xposed security alert code 2 ( Netmarble games ) fix / solution

Search This thread

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
41efdba04446386a49ad73573b68755e.jpg

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE SOLUTIONS / SCRIPTS IN THESE POSTS ARE ONLY FOR THE
"SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 [XPOSED]" error message in games....
( they are NOT for OTHER "Security Alert Code 2 [SomeOtherApp]" GAME ERRORS !!! )...

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO THOROUGHLY READ & UNDERSTAND THESE SOLUTIONS
TO BYPASSING THE "SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 [XPOSED]" game error... Thank you.

I found a good solution to this problem and wanted to share it with the community as many others have encountered this problem...

When trying to play Netmarble games with xposed installed on your android device, the game uses some kind of anti-cheat detection, giving the error message "xposed security alert code 2" and exiting the game.. It appears to be some kind of online detection where the error occurs after it connects online and says its checking for updates. :crying:

GAMES LIKE MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT, SEVEN KNIGHTS, RUSH-N-KRUSH, EVIL BANE, etc detect xposed installer. Xposed modules do not hide xposed from these games either ( such as rootcloak, denying permissions, etc ).

I originally posted the "how-to" responding to another users thread:

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/develop...lertcode-2-t3265279/post67346433#post67346433

I decided to start a new thread and post the solutions here.

There is no need to uninstall xposed, nor is a reboot required!

Last edited:

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
The basic solution is as follows:

Using a file manager app with root, in the /data/data folder,
simply rename the folder called de.robv.android.xposed.installer
( i rename it to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 )
Then launch the game, future fight. (Works fine for me)
you do not have to reboot! Just rename the folder.

When you are done with game and exit it, dont forget to rename
the xposed installer folder in /data/data back to de.robv.android.xposed.installer

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
ic_launcher-256.png

Here is a way to use scripts instead:

Install from the playstore these 2 free apps ( no ads )
(1) AUTOMATE
(2) TASKER PROCESSES RUNNING (KC)

In AUTOMATE, click on the community icon on top toolbar and from the GAMES category download these scripts I created:

MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT (UPDATED)*
**** UPDATE! **** " bypass Netmarble's XPOSED Security Alert Code 2"
has been updated to "bypass XPOSED Security Alert Code 2 (UPDATED)"

The 1st script is a launcher for Future Fight that automatically does everything in 1 click.

the 2nd script is a toggle on/off ( ie. renaming ) script with toast messages as an alternative solution & will work will ALL netmarble games. The updated version can deal with duplicate folders, caused by a toggle off & restarting your device ( xposed installer creates another folder if the original is renamed and xposed thinks its missing ).

*note: After installing the above scripts in Automate, be sure to install / configure / allow the required things that Automate says it needs for these scripts, or they may not work! This would be the SUPERUSER & STORAGE permissions.

** another thing you may need to do is go to your system settings, accessibility: under Services, turn on Automate and under direct access, turn on the Universal Access.

Last edited:

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
Last of all, you may use the MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT (UPDATED) script as a TEMPLATE to create launchers for other Netmarble games. Here's how:

In automate, edit the flowchart... long press on a block & select all, then copy the flowchart. Press done.

Create a new flowchart and paste the copied blocks (long press screen)
Then you just need to edit a few blocks:

1. In the flow beginning, change the title to your game. Also, click on the Install Homescreen Shortcut to Add a launcher icon on your desktop.

2. In the Start App Main Activity block, change the package to your game, then change the activity class to your games .main.activity.

3. In the When Running App block, click on the configure button, then select your game in the plugin. Then exit it back to Automate.

Save by clicking Done. You can then edit the properties ( instead of flowchart ) to change the scripts name & description.

Now try out your shortcut on your desktop!

If you upload it to automate community, please include "Thanks DeepPurple72 !" in the description.

*** UPDATE: I noticed after updating the game from playstore, the script kept running after exiting the game & trying to launch it again gave a toast message about automate cannot parallel launch....

*** FIX: Go into AUTOMATE and STOP the script. Then edit the flowchart:
Edit Block #7 ( the processes running plugin ) - click on configure, long press on the
App name & remove, then + ADD the game again from the Installed Apps list.
Save the script, and all is good again. You may need to do this every time you update a game.

PLEASE CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON IF MY SOLUTIONS HAVE WORKED FOR YOU.

Last edited:

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
Xposed modules continue to run while the data folder is renamed, but you will get an error message if you open xposed installer or change modules settings.

If you have issues, try the toggle script to ensure xposed installers's data folder has its original name.

