[ROM][4.4.4][Dec-4] UNOFFICIAL CM11 | KitKANG v3.1 | Security Patch Level: 1st Nov 15

Search This thread

Temaki

I'm using the first version of your ROM, and i'm loving it! The second release my desire don't boot :( I'm looking forward for new releases.
Thanks for your work.

Had the same problem until I did a factory reset, or full wipe. Took me a while to reinstalll all the apps again, but now it works like a charme.
Hope this works for you too. The new ROM is much more stable. But I too look forward to more updates.

fifo

Oct 10, 2007
Instalation aborted

Hi, didn't find such issue in forum, but when i try to install from recovery, I get: Warning: No file_cotextsE:error in/sdcard/Download/..nameoftheZIPfile..
Instalation aborted.

What am I doing wrong?

ramnkc

Jun 6, 2005
Delete

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Hi, didn't find such issue in forum, but when i try to install from recovery, I get: Warning: No file_cotextsE:error in/sdcard/Download/..nameoftheZIPfile..
Instalation aborted.

What am I doing wrong?

You need to update your recovery.... make sure you had S-Off your device before you do so.

karlmx

Very nice job !!
Everything works only video recording :
Here my logcat :

I/ServiceManager( 171): service 'media.audio_flinger' died
I/ServiceManager( 171): service 'media.player' died
I/ServiceManager( 171): service 'media.camera' died
I/ServiceManager( 171): service 'media.audio_policy' died
W/CameraBase( 3993): mediaserver's remote binder Camera object died
W/AudioSystem( 501): AudioFlinger server died!
E/AudioService( 501): Media server died.
W/MediaMetadataRetriever( 3993): MediaMetadataRetriever server died!
W/AudioSystem( 501): AudioPolicyService server died!
W/CameraBase( 3993): Camera service died!
E/Camera ( 3993): Error 100
E/CameraErrorCallback( 3993): Got camera error callback. error=100
W/dalvikvm( 3993): threadid=12: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x418b3c50)
W/IMediaDeathNotifier( 3993): media server died
E/CAM_VideoModule( 3993): MediaRecorder error. what=100. extra=0
E/AndroidRuntime( 3993): FATAL EXCEPTION: Camera Handler Thread
E/AndroidRuntime( 3993): Process: com.android.camera2, PID: 3993
E/AndroidRuntime( 3993): java.lang.RuntimeException: Media server died.
E/AndroidRuntime( 3993): at com.android.camera.CameraErrorCallback.onError(CameraErrorCallback.java:32)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3993): at android.hardware.Camera$EventHandler.handleMessage(Camera.java:971)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3993): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3993): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3993): at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)
W/ActivityManager( 501): Force finishing activity com.android.camera2/com.android.camera.CameraLauncher

Very fast and very nice !!
Many thanx !!

I made a post on my blog to thank you @ http://code-esperluette.blogspot.fr/2013/12/android-kitkat-sur-htc-desire.html

:good:

Last edited:

ramnkc

Jun 6, 2005
boot loop on v2... probably on stock HBOOT. Tried to flash alpharev jellybean hboot but show CID error... any ideas?

yeahman45

Dec 26, 2010
i am using KitKANG v0.2 (CM flavoured preview) and i have no google now... can't find it on play store

Reactions: s_sch

JohnSparrow

Aug 15, 2012
i am using KitKANG v0.2 (CM flavoured preview) and i have no google now... can't find it on play store
You should install "Google Search" if it isn't installed yet, and then run it via corresponding shortcut in app menu.

I've installed v0.2 & have to say that as for me it's probably the best 4.1-4.4 ROM for HTC Desire. Cool & smooth & so on, :).
My colleague with Nexus 7 told that after receiving official 4.4. OTA his tablet battery works at least 50% longer under the same load. Hardly this ROM have the same optimization level but I hope the battery life won't decrease.

