By imilka, Retired Recognized Developer on 25th February 2012, 01:59 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
20th April 2012, 12:19 PM |#5131  
Flag Karlshamn
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozac69

I've just installed V8 to my Note and it's absolutely brilliant. However, I have an issue with charging the phone.

With the phone powered off, when I connect the power lead the battery display shows on the screen but shows as empty. This stays on the screen throughout the charging period, still as empty, and remains when the lead is disconnected.

I then cannot power on the phone without removing the battery! The display of the empty battery on the screen remains until the battery is removed.

I guess the way round this is to charge with the phone powered on but that's not always practical or required.

Does anyone else experience this issue? Is there a fix for it please?

Thanks in advance for your time and help with this.

Yep I hade this problem too. Think this is some kind of ROM related. Don't know for sure, byt hink that the developer couldn't do something about it.

23rd April 2012, 01:43 PM |#5132  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks for V08 ICS AOSP
This release is awesome! My first try to install ICS on my Note.

Thank you very much for making this more stable now.

But I have some problem with the internal SD card. I want to switch back to no tablet UI for a while, but when I boot with clock work MOD, the SD folders looks the same as external SD Card.

How do I access the native boot screen instead of ClockWork MOD?

Also how do I enable the USB drive for ICS?

Is there a way to remove the boundary that contains the apps and make it extend all the way to full screen?

how about disabling the soft buttons?

Great job again you guys are great!
The Following User Says Thank You to gtee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gtee Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 02:05 PM |#5133  
Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 1,105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtee

This release is awesome! My first try to install ICS on my Note.

Thank you very much for making this more stable now.

But I have some problem with the internal SD card. I want to switch back to no tablet UI for a while, but when I boot with clock work MOD, the SD folders looks the same as external SD Card.

How do I access the native boot screen instead of ClockWork MOD?

Also how do I enable the USB drive for ICS?

Is there a way to remove the boundary that contains the apps and make it extend all the way to full screen?

how about disabling the soft buttons?

Great job again you guys are great!

In latest release internal sd card and external sd card are swapped, so remember that when you boot to recovery

When you connect your phone to USB, pull down the notification panel and press "USB Connected" then on "Turn on USB Storage" (if I understood this question correctly)

Use other launchers like Nova or Apex and increase the Homescreen grid size and you'll utilize the whole screen

There is an app called Gesture Control that can allow you to hide the bottom bar when wanted with a gesture you assign

Hope this helps
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, endorsed by chasmodo
Previous Thread Next Thread