I am running samsung touchwiz stock rom , deodexed, android lollipop 5.0.2 with unofficial xposed framework for Samsung v83 sdk21 (found also on this XDA website)

If for some some reason your version of xposed installer is using a different folder name under /data/data and the above scripts do not work for you, please
post the name of your xposed installer's /data/data folder's name so that I may update the scripts and re-upload them to the automate community to share.

:good: :laugh: :cool:

Last edited:

Jet Scalawag

Jun 18, 2016
Netmarble hates Xposed: THE SOLUTION

Xposed modules continue to run while the data folder is renamed, but you will get an error message if you open xposed installer or change modules settings.

If you have issues, try the toggle script to ensure xposed installers's data folder has its original name.

I am running samsung touchwiz stock rom , deodexed, android lollipop 5.0.2 with unofficial xposed framework for Samsung v83 sdk21 (found also on this XDA website)

If for some some reason your version of xposed installer is using a different folder name under /data/data and the above scripts do not work for you, please
post the name of your xposed installer's /data/data folder's name so that I may update the scripts and re-upload them to the automate community to share.

Very cool! I've been meaning to register here at xdadevelopers for some time now.... my need to deliver a heartfelt THANK YOU has provided me with a good reason!!! :laugh:

Reactions: zetvn

Logue1021

Jun 3, 2016
Hey, so I downloaded Automate, and your Future Fight scripts. I've tried using the second one you mention (the one that toggles on/off), but it won't let me launch the game. The script executes properly, renaming the Xposed folder to have an additional '2', but I'm getting a "Security Alert(code : 2) [GameKiller2]" error. Any idea?

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
Hey, so I downloaded Automate, and your Future Fight scripts. I've tried using the second one you mention (the one that toggles on/off), but it won't let me launch the game. The script executes properly, renaming the Xposed folder to have an additional '2', but I'm getting a "Security Alert(code : 2) [GameKiller2]" error. Any idea?
My scripts are for the "Xposed security alert code 2 error"....

Your message is for "gamekiller", not xposed....

Your game is detecting gamekiller cheat.... you could try exiting gamekiller & starting your game.
I dont use gamekiller personally, but have a similar app called gameguardian, which if I try to run it & launch a netmarble game, the game gives some kind of error - basically, the games uses some kind of online "anti-cheats" blacklist. So long as gameguardian is NOT running, the games I play dont detect it.

If you use any "game cheats" apps ( memory debuggers/editors ), the games will most likely detect them if the cheat app is running in memory ( maybe it autostarts on your device? ). Try to open your "cheat" app, in your case GameKiller2 ( maybe a floating widget icon on your homescreen if its running?), and QUIT it. Then try to launch your game.
If it still gives GameKiller2 error, uninstall GameKiller2, and install GameGuardian instead.
If Gguardian is running, you can exit it from its Settings icon, EXIT. Usually when gguardian is running, there is a floating GG icon you can click on.... GG works fine for me and again, i dont get any game errors so long as GG is inactive. Btw, its free & no ads, and works great!
you can DL gguardian here: https://gameguardian.net/download

Last edited:

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
*** UPDATED the TOGGLE XPOSED ON/OFF script 7/13/2016 ***

Some users may have experienced this issue:

There turned out to be a case, where if you Toggled OFF ( renamed xposed data folder ) and restarted your device, upon startup Xposed Installer creates a new folder if it thinks its "missing" due to it being renamed...

I have updated the script to handle the duplicates folders case. If there are 2 folders, it will delete the new folder, rename the old folder, and show a toast message - basically, removing the duplicate, restoring original folder, with xposed toggled on. The script can now toggle off/on again as normal.

I have tested the updated script, and verified it is working & handles duplicate folders!

It has been uploaded to Automate Community, Games Category, with the TITLE:
"bypass XPOSED Security Alert Code 2 (UPDATED)"

*note: after downloading & installing the new updated script, (1) remove the old shortcut from your homescreen (2) delete the old script from automate (3) create a new shortcut on your homescreen...

*** to create shortcuts for automate scripts:
In automate, EDIT the flowchart
click on the 1st block ( flow beginning block ),
then click on the Install Homescreen Shortcut button
(Then click OK or CANCEL, and DONE to exit the editor):cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunghur

softx121

Jul 31, 2016
when i start.
1 of the block fail
it said "fail java. lang. securityexception: missing com.llamalab.automate.permission.SUPERuser_shell"
what can i do.
from seven knights

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
Notice the error contains superuser:

You are missing superuser priviledges. You must be rooted, and give the automate script superuser rights in automate. Script requires rooted superuser privileges or it will not work!