Problems and issues (only report, without any claims to respective developer):
# [Settings > Applications > any app] crashes.
# [Settings > Security] crashes.
# There are no choice in Settings->Memory to connect sdcard to PC as MTP device (in 4.2 I can press Menu button in [Settings > Memory] & go to sdcard connection options).
# After connection sdcard to PC as USB & corresponding proper disconnection my phone has no access to sdcard (in TotalCommander it looks like one with 0 bytes size and without any content - folders, files, etc). Only reboot help in this case.
# Selection of ART option in [Settings > Developer options > Select runtime] results in bootlop.
# I haven't found any way to change lockscreen widgets (it would be better to replace Clock widget with Chronus one, for example).
# I haven't found any way to change desktop settings (especially shortcut labels font for desktop and app menu).
# USB OTG doesn't work (this adapter works fine with HTC One X).

JohnSparrow

Aug 15, 2012
one more issue:
# There are no options for putting toogles (WiFi, bluetooth, GPS, sound, flashlight & so on) into the notification bar drawer. At least I couldnt find them.

Reactions: GoodSoul

yeahman45

Dec 26, 2010
one more issue:
# There are no options for putting toogles (WiFi, bluetooth, GPS, sound, flashlight & so on) into the notification bar drawer. At least I couldnt find them.
use Gravitybox to add/remove quick tiles in notification. Yup i installed google search and i have google now :) ... but rom was very slow today while using gps and camera.. couldn't do almost anything as it was too slow :( .. so i decided to switch back to 4.3.. I did noticed better battery life.. battery life looked quite good compared to 4.3

Reactions: JohnSparrow

Pai Mei

Oct 14, 2010
use Gravitybox to add/remove quick tiles in notification. Yup i installed google search and i have google now :) ... but rom was very slow today while using gps and camera.. couldn't do almost anything as it was too slow :( .. so i decided to switch back to 4.3.. I did noticed better battery life.. battery life looked quite good compared to 4.3

Where can I find gravitybox for desire?
Thank you!

diosak

Aug 1, 2010
Athens
Apart from FCs in settings, I cannot find a way to make home app shortucts options visible. What i mean is this: when you long-touch a shortcut two options come up on the top of the screen. Remove/Uninstall and App Info, both of which are pretty much visible. Now, in my case they are not, and what i have to do is just guess where they are. They seem to have gone further up the screen, as if there is more spaceup there..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Proudly presenting

KitKANG version 3.1 incl. Android Security Updates from 1st Nov 2015 (e.g. Stagefright 2.0)

Android 4.4.4 KTU84Q / UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 11.0 (synced with CM/AOSP codebase 28th Nov 2015) for HTC Desire (GSM)

cm11-kitkat-releasezcsgi.jpg

lockscreenl4eu4.jpg

This is my personal rom -- source build from CyanogenMod 11.0 codebase by using portions from Evervolv (device tree, kernel, etc.). I have used few necessary modifications which I have learnt from other xda/github members (see in credits section).

Disclaimer
    I am not the orginal author this ROM, I have just built it for my private pleasure. This ROM has been tested and verified to be stable for daily use, and even if I have spent a lot of my spare time into keeping it up-to-date, there may be some unknown bugs. Therefore be warned: If you rely on your device as it is your only phone be very cautious. If you decide to flash this ROM, you do it at your own risk and I am not responsible for any resulting damages!

