1,069 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By Zepiii, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st April 2009, 04:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2009, 12:30 PM |#741  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a question:

It possibile to change the color of the text? Ex. From White to Black or another color?

3rd May 2009, 12:32 PM |#742  

More

Is there a way to change font color for texts?
AM/PM indicator is ok on black background as above, but cannot be read on white.
I tried the parameter COLOR="xxxxxx" but it seems to have no effect.
3rd May 2009, 12:48 PM |#743  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepiii

ADDED your theme tom

Thanks Zepiii
3rd May 2009, 01:02 PM |#744  

More
Just a note, i think i may know why my task manager panel doesn't let me exit it at all with the back arrow, and why all other back arrows eg the shortcut panel goes back to it.

Pretty much i think that both the authors of the task manager panel AND the extra lifestyle panel used the same naming convention, so that not only does the task manager panel override the extra lifestyle panel (if you install the extra lifestyle panel first) it think it’s the original lifestyle panel, and consequently all back arrows link back to it.

Also the uninstall cab file for the extra lifestyle panel does not work. In fact it killed Spb Mobile Shell, and i had to resort to a backup copy of the folder.

You might consider putting this information in the front page Zepiii, as those two mods/tweaks do not work in conjunction......... i think.. 95% sure anyway.
3rd May 2009, 01:18 PM |#745  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag www.generation-mobiles.net
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismar

Just a note, i think i may know why my task manager panel doesn't let me exit it at all with the back arrow, and why all other back arrows eg the shortcut panel goes back to it.

Pretty much i think that both the authors of the task manager panel AND the extra lifestyle panel used the same naming convention, so that not only does the task manager panel override the extra lifestyle panel (if you install the extra lifestyle panel first) it think it’s the original lifestyle panel, and consequently all back arrows link back to it.

Also the uninstall cab file for the extra lifestyle panel does not work. In fact it killed Spb Mobile Shell, and i had to resort to a backup copy of the folder.

You might consider putting this information in the front page Zepiii, as those two mods/tweaks do not work in conjunction......... i think.. 95% sure anyway.

Other ppl reporting this?
3rd May 2009, 01:31 PM |#746  

More
Quote:

As far as i can tell no, but try it for yourself. Install the extra lifestyle panel then install the task manager.
3rd May 2009, 01:48 PM |#747  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismar

Quote:

If you add panels to spb carousel they have numbers... default panels have numbers from 0 to 11... if you want to add custom panels you make them with numbers 12, 13, etc. So its normal most "add panel" cabs to write panel with number 12.
I suppose that second lifestyle panel is at number 12....and taskmanager is at the same place and that is what crash your spb shell... But it is normal difrent cab files to have problems with each other
3rd May 2009, 02:07 PM |#748  

More
Alright found the problem.

For some reason the taskmanager has a home DWord key in its registry settings. Deleting this key fixes it. I'm not sure if this is the result of installing the extra lifestyle cab before it, or simply a fault in the main program. Seeing as no one else is having this problem, i'll say it’s the earlier.

Also, does anyone know how to get spb mobile shell to stretch the backgrounds after removing the startbar? It seems to leave a width of the startbar at the bottom without the wallpaper, and no changing the size of the wallpaper does NOT fix it.
3rd May 2009, 02:41 PM |#749  
Flag RIYADH
Thanks Meter: 215

Donate to Me
More
VGA OMNiA_all Weather iCones
Hi all

I was having problem with va_weather_16 .dat weather file

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=557

and after a lot af trying I maneage to have an acceptable results
still not happy with results , still the night is not showing in the daily detailed

but 2dy I decide to shair what I'v reached so far
any coments in solving the night matter is welcomed

ENJOy
Attached Files
File Type: zip VGA OMNiA_all Weather iCones 4 MSH3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (648.7 KB, 80 views)
3rd May 2009, 03:11 PM |#750  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garo_viper

If you add panels to spb carousel they have numbers... default panels have numbers from 0 to 11... if you want to add custom panels you make them with numbers 12, 13, etc. So its normal most "add panel" cabs to write panel with number 12.
I suppose that second lifestyle panel is at number 12....and taskmanager is at the same place and that is what crash your spb shell... But it is normal difrent cab files to have problems with each other

What happens if you delete one of these? Say, for instance, I didn't want panel #4 and I deleted it from the registry. Would that just delete it from the carousel or would I lose the ability to ever use that screen again through another method? Would it really drop it from the carousel or would there just be a blank "card"?

Thanks for any info on this.
3rd May 2009, 04:01 PM |#751  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hmm still nobody knows how to disable the sim contacts from showing?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)