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
The toggle script may work with other games not by netmarble, that also detect xposed.... will test later and post results...

Last edited:

jxlah

Nov 4, 2013
script error

I'm getting java.lang.IllegalStateException: cd failed when it tries to run shell command superuser. Please advise.

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
I'm getting java.lang.IllegalStateException: cd failed when it tries to run shell command superuser. Please advise.
Are you rooted, and is busybox installed? Did you allow superuser to run automate?
cd is a change directory command...
you could use a TERMINAL app such as TERMUX or similar to test the 'cd' command to see if it can access root only folders/files: or try a root file manager app and see if you can access /data/data folder

in terminal, try:
su (press enter)
cd /data/data (press enter)

* if you get an error, it is a superuser permission issue.

Do have xposed installer v3.0 installed?

Did you ( in automate app ) allow the permissions required to run this script?

Sounds like either a superuser priviledge error or xposed installer is in a different location.
xposed installer is in the /data/data directory - use a root file manager to check on it.

Last edited:

jxlah

Nov 4, 2013
Are you rooted, and is busybox installed? Did you allow superuser to run automate?
cd is a change directory command...
Do have xposed installer v3.0 installed?

Did you ( in automate app ) allow the permissions required to run this script?

Sounds like either a superuser priviledge error or xposed installer is in a different location.
xposed installer is in the /data/data directory - use a root file manager to check on it.
Yes, I am rooted, busybox installed and permissions/su granted. Xposed is installed, or I wouldn't get that error.
Directory is correct as well. Game works when I rename it manually But the script just gives that error. Is terminal emulator required?

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
Yes, I am rooted, busybox installed and permissions/su granted. Xposed is installed, or I wouldn't get that error.
Directory is correct as well. Game works when I rename it manually But the script just gives that error. Is terminal emulator required?
Hmmm.... strange. No, terminal is not needed.
Based on what you say, sounds like automate....

are the services turned on in system settings? Under accessibilty, direct access.
i have universal switch & accessibilty turned on

Try deleting the toggle script, redownload it from automate communtiy games, and allow permissions if necessary. Let me know what happens.

Does /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer exist?

Rename folder to de.robv.android.xposed.installer then try script....

Are you running rootcloak, roothide, or similar xposed modules?
If so, could they be interfering with automate?

What rom are you running?

Last edited:

jxlah

Nov 4, 2013
Hmmm.... strange. No, terminal is not needed.
Based on what you say, sounds like automate....

are the services turned on in system settings? Under accessibilty, direct access.
i have universal switch & accessibilty turned on

Try deleting the toggle script, redownload it from automate communtiy games, and allow permissions if necessary. Let me know what happens.

Does /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer exist?

Rename folder to de.robv.android.xposed.installer then try script....

Are you running rootcloak, roothide, or similar xposed modules?
If so, could they be interfering with automate?

What rom are you running?

Yes, services are on. I'm on LG G4, so direct access isn't an option there. Maybe that is why it doesn't work. Oh well, thank you so much for the help. I'll just do it manually if nothing can be done. It's still a great find, a little troublesome but at least i still get to play my game :)

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
Lol. Yes, at least you can play with xposed. Idk why the toggle script doesnt work on yours....
i find it odd you can manually rename folder, but get some kind of shell error using automate...
unless your device has some kind of security setting or app preventing it, the script should work.
Im running lollipop 5.02.... which version android are you running?

The script just uses check if folder exists, rename /data/data/folder_name commands. And toast messages. Thats all.

Script requires ( in automate ) 2 installed privileges: superuser & read sd card.
are these privileges installed & enabled for the toggle script?
Perhaps the script cant read root/system folders/files and gives error.
* in addition, your supersu must grant automate root privileges also.

there is no cd command being used.... i will research your error....

Question? Are you using SuperUser or SuperSU app, or are you running a custom ROM?

Im running SuperSU on stock rom.... i read superuser or built-in superuser on custom roms may not work well with automate. If you dont have SuperSU, perhaps try that.

Another thing that could cause java.lang.IllegalStateException errors is if you have multiple profiles on android... you must be primary user.

Last edited:

DeepPurple72

May 30, 2016
It kills my exposed and Gravitybox, why? How to avoid?
The script disables xposed installer!!!!! Did you read all the previous posts, lol!
With the xposed installers data folder renamed, any modules that try to use
the xposed installers data folder ( or running xposed installer ) while "toggled off"
Will cause errors!!!!! Simply toggle "on" xposed, and all should work fine, without rebooting.

