acore and htccontacts process crash

Search This thread

rizwan65

Oct 5, 2010
Realme C3
Hi
I have been using Jaggyrom 4.1 for last few months on my htc explorer
Few days earlier it started dispaying error android.process.acore and android.process.htccontacts stopped unexpectedely

I searched this forum and google for the resolution of this error but nothing worked

Finally I flashed the latest jaggyrom 5 after wiping everything i.e /facotry reset wipe all, /system, /data, /cache

After setting up all after first boot the problem again starts same error

Your help required

Regards
Rizwan

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
Can anybody suggest a solution for this problem?
I have reflashed the rom many time after wiping everything

If you are using OC then under clock it.. I havent used jaggyrom so cant tell about it perfectly..

And if you r using ext partition.. then format it through any partition wizard software..

If still facing FC's then create a new partition again through recovery.. then flash the ROM again and try..

rizwan65

Oct 5, 2010
Realme C3
Well thanks for your reply
I am not using OC version of Jaggy Rom
I have also tried to flash back 4.1 version the problem persists
I have also tried your suggestions but I came to know one thing
Yesterday I reflashed V.5 of Jaggy Rom from scratch and was not able to add google account in setup due to unavailability of WiFi for few hours
My phone was working fine no such problem occured for 5 to 6 hours

But as soon as I added google account in setup within few minutes the problem started process acore and htccontacts started crashing
After that I again reflashed and turned off my WiFi to check it again same occurred as soon as I added/linked google account with phone

Any suggestion in this view

Regards
Rizwan

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
Well thanks for your reply
I am not using OC version of Jaggy Rom
I have also tried to flash back 4.1 version the problem persists
I have also tried your suggestions but I came to know one thing
Yesterday I reflashed V.5 of Jaggy Rom from scratch and was not able to add google account in setup due to unavailability of WiFi for few hours
My phone was working fine no such problem occured for 5 to 6 hours

But as soon as I added google account in setup within few minutes the problem started process acore and htccontacts started crashing
After that I again reflashed and turned off my WiFi to check it again same occurred as soon as I added/linked google account with phone

Any suggestion in this view

Regards
Rizwan

Well you can do is flash the rom after booting skip adding account.. Finish your setup.. Restart your phone..
Then using wi fi add your google account.. If still problem remains.. Reflash you rom again.. again skip adding account..
Install the two files attached.. Restart your device.. Then try to add acount..