About the rom
    - Based on CM-11.0 codebase
    - Some CM apps were removed to slim down the ROM (e.g. CMAccount, CMFileManager, CMWallpapers, etc)
    - Trackball wake option in buttons menu (enabled per default)
    - Tweaks for longer battery life and faster scrolling performance
    - ART
    - SELinux (disabled by intention)

Kernel 3 related credits
    - Kernel 3.0.16 evervolv-turba-kitkat (source: https://github.com/spezi77/android_kernel_htc_qsd8k_3.0/tree/kitkat-ev)
    Big thanks to:
    - Thomas Lehner aka ths@justremotephone.com for stabilizing Kernel 3.0.16 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - LaidbackNikez for being the mastermind behind the development of kernel 3.0.16!
    - marc1706 for being a force behind the development of kernel 3.0.16!
    - macs18max for providing great tips on kernel developments!
    - noonamer for being a force behind the development of kernel 3.0.16!
    - walter79 for providing great tips on kernel developments!
    - franciscofranco for a few of his magic kernel tweaks which I have used to enhance kernel 3.0.16!
    - everyone else who was involved but does not appear in this list

Bugs in this ROM
    - All bugs which are present in CM and Evervolv roms, e.g. Video Recording and MMS not working: You can try Videocam Illusion (audio at 44.1KHz!) and Textra SMS instead
    - Sometimes the cLock widget does not display weather icons (Just remove the widget and add it again)
    - According to user feedback, Exposed framework in combination with Gravitybox is no longer working on this rom!

Bugs with K3
    - Some SD cards are not working with the latest rom version 2.0; In such case the rom gets stuck at the bootanimation, and you would find a bunch of logcat errors, e.g.:
    Code:
    I/dalvikvm(   95): Unable to open or create cache for /system/framework/conscrypt.jar (/data/dalvik-cache/system@framework@conscrypt.jar@classes.dex)
    D/dalvikvm(   95): Unable to process classpath element '/system/framework/conscrypt.jar'
    E/dalvikvm(   95): Could not stat dex cache directory '/data/dalvik-cache': No such file or directory
    -> Possible solution #1 if you want to stay with K3: try a different SD card..
    -> Possible solution #2: Flash this rom with K2

Please let me know if you find bugs. And please take a logcat if you encounter a FC (force close). Here you can learn to logcat like a pro!

Enable Developer Settings
    --> Open up "Settings > About phone" and tap 7 times on "Build number".

Credits
    - CyanogenMod Team for working hard and providing us with this brilliant rom!
    - Evervolv Team and LaidbackNikez for kernel, device trees and vendor blobs
    - parkedraccoon for sharing his knowlegde on building CM and helping me with adding the trackball on wake
    - csytracy and WoH (from their code I have learnt about quite a few modifications for HTC Desire)
    - johnnyslt for sharing knowledge on how to enhance the Torch app (won't shutdown when screen turns off)
    - Chromium_ for a crash course in using git and github
    - jens_ for his help
    - Contributions from anyone else I probably have forgotten to mention or was not aware of

Note
    Please be gentle.. it's my first rom! Keep this thread clean :good:

Source
    Kernel:
    * 2.6.38: https://github.com/spezi77/android_kernel_htc_qsd8k
    * 3.0.16: https://github.com/spezi77/android_kernel_htc_qsd8k_3.0
    ROM:
    * Base: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
    * Mods: https://github.com/spezi77
    You may want to compile it yourself:
    Code:
    repo init -u git://github.com/spezi77/android.git -b cm-11.0
    cp .repo/manifests/bravo/roomservice.xml .repo/local_manifests/
    repo sync
    brunch bravo

Have a nice day! ;)
    Downloads, change log and installation instructions:

Newest version:

KitKANG v3.1 with K2.6.38 -- for daily use (147.75 MB)

Slim Gapps for KitKANG v3.x (82.69 MB)

K3.0.16 for being flashed over KitKANG -- ONLY for experimental use / just for kicks / NOT recommended as daily driver (2.6 MB)

What's new in v3.1:
    * This build includes the official CM/Android Security Update from 1st Nov 2015
    * From now on there is only one build with kernel 2.6.38 (default CPU gov: smartassH3) which offers great speed and battery life (daily driver)
    * If you want to have kernel 3.0.16 (experimental) use this flashable zip
    * Patched the previously missed out security holes in both kernels (2.6.38 and 3.0.16) as mentioned by walter79
    * Compiled the kernel with UBER toolchain 4.9.4 for increased speed and battery life
    * Build target reverted to userdebug as there were a few problems with getting root
    * Added a new menu item entitled "Performance" in Settings > Personalization (this will give you access to the KernelTweaker app)
    * Updated NovaLauncher to 4.1.0