That is the price you must pay to keep xposed installed without reboots,
in order to play netmarble games / or other apps that detect xposed installer installed...
there is no other way. Cant have your cake and eat it too as the saying goes.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    41efdba04446386a49ad73573b68755e.jpg

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE SOLUTIONS / SCRIPTS IN THESE POSTS ARE ONLY FOR THE
    "SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 [XPOSED]" error message in games....
    ( they are NOT for OTHER "Security Alert Code 2 [SomeOtherApp]" GAME ERRORS !!! )...

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO THOROUGHLY READ & UNDERSTAND THESE SOLUTIONS
    TO BYPASSING THE "SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 [XPOSED]" game error... Thank you.

I found a good solution to this problem and wanted to share it with the community as many others have encountered this problem...

When trying to play Netmarble games with xposed installed on your android device, the game uses some kind of anti-cheat detection, giving the error message "xposed security alert code 2" and exiting the game.. It appears to be some kind of online detection where the error occurs after it connects online and says its checking for updates. :crying:

GAMES LIKE MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT, SEVEN KNIGHTS, RUSH-N-KRUSH, EVIL BANE, etc detect xposed installer. Xposed modules do not hide xposed from these games either ( such as rootcloak, denying permissions, etc ).

I originally posted the "how-to" responding to another users thread:

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/develop...lertcode-2-t3265279/post67346433#post67346433

I decided to start a new thread and post the solutions here.

There is no need to uninstall xposed, nor is a reboot required!
    ic_launcher-256.png

Here is a way to use scripts instead:

Install from the playstore these 2 free apps ( no ads )
    (1) AUTOMATE
    (2) TASKER PROCESSES RUNNING (KC)

In AUTOMATE, click on the community icon on top toolbar and from the GAMES category download these scripts I created:

MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT (UPDATED)*
    **** UPDATE! **** " bypass Netmarble's XPOSED Security Alert Code 2"
    has been updated to "bypass XPOSED Security Alert Code 2 (UPDATED)"

The 1st script is a launcher for Future Fight that automatically does everything in 1 click.

the 2nd script is a toggle on/off ( ie. renaming ) script with toast messages as an alternative solution & will work will ALL netmarble games. The updated version can deal with duplicate folders, caused by a toggle off & restarting your device ( xposed installer creates another folder if the original is renamed and xposed thinks its missing ).

*note: After installing the above scripts in Automate, be sure to install / configure / allow the required things that Automate says it needs for these scripts, or they may not work! This would be the SUPERUSER & STORAGE permissions.

** another thing you may need to do is go to your system settings, accessibility: under Services, turn on Automate and under direct access, turn on the Universal Access.
    The basic solution is as follows:

Using a file manager app with root, in the /data/data folder,
    simply rename the folder called de.robv.android.xposed.installer
    ( i rename it to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 )
    Then launch the game, future fight. (Works fine for me)
    you do not have to reboot! Just rename the folder.

When you are done with game and exit it, dont forget to rename
    the xposed installer folder in /data/data back to de.robv.android.xposed.installer
    Last of all, you may use the MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT (UPDATED) script as a TEMPLATE to create launchers for other Netmarble games. Here's how:

In automate, edit the flowchart... long press on a block & select all, then copy the flowchart. Press done.

Create a new flowchart and paste the copied blocks (long press screen)
    Then you just need to edit a few blocks:

1. In the flow beginning, change the title to your game. Also, click on the Install Homescreen Shortcut to Add a launcher icon on your desktop.

2. In the Start App Main Activity block, change the package to your game, then change the activity class to your games .main.activity.

3. In the When Running App block, click on the configure button, then select your game in the plugin. Then exit it back to Automate.

Save by clicking Done. You can then edit the properties ( instead of flowchart ) to change the scripts name & description.

Now try out your shortcut on your desktop!

If you upload it to automate community, please include "Thanks DeepPurple72 !" in the description.

*** UPDATE: I noticed after updating the game from playstore, the script kept running after exiting the game & trying to launch it again gave a toast message about automate cannot parallel launch....

*** FIX: Go into AUTOMATE and STOP the script. Then edit the flowchart:
    Edit Block #7 ( the processes running plugin ) - click on configure, long press on the
    App name & remove, then + ADD the game again from the Installed Apps list.
    Save the script, and all is good again. You may need to do this every time you update a game.

PLEASE CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON IF MY SOLUTIONS HAVE WORKED FOR YOU.