[ROM-2.1-VIDEO ADDED]BitSnacker|2.1.0.435|Fast|Jit|Root|Xrecovery|11/3/11-5k D/Ls

Search This thread

go3asy

May 20, 2010
Falkirk, Scotland
bitsnacker.com

Attachments

• minu.jpg
    minu.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 67,323
  • header.png
    header.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 160,795
  • 20110211121548.jpg
    20110211121548.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5,050
Last edited:

Ghaith Alshareef

Oct 5, 2010
thanks dude for this rom

i saw your topic about the new theme for 2.1 & 2.2 yasterday

i took the files and i had edited all of them for personal and arab use :cool:

thanks alot for this Rom

go3asy

May 20, 2010
Falkirk, Scotland
bitsnacker.com
Theme has changed today to version 2, same as whats in this ROM, quite alot of changes from yesterday :) managed to pull some images form the official Honecomb SDK, The glowing popup menu's/notifications are pretty cool ;)

vaidax5

Dec 1, 2010
UK
Xiaomi 14
I want to ask do there are balck market and do there will be any updates or something because i don't want to rewrite rom with new updates everyday

Ghaith Alshareef

Oct 5, 2010
Theme has changed today to version 2, same as whats in this ROM, quite alot of changes from yesterday :) managed to pull some images form the official Honecomb SDK, The glowing popup menu's/notifications are pretty cool ;)

perfect work

am going to give you 2 files you have to add it to the theme

i'll upload it and PM

go3asy

May 20, 2010
Falkirk, Scotland
bitsnacker.com
There wont be any ROM updates, theme itself has been in the making a while now and basically final, any changes to the theme will be released in the theme thread and would only need to be flashed as a theme, but tbh I dont think any changes need made. The ROM itself wont be its good to go :)

Reactions: gaja22

go3asy

May 20, 2010
Falkirk, Scotland
bitsnacker.com
@Astral07 - Yeah you need latest Firmware from sony first to update baseband and get the official multi-touch. Also to intall the latest xrecovery, You can use FlashTool to update to latest here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=936733

@quattre222 - To use the icons you can create custom shortcuts on you homescreen with launcherpro and select your own icons for the apps or with ADW Launcher. The backgrounds are just normal wallpapers, The dock bars also can be chosen in Launcherpro and ADW launcher

Reactions: Astral07

peo306

Jul 23, 2010
paris
Perfect rom am install it on my x10 0.435 it work great
Just I modified the build.prop to get more speed up the boot screen n I hope to make the notification windows more transparency
Btw great job n good luck

peo306

Jul 23, 2010
paris
Just I note the original se alarm clock missed so can u post the apk file of this clock if its possible

peo306

Jul 23, 2010
paris
I did not find the alarm clock?and I have beutiful weather so when I click on clock it was open but now nothing happen ! Any way any possibility to get alarm clock as apk?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There wont be any ROM updates, theme itself has been in the making a while now and basically final, any changes to the theme will be released in the theme thread and would only need to be flashed as a theme, but tbh I dont think any changes need made. The ROM itself wont be its good to go :)
    @Astral07 - Yeah you need latest Firmware from sony first to update baseband and get the official multi-touch. Also to intall the latest xrecovery, You can use FlashTool to update to latest here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=936733

@quattre222 - To use the icons you can create custom shortcuts on you homescreen with launcherpro and select your own icons for the apps or with ADW Launcher. The backgrounds are just normal wallpapers, The dock bars also can be chosen in Launcherpro and ADW launcher
    Shouldnt beanythingto do with the rom tbh im skinning miyu music togo wuth my theme at the mo althoughi use poweramp

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
    Nice. But alarm clock is missing anybody has the alarmclock apk?ty

Sent from my X10i using XDA App