FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [TOOL] [Win | Mac | Linux] ADB Master: Easily manage multiple Android devices

84 posts
Thanks Meter: 90
 
By extremewing, Member on 6th April 2014, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2014, 10:16 PM |#11  
OP Member
Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
After some positive feedback, I have published this new 1.33 version on the play store too.
3rd August 2014, 09:11 PM |#12  
OP Member
Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
This is a wish list of features to add to ADB Master and I will be working on implementing them.

- Add ability to pull selected apk's from the selected devices
- Add ability to save logcat messages to files
- Add ability to pull screenshots

If you have any other requests, please post here!
13th August 2014, 02:09 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi, a suggestion: can you make possible to connect to a device with a known ip? I don't want to install those apks...
14th August 2014, 11:18 PM |#14  
OP Member
Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipervault

Hi, a suggestion: can you make possible to connect to a device with a known ip? I don't want to install those apks...

Ok let me figure out what would make sense in how to do that.

Just out of interest, why do you not want to install the apk's (I assume you mean helper.apk)?
18th August 2014, 07:12 PM |#15  
OP Member
Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipervault

Hi, a suggestion: can you make possible to connect to a device with a known ip? I don't want to install those apks...

Just so you know, executing the connect command at a command prompt when you know the IP is quite easy too. The command would be "adb connect <IP>". The good thing with the helper.apk with ADB Master is that it will take care of this for you and even re-connect when a connection is broken for some reason.

Anyway, still waiting to see why you do not want to install the apk's? You could uninstall them straight away from the Applications tab too.
13th September 2014, 03:45 PM |#16  
Aidoboy's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Exclamation .jar won't open
I double-click on the jar, but nothing happens. Anyone know why this could happen?
14th September 2014, 12:17 AM |#17  
OP Member
Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidoboy

I double-click on the jar, but nothing happens. Anyone know why this could happen?

You need to have Java installed and then the file type ".jar" should be associated with the java runtime correctly.
16th September 2014, 11:16 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Best tool ever!
17th September 2014, 02:56 AM |#19  
OP Member
Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vingadero

Best tool ever!

Thank you! Your feedback makes it worthwhile.

If you have any suggestions or special requests, please feel free to post them.
15th October 2014, 06:45 PM |#20  
iepurasu_poznas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremewing

This is a wish list of features to add to ADB Master and I will be working on implementing them.

- Add ability to pull selected apk's from the selected devices
- Add ability to save logcat messages to files
- Add ability to pull screenshots

If you have any other requests, please post here!

Great tools! Any progres with
- Add ability to pull selected apk's from the selected devices

???
15th October 2014, 09:06 PM |#21  
OP Member
Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iepurasu_poznas

Great tools! Any progres with
- Add ability to pull selected apk's from the selected devices

???

Thanks for the comments!

I am working on it now for you and will have a test version later today.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to extremewing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift extremewing Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes