip and Execute Buttons.

You, sir, are THE BEST! I'm sending a donation through PayPal so that Google doesn't get any of your hard earned money. It works great! While testing, I found the following issues that would be awesome if you could address:

1. Please add the following commands:
Format
Pause
Advance

2. Please remap + button (currently the guide command) to right.

3. Please remap - button (currently the exit command) to left.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am with your work. Thanks again!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
20th December 2012, 01:25 PM |#105  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishn4four

Is there any chance we are going to see the remote updated for ICS or Jellybean support?

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Are the remotes the same on the paid and the free version?

can you verify if the latest update fixed your remote problem ?

The remotes in the paid and free version are basically the same but the paid (as in donation) version may be a bit ahead with the available remotes as I update this version more often. But I keep the version numbers in sync, so you can verify with the version displayed in the Play store if the free version is equivalent with the paid version. For example: currently (12/20/2012) they are both at version 1.0.17, this means that they are both the exact same app, except for the background image.

But I usually try to keep them close together.

regards
Michael
21st December 2012, 08:07 PM |#106  

More
I'm still not seeing the 12/20 update. Was there a problem with the upload, or is Google just slow on the uptake? Might I suggest mirroring the apk on your site (right next to the donate button) .

21st December 2012, 09:21 PM |#107  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_987

I'm still not seeing the 12/20 update. Was there a problem with the upload, or is Google just slow on the uptake? Might I suggest mirroring the apk on your site (right next to the donate button) .

No, there is not update from 12/20, the update was rolled out on 12/13. I was just very slow in answering your post . The version which should fix the remote problems is 1.0.17.

And I would rather not make it available outside the play store because then I wont have any statistics about the installs. Although I do sometimes send the apk to people who have problems getting it through the play store.
1st January 2013, 11:22 PM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_987

You, sir, are THE BEST! I'm sending a donation through PayPal so that Google doesn't get any of your hard earned money. It works great! While testing, I found the following issues that would be awesome if you could address:

1. Please add the following commands:
Format
Pause
Advance

2. Please remap + button (currently the guide command) to right.

3. Please remap - button (currently the exit command) to left.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am with your work. Thanks again!

Any plans to make the above changes/additions? Happy New Year!

2nd January 2013, 12:23 AM |#109  

More
Just picked up one of the Sony LocationFree base stations. Looking to try out ThereTV on my android tablet. But I can't access Google Play. Is there another way to get a hold of the APK for this app ? If it works, I will be more than happy to donate - this sounds like it's going to be great if I can get it up and running.
The Following User Says Thank You to eaglestl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eaglestl Ad-Free
9th November 2013, 10:45 AM |#110  
Flag Daly City
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is the project still alive?

I'm using a Nexus 4 CM 10.2 and I'm experiencing image freezing. It'll play for a while then suddenly freeze but voice still playing. Happens every
time regardless of whatever setting I put in. Another issue is if I want it to work on my wifi, I need to put domain ip and if I want it to connect via cellular data, it need MyNeAV.
16th December 2014, 01:54 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Android 5.0
The app stopped working after upgrading to Android 5.0, will there be an update to fix this?
The app runs, but cannot connect to the locationfree device anymore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)