Todo list:
    • Check if sio scheduler can be added into k2 and set as default
    • Upgrade to android security patch level from Jan 2016
    • Kill bloat with fire (further slim down the rom)
    • Move ROM downloads to new AFH service (/)

Attention:
    * To install KitKANG version 3 you have to
    ** switch back to the "old" KK version of TWRP (credits @Chromium) or 4EXT (credits @madmaxx82) Recovery. Old versions of CWM may cause issues.
    ** switch back to the "old" hboot which has a system partition of 250mb. These include stock hboot or Alpha Jelly (250/5/182) hboot.

General requirements:
    - Rooted
    - An hboot which provides a system partition with 250mb. These include stock hboot or Alpha Jelly (250/5/182) hboot.
    - A 512mb - 1.5gb EXT partition (EXT4 recommended) on your sdcard. Use this guide to create the partition. Partitions made using other tools (CWM, Minitool Partition Wizard, etc.) will likely cause issues.
    - The latest TWRP (credits @Chromium) or 4EXT (credits @madmaxx82) Recovery. Old versions of CWM may cause issues.

Instructions for installing KitKANG v3.1
    1) Backup your current apps incl. their data (use Titanium backup from Appstore)
    2) Backup your current ROM from recovery
    3) In recovery do a full wipe (format all partitions except for SD)
    4) Flash rom
    5) Boot and let the rom settle down (3-5 min)
    6) Enable developer settings
    - Open Settings > About Phone and tap 7 times on the "Build number"
    - In Developer settings enable "Advanced boot menu"
    7) Enable A2SD
    - run Terminal Emulator
    - type 'su' and press enter
    - allow root access in the popup query
    - type 'a2sd install' and press enter
    - reply to questions in this order
    --> y n n (dalvik to card - yes, data to card - no, reboot - no)
    8) From "Advanced boot menu" select reboot into recovery and install the slim gapps package for KitKANG 3.x

Older versions:

KitKANG v3.0 with K2.6.38 -- for daily use (139.03 MB)
    MD5 Sum: 5c305294043493ec76c0221f24ff6bdf

KitKANG v3.0 with K3.0.16 -- for experimental use (139.47 MB)
    MD5 Sum: 3321dd0b472c02d2f512ed6af97b0eff

Slim Gapps for KitKANG v3.x (82.69 MB)
    MD5 Sum: 724b6f3323810be7045959971b7d8eca

What's new in v3.0:
    * Patched Stagefright 2.0 & Android Security Updates from Nov 2015
    * After considering usage reports from version 2.0, I decided to return to 250mb hboot and A2SD which will allow our ancient device to get the most out of Android 4.4.4
    * Made one build with kernel 2.6.38 (default CPU gov: smartassH3) which offers great speed and battery life (daily driver)
    * Made other build with kernel 3.0.16 (default CPU gov: smartassH3) which offers great speed and short battery life (experimental)
    * Changed animation/transition scale defaults to 25% which lead to faster animations and smoother UI transitions
    * Attention: this build's target is user instead of userdebug. This is for disabling debugging modules and root, in exchange it should result in higher performance. In case you need root, you need to flash SuperSU (see installation instructions).

Instructions for installing KitKANG v3.0

General requirements:
    - Rooted
    - An hboot which provides a system partition with 250mb. These include stock hboot or Alpha Jelly (250/5/182) hboot.
    - A 512mb - 1.5gb EXT partition (EXT4 recommended) on your sdcard. Use this guide to create the partition. Partitions made using other tools (CWM, Minitool Partition Wizard, etc.) will likely cause issues.
    - The latest TWRP (credits @Chromium) or 4EXT (credits @madmaxx82) Recovery. Old versions of CWM may cause issues.

