★★★Droid DNA OFF-TOPIC THREAD★★★

Search This thread

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
that sounds like a pretty great deal, congrats :D

thanks :D i've missed my DNA since i got rid of it after having it for a month in december (had that dreaded blue dot in the screen, then the swap had dead pixels.... so i just got an s3 instead.) but yeah, i've noticed a small stuck white pixel, which sucks..but oh well. can't get a perfect one it seems.

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
oh nice an offtopic thread!

so i doubt any of you remember me, but i'm back =)
just got a used DNA (only 1 week used) from craiglist with 2 cruzerlite cases and a wireless charger for 425! woot woot

Hell of a deal...wat kinda wireless charger is it?

sent from my beastly powered viper DNA using Tapatalk 2

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
the nokia...no pillow though. he said his friend got it with his employee edition and didn't use it or soemthing. it's just the little black oval piece. the wall plug is a big white clunky thing.

Nice I recently got the nexus orb. Damn thing is pimp ;)

sent from my beastly powered viper DNA using Tapatalk 2

Valendros

Feb 18, 2013
...guys... is a solution for the new OTA coming out soon? I want to f'ing root.

One of these days I'll understand the difference between all this... But is the HTC unlocker site not enough? How do you know if you have OTA or not? I just got my phone a week ago (granted, from work - so who knows how long it was sitting on a shelf) and I have thrown ROMs on it, but it's been far more difficult than I recall my Incredible ever being.

XSWG

Jul 21, 2011
This is definitely my favorite phone as of late. The only thing I wish was available is SD card slot which I hope will be available on the "DNA+" (and availability in white

aZzz.bZzz

Jan 24, 2008
Astana, KZ
hi guys, could someone advice me how to change model number section value? i tried editing ro.product.model in build.prop file and no luck
this worked on my previous one x

SHANENATAS

Nov 23, 2010
Since this is off topic, I have a Toshiba Excite AT300 32GB and my girl has a Asus TF700 32GB with a keyboard. I love the Excite but can't root so it's up on ebay for sale right now and I'm thinking about buying the Asus TF700 32GB. Any input on which is better or is there a root for the Excite?

BFirebird101

Feb 10, 2011
Please tell me y'all have played Bioshock Infinite. It is perhaps the best game I have ever played

Sent from my Vipered DNA
Yes my phone can kill with venom if you touch it without permission and get bit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    duty_calls.png

Bwwaaahahahaha!!!
    it seems like there is a lot of "white noise" in many rom and development/theme threads lately, and i realized we didn't have an off topic/bs thread like most phone subforums seem to. so figured id start one :p

as stolen from rezound thread by YZ:

1. NO FLAMING.
    2. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHICH ROM IS THE BEST, WHO'S THE BEST DEV.
    3. RESPECT EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

mods, would be nice if this could be sticked :angel:
    What is that tech website (im sure there are many) that takes pictures of step-by-step photos of taking apart phones and other electronics where you can also buy replacement parts from them too... im having trouble remembering what it was called?

Its a pretty popular site

Ifixit?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Just saying hi to everyone here! new to the forums! :laugh:
    Just curious. Anybody know what purpose the locator symbol in the statusbar serves?

I didn't check, but I'm pretty sure that shows that network location (non gps) is enabled. So shutting that off should disable the notification.