[ROM][official] HTC OneX CyanogenMod 10.1 (4.2) release

Search This thread

albatnawy91

Feb 9, 2012
San Diego
I am on p10 now for couple days I have notice that sometime my radio signal drops other then that this ROM rock

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

veronesi.n

Jun 15, 2011
Piétrain
Anyone still having echos? It says it was fixed, but when I call, people I call hear an echo... :'(
Otherwise it's an extraordinary rom =) Well done :)

VinceValentin

Aug 7, 2009
Tønsberg
I feel very strongly that it's time for a little renaming to ie. RC!! P10 has been nothing but perfect for me (sincerely no issues :D always full wipe though), and battery is outstanding as well. Really thank you guys!!!! :)

Reactions: njakobs

death__machine

May 6, 2012
Dubai
On demand isn't lagging anymore for me unlike yesterday and before. Some magic happened Lol. Will report my experience on on demand on the morrow. Cheers.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

fungflex

Oct 19, 2005
Denville, NJ
I know changelog states the camera is fixed, for me when I take a picture it freezes for a second and then the picture I just took shows as a grey blank slate because the file is corrupted.

Any ideas?

Dreadsteel

Mar 9, 2011
So ondemand is supposed to be better on the battery?

I will try it and report back.

So far though, ondemand is a bit less smooth for me than interactive.

Also, does "set on boot" need to be checked to keep the change made to governor setting after a reboot? or is "set on boot" only for when you made changes to the cpu frequency?

Thanks

Last edited:

death__machine

May 6, 2012
Dubai
@Dreadsteel
Exactly what was happening to me yesterday on using on-demand governor and now its not laggy or anything. It just doesn't lag anymore.

Can anyone tell me how expandable notifications work? Define them that is. My notifications are fancier than before but I can't really expand any of them. Messages or tweets or anything.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Dreadsteel

Mar 9, 2011
@Dreadsteel
Exactly what was happening to me yesterday on using on-demand governor and now its not laggy or anything. It just doesn't lag anymore.

Can anyone tell me how expandable notifications work? Define them that is. My notifications are fancier than before but I can't really expand any of them. Messages or tweets or anything.
Thanks.

Only apps that support the expandable notification will work. But what happens is that the top notification will expand to show more info. You can use two fingers to pull on notification that are not at the top to expand them. Again only works on notification from apps that support it.

Reactions: josedaniel

tijuanacartel

Nov 18, 2010
I haven't had any reboots in p10, but I have noticed my status bar going blank a few times and I couldn't bring down the notification drawer. A reboot brought it back.

Daley87

Apr 30, 2009
Bolton
I had to go back to a sense based Rom, just wasn't stable enough for me on p10, got several reboots when trying to wake phone which is just too much of a hassle, need to make a quick phonecall or txt and it reboots. Rom draining battery a little quicker than I'd like was also a prob, don't get me wrong though its a generally awesome Rom and the progress being made this early in is exceptional, top job guys I will definitely be back for another go.

hutzdani

May 9, 2010
London
Okay back from P9 testing battery VS P10

Seems Android OS is keeping my phone awake and using crazy amounts of battery.

- Fastboot Erased Cache
- Fastboot Flash Boot boot.img for P10
- Fastboot Erase Cache
- CWM Flashed ROM
- CWM Flashed GAPPS
- CWN Fixed Permissions
- TB to restore Apps from P9

Lets see if this solves anything from Android OS using battery like mad.

However after this install and 5mins on time already Android OS has used 10% of the battery. . . go figure.

Will give this fresh install another test, but so far things already look bad, and my P9 flash test today had awesome battery.

Any ideas on the best app to check for wakelocks ?

mattman83

Jan 19, 2011
Brisbane
Okay back from P9 testing battery VS P10

Seems Android OS is keeping my phone awake and using crazy amounts of battery.

- Fastboot Erased Cache
- Fastboot Flash Boot boot.img for P10
- Fastboot Erase Cache
- CWM Flashed ROM
- CWM Flashed GAPPS
- CWN Fixed Permissions
- TB to restore Apps from P9

Lets see if this solves anything from Android OS using battery like mad.

However after this install and 5mins on time already Android OS has used 10% of the battery. . . go figure.

Will give this fresh install another test, but so far things already look bad, and my P9 flash test today had awesome battery.