Noob-friendly installation guide:
    1) Backup your current apps incl. their data (use Titanium backup from Appstore)
    3) In recovery do a full wipe (format all partitions except for SD)
    4) Flash rom, optional: flash SuperSU for root permissions
    5) Boot and let the rom settle down (3-5 min)
    6) Enable developer settings
    - Open Settings > About Phone and tap 7 times on the "Build number"
    - In Developer settings enable "Advanced boot menu"
    7) Enable A2SD
    - run Terminal Emulator
    - type 'su' and press enter
    - allow root access in the popup query
    - type 'a2sd install' and press enter
    - reply to questions in this order
    --> y n n (dalvik to card - yes, data to card - no, reboot - no)
    8) From "Advanced boot menu" select reboot into recovery and install the slim gapps package for KitKANG 3.0

KitKANG v2.0 / CM11 UNOFFICIAL 15/08/15 - 204.33 MB
    MD5 Sum: 80fd7c54d83c2e5addb24deedbb80639

Take PICO MODULAR GApps with proper DPI play services ~99MB from here: http://xdaforums.com/paranoid-android/general/gapps-pa-google-apps-roms-t3074801

What's new in v2.0:
    * Built with kernel 3.0.16-evervolv-turba-kitkat (default CPU gov: smartassH3)
    * Applied stagefright security patch from cm-11.0 repo

Instructions for installing KitKANG v2.0

General requirements:
    - Rooted
    - An hboot with at least 400mb on system. Get it from here: PB99IMG_LP-looback_420_5_12.zip.
    - A 1gb - 4gb EXT4 partition on your sdcard. Use this guide to create the partition. Partitions made using other tools (CWM, Minitool Partition Wizard, etc.) will likely cause issues.
    - Use this modified 4EXT Touch Recovery ONLY: PB99IMG_4ext_LP-loopbk.zip. Any other recovery version may cause issues.

Noob-friendly installation guide:
    3) Install the new hboot via PB99 method (find hints on PB99 method below)
    4) Boot into recovery and format all partitions except for SD
    5) Install the new recovery via PB99 method
    6) Boot into recovery
    7) Do a full wipe (Format all partitions except sdcard)
    8) Flash ROM
    9) Flash a GApps package of your choice -- my recommendation is the PICO MODULAR PACKAGE with proper DPI play services ~99MB: http://xdaforums.com/paranoid-android/general/gapps-pa-google-apps-roms-t3074801
    10) Boot ROM and let it settle down (3-5 min)

Flash a recovery or hboot via PB99 method:
    1) Ensure the integrity of the downloaded image by checking against the md5
    2) Copy the zip file to the root of your SD card and rename it into PB99IMG.zip
    3) Reboot into bootloader
    4) After a few seconds boot loader will search the file and ask you to apply the update
    5) Press vol up for yes and then it will ask you to reboot
    6) Again press vol up for yes
    7) Now hold vol down to re-enter recovery
    8) Format all partitions except SD card
    9) Before flashing a rom or sth else reboot the recovery to allow the changes to become effective

Note:
    Let the rom settle down after 1st boot (3-5 minutes!)

KitKANG v1.2 / CM11 UNOFFICIAL 19/04/15 - 203.83 MB
    MD5 Sum: 5dce06a0c48e76c5eba43135705ddbbc

Take PICO MODULAR GApps with proper DPI play services ~99MB from here: http://xdaforums.com/paranoid-android/general/gapps-pa-google-apps-roms-t3074801

