Thanks Meter: 14

By Zepiii, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st April 2009, 04:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th May 2009, 02:34 PM |#1251  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Total commander is free and has a decent registry editor. Its included on alot of cooked roms or you can google it and download it.

Hi, i already downloaded it. However i can not find the options in order to changed to agenda view... Please help.

12th May 2009, 03:21 PM |#1252  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:

Total commander is free and has a decent registry editor. Its included on alot of cooked roms or you can google it and download it.

I'm using your fantastic MS301 Widgets Pro Plus 051009. Any chance you could add a small battery widget; the smaller the better? Something like the attached image.

Thanks.

-Bob-
Attached Images

12th May 2009, 03:30 PM |#1253  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,151

Donate to Me
More
Widgets Pro Plus for Mobile Shell 3.01 beta (for QVGA and WQVGA) 12thMay2009.

NOTE: BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE CAB, USING A FILE EXPLORER, COPY YOUR QA_LAYOUTS.DAT FILE FROM PROGRAM FILES\ SPB MOBILE SHELL TO YOUR STORAGE CARD IN CASE YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL THE CAB, THEN YOU CAN COPY THE FILE BACK TO MOBILE SHELL AFTERWARDS AND GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL LAYOUT.

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus 051209

Contains 22 NEW widgets, install to device memory then soft reset and they are ready to use (no extras included in this version).

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Extras 051209
Contains all the widgets as in the MS301 Widgets Pro Plus cab.

PLUS 5 Lifestyle screens instead of the standard 3.
PLUS
a Task Manager is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture).
PLUS a 3 button menu on the Lifestyle and Pro screens (the extra button is to the Agenda or the Task Manager Screen, see picture).
PLUS 2 buttons on the Weather and Task Manager Screens (Lifestyle Home Screen and Contacts Screen, see picture).
PLUS an extra contacts page (click on contacts and then swipe your finger on the screen to the left to bring up the extra screen), this screen is fully customizable.

ChangeLog:
12th May 2009: Big Battery now has more divisions,
Medium Battery added with more divisions,
Digital Clock with Full Screen Frame added,
Weather (Medium Size) added,
Weather Information Added,
Large Calendar Added.

There are 2 small niggles with the extras cab, on the Lifestyle screen when you click menu and then edit layout the Agenda button doesnt disapear but this doesnt affect anything. Also you cant go from the second contacts screen to a different screen with a finger swipe, you have to press one of the menu buttons or press the ok key which takes you back to the Lifestyle screen.

Enjoy
12th May 2009, 03:59 PM |#1254  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiBest

New update 4.1.2 compatible with SPB MS3.0.1 beta is available for ALL RESOLUTIONS

News:
- supports digital clocks for the Lifestyle section
- introduces the weather page with big icon and relative description (optional)

Quanta ram in più occupa la tua skin. Grazie

How much ram in more does it occupies your skin? Thanks
12th May 2009, 04:09 PM |#1255  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Careca

Quanta ram in più occupa la tua skin. Grazie

How much ram in more does it occupies your skin? Thanks

hi, good work, skin WVGA please, thank you
12th May 2009, 04:12 PM |#1256  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Question link to application from menu bar?
Hi
Hopefully this hasn't already been asked - read the whole thread & couldn't find anything. I was wondering if it was possible to add shortcuts to applications in the menubar or does it have to be a link to a Mobile Shell panel? e.g. could I have a link to say SPB Weather or a device lock app or comm manager? I can see that we can add links to more panels. I can also see that we can add application shortcuts to the lifestyle screen but what about to the menubar at the bottom?
Thanks for any replies.
12th May 2009, 04:22 PM |#1257  

More
Hi,

can somebody help me please that accord.i can open from the now screen directly the pocket informant "agenda view" (he opended only the weekly view). I already downloaded the Total Commander but i have no clue how to proceed to configurate this (new user).
12th May 2009, 04:40 PM |#1258  

More
Quote:

NOTE: BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE CAB, USING A FILE EXPLORER, COPY YOUR QA_LAYOUTS.DAT FILE FROM PROGRAM FILES\ SPB MOBILE SHELL TO YOUR STORAGE CARD IN CASE YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL THE CAB, THEN YOU CAN COPY THE FILE BACK TO MOBILE SHELL AFTERWARDS AND GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL LAYOUT.

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus 051209

Contains 22 NEW widgets, install to device memory then soft reset and they are ready to use (no extras included in this version).

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Extras 051209
Contains all the widgets as in the MS301 Widgets Pro Plus cab.

PLUS 5 Lifestyle screens instead of the standard 3.
PLUS
a Task Manager is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture).
PLUS a 3 button menu on the Lifestyle and Pro screens (the extra button is to the Agenda or the Task Manager Screen, see picture).
PLUS 2 buttons on the Weather and Task Manager Screens (Lifestyle Home Screen and Contacts Screen, see picture).
PLUS an extra contacts page (click on contacts and then swipe your finger on the screen to the left to bring up the extra screen), this screen is fully customizable.

ChangeLog:
12th May 2009: Big Battery now has more divisions,
Medium Battery added with more divisions,
Digital Clock with Full Screen Frame added,
Weather (Medium Size) added,
Weather Information Added,
Large Calendar Added.

There are 2 small niggles with the extras cab, on the Lifestyle screen when you click menu and then edit layout the Agenda button doesnt disapear but this doesnt affect anything. Also you cant go from the second contacts screen to a different screen with a finger swipe, you have to press one of the menu buttons or press the ok key which takes you back to the Lifestyle screen.

Enjoy

GREAT...thanks a lot...but I have one small bug. The Weather (Pro) is not showing images. It´s showing only temperature. Hmm
12th May 2009, 04:53 PM |#1259  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masrterk

best skin ever for M.shell 3

Windows 7 with startmenu

He ydoes somebody know how can I on this theme change when I open contacts to open favorites not the search contacts, please help me I'm noob ?
12th May 2009, 05:07 PM |#1260  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

Enjoy

I'm having a problem with this pack. Installed on HTC HD (WVGA) with MS3.0.1 with ORIGINAL layout. Installed just main CAB (no extras) and DID sodt-reset. I never modified layout before on installed modifying cabs.
New (Pro) widgets DO show up when I'm clicking "Add widget". But when I select any Pro Widget to be added - they DO NOT show up on screen
I tried to add original (from MS3) widgets - they DO show up.

What do I do now ?
12th May 2009, 05:24 PM |#1261  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Now for the main reason for this post. I have stopped being lazy and learned all about widgets and how they work. I hope you dont mind issybel but since I do know alot about making cabs lol, after your response I took your "Widget Pro Plus" posting and added the date widget that I wanted, then ammended the qa_layouts file and made a cab with the appropriate reg settings and files.

Any chance of someone doing these for VGA?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)