Remove All Ads from XDA

[NIGHTLY][ROM][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy S

3,926 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,398

Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2013, 03:11 PM |#2571  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Is there any problem with USB mass storage ?
I'm asking because I have connected my phone through USB and I am able to see only the external card on PC ( Internal storage is not available ) ...

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Also a strange behavior with the latest nightly .

The phone was charged 100% sitting on table. I've received a call but the screen didn't wanted to turn on, I took the battery off and when I tried to start the phone, that empty large battery icon started to flash. I put the phone on charger and turned it on. Now the battery show only 80% with a huge drop in Battery stats ...
And also all alarms were reseted ... Really strange behaviors ...

11th February 2013, 04:56 PM |#2572  
Flag Kildare
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Re: [NIGHTLY][ROM][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawitp

It's how Google did it (they may have a reason or not, I don't know), fixing it would be good, but I'm not a graphic guy.

I think its more about the gpu than Google. I am perfectly happy with how it is, it does not bother me at all but things are different on the Nexus 7 (also running CM10.1).

My guess is that on the N7, the AA settings are on by default.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360601681577.jpg
Views:	859
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1720835

They can be enabled on the sgs from the developers menu, but, it makes everything else run slowly and is disabled after rebooting (I think). Either way, not really worth the effort at the moment. At least not for me.

[Edit] Of course I was typing to the poster who was asking about the AA. Definitely not aiming that post to Pawitp, who knows our device in ways that even Samsung couldn't know.

[Edit 2] seems the image upload made the screenshot very low res. I promise that in full res, the frame is not blocky:
http://db.tt/2Gigcf6L

Sent from my GT-I9000 running CM10.1 (JB 4.2.1) using XDA premium app
The Following User Says Thank You to drakenabarion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drakenabarion Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 08:37 PM |#2573  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Problem with headphones
Dear,

When im listening music with headphones, phone is ringing and music doesnt stop i tried clean installation full wipe, dalvik cache, changed headphones but still problem exist.

Tnx in advance
11th February 2013, 09:27 PM |#2574  
Flag Spain
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Latest nightly with a clean install (complete wipe), and I have the problem with the alarm rigntone selection. In the alarm option set, I don't see the option to change the alarm tone.
The Following User Says Thank You to guijarrelson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guijarrelson Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 09:46 PM |#2575  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 146

More
R: [NIGHTLY][ROM][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy S
Quote:
Originally Posted by guijarrelson

Latest nightly with a clean install (complete wipe), and I have the problem with the alarm rigntone selection. In the alarm option set, I don't see the option to change the alarm tone.

put the phone in horizontal.
You will see the alarm ringtone selection into alarm options.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeusEx80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeusEx80 Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 09:55 PM |#2576  
Flag Spain
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusEx80

You're right. Thanks for the advice!

PD: This could be fixed in some nightlies, I hope...
11th February 2013, 10:09 PM |#2577  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klanistok

Dear,

When im listening music with headphones, phone is ringing and music doesnt stop i tried clean installation full wipe, dalvik cache, changed headphones but still problem exist.

Tnx in advance

there's probably a pause on notification setting in the music app you are using.
11th February 2013, 10:24 PM |#2578  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulroberts

there's probably a pause on notification setting in the music app you are using.

i tried diferent music application. Problem is i cannot hear ringing on my headphones, music from player is stoping but ringing is from telephone speaker not from headphones :S
12th February 2013, 02:49 AM |#2579  
Flag Montreal, QC
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Sorry for off topic. I wonder where I can post my suggestions on a CyanogenMod general thread. Not clear where to do that...

One thing I don't like is the USB mass storage tool that pops up when I connect to a PC... I personally prefer not seeing it and go in the notification area to open it if I want. I often keep my phone connected to my PC instead of the wall plug that's why. An option to show automatically or not would be great (available on the windows that pops up and in the android settings maybe)
12th February 2013, 04:13 AM |#2580  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Re: [NIGHTLY][ROM][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy S
Since the update of 10-2, my phone has been acting funny.

Every time I make a call the status of sound profile changes automatically from normal to vibrate and vice-versa.

There's no profile change when I don't make any calls. I thought the latest 11-02 update might solve it but the issue persists even after.

Does anyone else face the same issue. Any advice on solutions? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to prince747 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prince747 Ad-Free
12th February 2013, 05:14 AM |#2581  
Flag Bochum
Thanks Meter: 102

More
AW: [NIGHTLY][ROM][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusEx80

Not the best solution but at least it is a solution. THX.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hoeray pawitp!

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)