What's new in v1.2:
    1) Use Data2ext4 (credits walter79)
    * This is meant to permanently solve the biggest remaining pain that bravo kk users have: running out of space on /data
    * Makes using A2SD scripts from Evervolv obsolete
    * Requires a SD-EXT partition on SD card of size between 1GB and 4GB
    * Requires a custom hboot which provides sufficient space on /system (e.g. 420-5-12)
    2) Added quite a few tweaks and build.prop mods:
    * Increase ui responsiveness (credits CM)
    * Enable slow blur (credits CM)
    * Media profiles: use m4v to gain performance improvements (credits walter79)
    * Improved incoming call response time (if screen is turned off the call appears now after ~3 seconds) (credits walter79 and pixelfreak)
    * Per default KSM enabled (gives our device more virtual RAM)
    3) Added back an improved version of Torch app which won't shutdown when screen turns off

KitKANG v1.1 / CM11 UNOFFICIAL 15/04/04 - 144.18 MB
    MD5 Sum: b28e64b69f7f87e8432c0ea99cb52000

Caution: Before you click on the Download now button, please make sure that you have unchecked the option "download with download manager" to get the zip directly.

New in v1.1:
    - Based on the latest Android 4.4.4 KTU84Q / CM-11.0.0
    - Lots of stability and security enhancements:
    -- Google patches against POODLE vulnerability in SSLv3
    -- read http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/cyanogenmod-11-m12
    - Utopian Kernel update (based on Nikez' qsd8k-kernel 2.6.38)
    - ART has been removed for slimming down
    - incl. latest Jackpal Android Terminal Emulator
    - Camera preview should feel more snappy now

Slim Gapps package for KitKANG v1.1 - 63.91 MB

KitKANG v1.0 / CM11 M10 20140921 UNOFFICIAL - 146.31 MB
    MD5 Sum: 21f917cec9b6edcfac81a8d1e2818446

Caution: Before you click on the Download now button, please make sure that you have unchecked the option "download with download manager" to get the zip directly.

MIRROR (mediafire)

New in v1.0:
    - Welcome to Android 4.4.4 KTU84Q / CM-11.0.0 M10
    - Lots of stability improvements and enhancements:
    -- http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/cyanogenmod-11-0-m9-released
    -- http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/cyanogenmod-11-0-m10-arrives
    - Fixed battery drain caused by google play services

Slim Gapps package for KitKANG v1.0 - 43.00 MB

KitKANG v0.11 (mediafire)
    KitKANG v0.11 (dev host)

md5 95b4f938e6d420a949aaddf20c84fd89
    Size: 147mb

New in v0.11:
    - Welcome to Android 4.4.4 KTU84P
    - Lots of small fixes and improvements through CM repo sync (14/07/03)
    - Switch gcc toolchain to Linaro 4.9
    - ART included
    - USB tethering fixed
    - "Got stuck at boot screen" issue solved (!)
    -- by making a rollback to default Evervolv Kernel (without extended frequency table and CPU governors)
    -- incl. only minimal kernel updates (security fixes and increased SD read ahead buffer)
    -- removed unnecessary stuff as suggested here (thanks Nbsss)
    - Newly designed CM Torch

KitKANG v0.10
    md5 8a009e3a77cdaba441d51f8f18dea6f5
    Size: 149mb

New in v0.10:
    - CM repo sync (14/05/25)
    - Lots of small fixes and improvements, e.g. new CM theme engine
    - Better performance increase by
    -- including all suggestions from here (thanks JustArchi)
    -- compiling the kernel with a custom toolchain GCC v4.10 (thanks Sabermod)
    -- including bionic optimizations (thanks AndroidRul3z)
    -- including Carbonized Kernel v0.6 (thanks Evervolv and Croniccorey)
    - Had to slim down the rom due to the increased code size (O3 optimizations have their price)
    -- removed unnecessary stuff as suggested here (thanks Nbsss)

