[ROM][4.1.2][GSM][PRIMOU]Android Open Kang Project Jellybean[DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

sabre0121

Aug 8, 2010
I'm about to switch to Hellboy, but I just wanted to report this, I've connected my phone to my pc, and selected the data thingy so that i could copy stuff from my sd, and it rebooted, then it sent me this message "restart your device to access the mobile network" so I rebooted again.
I'll try hellboy plus latest nightly to see if everything works.
//edit: wifi not working in the latest build even with hellboy, so I'll revert to older build.

Last edited:

cybervibin

Mar 18, 2012
Pallet town
Samsung Galaxy S10e
I'm about to switch to Hellboy, but I just wanted to report this, I've connected my phone to my pc, and selected the data thingy so that i could copy stuff from my sd, and it rebooted, then it sent me this message "restart your device to access the mobile network" so I rebooted again.
I'll try hellboy plus latest nightly to see if everything works.
//edit: wifi not working in the latest build even with hellboy, so I'll revert to older build.
if u use sense ROM , then stick with titanium
the restart thing is weird never happend with me thats weird :eek: :eek:
i use PA by 1cebox it works super awesome!

sabre0121

Aug 8, 2010
if u use sense ROM , then stick with titanium
the restart thing is weird never happend with me thats weird :eek: :eek:
i use PA by 1cebox it works super awesome!

Nope, I'm using this one, which I suppose isn't a sense rom, thus if everything is gonna work fine I'll stick to Hellboy, I've been thinking of paranoid, but I'm tired of backups and then restoring all apps and data, so I guess I'll stick to this one, since it has all I actually need. The only thing not working which I'd like to work is camera, but i don't use it that often, so that's not really a big deal...

cybervibin

Mar 18, 2012
Pallet town
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Nope, I'm using this one, which I suppose isn't a sense rom, thus if everything is gonna work fine I'll stick to Hellboy, I've been thinking of paranoid, but I'm tired of backups and then restoring all apps and data, so I guess I'll stick to this one, since it has all I actually need. The only thing not working which I'd like to work is camera, but i don't use it that often, so that's not really a big deal...
try this method
backup using ur recovery
flash ur ROM, kernel then boot
the reboot back in to recovery
backup- backup only data!
all ur apps there :)
or simple use titanium backup pro :p :D

rukin5197

Jul 26, 2011
I recommend Hellboy with this ROM now. BTW, with my latest nightlies, is wifi still broken?

nk_blu

Apr 28, 2010
I tried the 4.2 camera with this ROM (November 10 build). I haven't tried video recording, but everything else works, but image capture is limited to 3MP.

Sent from my One V using xda premium

cybervibin

Mar 18, 2012
Pallet town
Samsung Galaxy S10e

x-cident

May 27, 2009
can someone please tell me if there´s an actual changelog for the AOKP Roms?

I´m still waiting for the fixed camera,... Are there any other I´m I should know about?

Thanks in advance!

kinda regards!

x-cident

May 27, 2009
dude nightlies dont have a changelog, what are u asking, the camera has been patched so long back, as max released the HEllboy Kernel, lol!

my experiences with flashing roms are a few years behind...

ok then,... but are there any other issues / glitches which I should know about before upgrading to AOKP?

PS: As I´ve flashed my desire 2 years ago, the kernel was part of the rom. Is the kernel also included in the nightlies or do I have to flash the kernel seperately?

Thanks in advance...

please have indulgence with me,... i´m not as deep as you guys into these whole flashing things :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokp_feat.png

screenshot2012081117082.png
    screenshot2012081117074.png
    screenshot2012081118344.png
    screenshot2012081117073.png
    screenshot2012081117044.png
    screenshot2012081117042.png

For everyone that wants to know about the differences between CM10 and AOKP Check this out. Or Here

Donate to me here

installation-1.png

* Download ROM and GApps
    * Make sure you're running the latest version of your recovery
    * MAKE A BACKUP
    * Wipe cache/dalvik
    * Wipe data (only if coming from another JB ROM / ICS)
    * Flash ROM
    * Flash GApps
    * Boot into Bootloader
    * fastboot flash boot boot.img (Or whatever you're boot.img is called)
    * reboot
    * Press thanks :)

Credits
    CM Team
    AOKP Team
    BobHankins (He's the best!)
    everybody I missed

downloads-4.png

NIGHTLIES

Latest Boot.img

Gapps
    2nd build 12/9/12

Removed Launcher2\Treb
    Added Nova Launcher
    Added ChainFire's SU app
    Added Apollo
    Added DSP manager
    Added all the missing files

1st build
    12/9/12
    it's ok this rom WILL BE SLOW to be updated, as im trying to sort out major kinks in CM10 i will TRY to get it fixed over this weekend, but no promises

-Lloir
    Today I ported slim bean 5,but I couldn't test it yet :p I can't download the kernel, media fire is a b...

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app
    What's new on the basis of 4.2 , for primou will ?

I have no promises, but I may find time to work on primou another day. I barely have time to work on primoc as it is :p