Any ideas on the best app to check for wakelocks ?

rx wake issues show under Android OS AFAIK. Go back to first post and click the link about battery/wifi issues. Some wifi networks seem to drain more than others.

M.

waz675

Jun 9, 2012
Geelong
To all the people getting mad for a few people commenting about issues using faux repacked kernel, just stop talking because you sound ignorant of the issue some people are having. I have already seen the post from mdeejay that stated we're not allowed to post about separate kernel issues we're having in this thread. When I had posted in faux's thread about still having the headphone issue, he said it's not his kernel and must be the rom which is why I came in here to post and then everyone started flipping out without even knowing what was going on.

No as more than one person said, you (and others) have mentioned it more than once. If it's put onto the to-do list, harping on about it multiple times most likely won't do anything than annoy the devs and possibly setback the fixing of this due to said harping. Also it annoys the people who are reading 'the same post' multiple times when it will do nothing.

Really worried about a problem, research official channels to get people to look at it and/or PM a dev nicely detailing the problem and why a dev needs to look at it. Don't spare details, it's not for them to guess an obscure (for them possibly) scenario for getting this bug to show. If they can't replicate jt by their normal usage, how do you expect them to find and fix.

If it's on the to-do list, well wait and do the known fixes/workarounds that have been shown multiple times in response to posts like yours. This is why your post(s) were annoying and rude to the devs.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Going back to interactive governor. Got hard reboot with on demand.

Ondemand was mentioned as broken in stock kernel a bit ago,this might still be the case?

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

rx wake issues show under Android OS AFAIK. Go back to first post and click the link about battery/wifi issues. Some wifi networks seem to drain more than others.

M.

Yeah my phone used to drain like mad til I changed the beacon number on my router. That definitely helped following that wifi drain advice post. :good:

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

I know changelog states the camera is fixed, for me when I take a picture it freezes for a second and then the picture I just took shows as a grey blank slate because the file is corrupted.

Any ideas?

What settings do you have. Also try changing the location (if other settings can't fix it). The camera works fine for me so it may be settings you have. People have mentioned having lower sized res pictures can have weird results.

Dreadsteel

Mar 9, 2011
No as more than one person said, you (and others) have mentioned it more than once. If it's put onto the to-do list, harping on about it multiple times most likely won't do anything than annoy the devs and possibly setback the fixing of this due to said harping. Also it annoys the people who are reading 'the same post' multiple times when it will do nothing.

Really worried about a problem, research official channels to get people to look at it and/or PM a dev nicely detailing the problem and why a dev needs to look at it. Don't spare details, it's not for them to guess an obscure (for them possibly) scenario for getting this bug to show. If they can't replicate jt by their normal usage, how do you expect them to find and fix.

If it's on the to-do list, well wait and do the known fixes/workarounds that have been shown multiple times in response to posts like yours. This is why your post(s) were annoying and rude to the devs.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Ondemand was mentioned as broken in stock kernel a bit ago,this might still be the case?

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Yeah my phone used to drain like mad til I changed the beacon number on my router. That definitely helped following that wifi drain advice post. :good:

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

What settings do you have. Also try changing the location (if other settings can't fix it). The camera works fine for me so it may be settings you have. People have mentioned having lower sized res pictures can have weird results.

Yea it seems on demand is still bugged. I just saw a post that someone said they had better battery life with on demand so I thought I'd try it.

mrguna

Sep 23, 2010
Porto
Well, after returning the CPU Governor back to interactive and unintalling some widgets, it has been more than 24 hours since my last hard reboot. Tomorrow I will check one by one the changes I've made in order to discover what was causing the reboots.

The battery life is simply fantastic. I'm getting better standby time than with the stock ROM and the overall batery experience is quite good.

I know it is not a priority but it would be good to see the official gapps of this ROM working without english system language, like it was posted some pages ago.

Also, it would be nice if you could put the Movie Studio not working as a bug.

deadwilder

Nov 9, 2009
2 issues

I'm unable to download mms. I received notification with mobile data turned off, after enabling it, I'm still stuck at downloading message.

And after enabling airplane mode I'm still seeing network indicator. But airplane mode is applied.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-07-31-20-04-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-07-31-20-04-50.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 412

Top Liked Posts