KitKANG v0.9
    md5 c6d7ccfd1b68fe69ba87f8e325cb05fb
    Size: 148mb

New in v0.9:
    - CM changed codebase to KVT49L (4.4.2_r1 -> 4.4.2_r2)
    - Tons of improvements (you may have a look into my repo; furthermore they say "Voice Wakeup" has been added; however, I did not find it anywhere :confused:)
    - Added latest Adreno libs 2013/04/11 compiled for mako (N4)
    - Increased responsiveness by compiling with a more recent toolchain 4.8 (thanks @paolo-red1)
    - Fixed issue in USB mass storage (hangs forever upon disabling)
    - Replaced GoogleKeyboard with a slim&dark version of AOSPKeyboard (thanks SlimRoms)
    - Optimized rom size by removing tts language files (probably nobody needs them)
    - This time LockClock app kept its original size (this should prevent "missing weather icon set"; please let me know)
    - LiveWallpapers working now

KitKANG v0.8
    md5 428ec48e92870106c7f5be34e5bd5c56
    Size: 148mb

New in v0.8:
    - CM sync brings a few visual changes (Black CM setup wizard) and quite a few fixes (e.g. "Add new SIM card" is finally gone!)
    - Send encrypted SMS with other CM users (CM account required)
    - Kernel audit config enabled to prevent error flooding in logcat (Thanks Chromium_)
    - Flash GApps via separate package

Bonus upgrade package for KitKANG v0.8 (replaces CM look&feel with the one from Nexus 5)
    md5 d81abd67a397be1675dcd9883cf753c7
    Size: 30mb
    - incl. most recent updates for google now launcher, quick search bar and jackpal terminal emulator

KitKANG v0.7
    md5 5a4c30aad599022d74212142c541b2f3
    Size: 147mb

New in v0.7:
    - CM sync brings lots of improvements (New: Expanded Desktop; also see here and there)
    -- Enable Settings>Interface>Expanded Desktop to have it within the Power Menu.
    - Performance enhancements through compiling Nikez kernel with new toolchain/gcc (v4.7)
    - OpenVPN support (added tun.ko module) *fingers-crossed*
    - Fix for wifi tethering by downgrading hotspot libs (thanks to @kakofonija)
    - Replaced AOSP Keyboard with Google Keyboard and fixed gesture typing
    - Torch added to quick access ribbon
    - Translucent decor/status bar enabled (per default)
    - Invited a few companions of Trebuchet: Nova Launcher, Holo Launcher HD
    - Lots of slimming
    - GApps no longer built in, now available as a separate package

Bonus upgrade package for KitKANG v0.7 (replaces CM look&feel with the one from Nexus 5)
    md5 fb50d430ce1ab8d39c18aea4a6cdbdcc
    Size: 16mb

KitKANG v0.6 incl. slim Gapps (hotfix)
    md5 a5f0f354cf0456919959365a1b7164cd
    Size: 160mb
    - Slim Gapps package: CalendarGoogle, GalleryGoogle, PlayStore

New in v0.6 hotfix:
    -> Phone fixed (!)
    - Crash solved
    - RIL fix: improved connectivity for GSM
    - Rom size drastically optimized
    - Sync with CM repo brings back Trebuchet (replacement of Launcher3)
    - Removed Livewallpapers due to observed graphics glitches
    - Text-To-Speech (TTS) support (en-us, en-gb, de)
    - Complete font and media files
    - Added LowSoundFixer_v1.0.8.apk
    - Updated google play service (PrebuiltGmsCore.apk)

Bonus upgrade package for KitKANG v0.6 (replaces CM look&feel with the one from Nexus 5)
    md5 44be26a49b83383d7d9b76a39d0f37cf

KitKANG v0.5 (Pure CM incl. slim Gapps)
    md5 4654f51682520e819d0ac636f2e229dc
    Size: 160mb

New in v0.5:
    -> Trackball wake option
    -> Torch while screen off works
    -> Optimized rom size to add asian language support (fonts added: Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Emoj)
    -> From now on only with a2sd and slim gapps package

Bonus upgrade package for KitKANG v0.5 (replaces CM look&feel with the one from Nexus 5)
    md5 b6da7c694c9439a4f2d71bd4fad9954c

KitKANG v0.4 (Pure CM incl. slim Gapps)
    md5 0c0b14f51398b2fb8cbacdd451f343d2
    Size: 155mb

KitKANG v0.4 (Pure CM incl. full Gapps)
    md5 868d74f5c0453471d2ae592474cc85af
    Size: 180mb
    - Full Gapps package: CalendarGoogle, GalleryGoogle, Gmail2, Keep, Music2, Maps, PlayStore, QuickOffice, Street

-> Fully working ROM & new codebase: 4.4.2!
    -> CM Launcher3
    -> incl. Gapps
    -> requires custom stock hboot: 250/182/5; get it from here

Bonus upgrade package for KitKANG v0.4 (replaces CM look&feel with the one from Nexus 5)
    md5 4082f3a752a2c1e120fb056da1015c59
    Screenshots:

screenshot_2014-02-01csze2.png

screenshot_2014-02-01vhlwm.png

screenshot_2014-02-01vnbxl.png

screenshot_2014-02-01g5zb4.png

screenshot_2014-02-01febgr.png

screenshot_2014-02-012mat0.png

screenshot_2014-02-0161bz7.png

screenshot_2014-02-01vkxks.png

screenshot_2014-02-02vzbz3.png

screenshot_2014-02-029qxtv.png

screenshot_2014-02-02r9zvt.png

screenshot_2014-02-01g9bct.png

screenshot_2014-02-01vdlhf.png

screenshot_2014-02-01ozx0o.png

screenshot_2014-02-01g9a5j.png

Pay attention!

Launcher3:
    screenshot_2013-12-06c5e69.png

screenshot_2013-12-06zcfs7.png

screenshot_2013-12-0666f53.png

VS. GoogleExperienceLauncher:
    screenshot_2013-12-064gitu.png

screenshot_2013-12-062tipw.png

screenshot_2013-12-06xxivs.png

screenshot_2013-12-062scjn.png

screenshot_2013-12-06r3efs.png

screenshot_2013-12-06t6it8.png

screenshot_2013-12-06l5eow.png

screenshot_2013-12-06j4i0n.png

screenshot_2013-12-06q1e29.png

screenshot_2013-12-06wicg0.png

screenshot_2013-12-06xfdfi.png

@polac
    Here it is.
    md5 7393e92a6d4f6b6060d236c27d944ad3

How to flash an hboot (simpliest way):
    1) download the alpha jelly zip and ensure its integrity by checking against the md5
    2) save the alpha jelly zip to the root of your SD card and rename it into PB99IMG.zip
    3) reboot into bootloader
    4) apply the update
    5) enter recovery
    6) format all partitions except SD card
    7) reboot into recovery -- now you can flash the ROM
    New version 0.6 released, go to first page.

I cannot confirm the problems with playstore (e.g. taxibeat, foursquare, g+ work fine for me)

Just to clarify some things about the memory scripts:
    - Since v0.4 the rom comes only with a2sd script which works 100% smooth and stable (thx to drewis/evervolv); it is known to be faster than int2ext!

a2sd won't increase internal memory (/data partition) as int2ext virtually does; a2sd will activate a2sd memory on sd-ext (you can verify this with titanium backup)
    -- Y/N/Y: stores apk files to sd-ext and stores app data to /data
    -- N/Y/Y: stores apk files to /data and stores app data to sd-ext (not recommended!)
    -- Y/Y/Y: stores apk files and app dat to sd-ext, /data remains unused (not recommended!)

int2extv2+ works with EXT 2/3/4 filesystems whereas int2ext works only with EXT 4 filesystem (but it may decrease the rom performance if you have a slow sd, e.g. class4)

Note: It is only my point of view and might be wrong as I don't use my desire that frequently nowadays.