Screen shots

Search This thread

Haxcid

Jul 16, 2010
Ventura
Lets see them home screens.

Here is my first one, just stock for now. Working on some changes.

2ymzor7.jpg

jihuie

Jan 21, 2011
My screenshot using ADW EX launcher with white chrome icons.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1307039895814.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1307039895814.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 761

WillFC2

Aug 1, 2008
Thanks. I bought "Screenshot It" because the trial app worked great. Unfortunately, the paid app doesn't work... all the screenshots come out with a red tint. "Screenshot" works, but won't save my settings. No big deal. I'm just glad that it works.

Triskite, have you tried Quicksettings? It's free in the Market. Quicksettings is very handy and has a button to turn mobile data on and off. I know you asked for a widget, but Quicksettings is so useful, I tought I'd mention it.

To switch 4G on and off I use LTE Switch by Geoffrey Buttercrumbs. It's not a widget, but works like one. All it does is open the built in Mobile network settings screen where you would normally switch LTE off. Just saves a few clicks, but it is handy.

Last edited:

Triskite

Thanks. I bought "Screenshot It" because the trial app worked great. Unfortunately, the paid app doesn't work... all the screenshots come out with a red tint. "Screenshot" works, but won't save my settings. No big deal. I'm just glad that it works.

Triskite, have you tried Quicksettings? It's free in the Market. Quicksettings is very handy and has a button to turn mobile data on and off. I know you asked for a widget, but Quicksettings is so useful, I tought I'd mention it.

To switch 4G on and off I use LTE Switch by Geoffrey Buttercrumbs. It's not a widget, but works like one. All it does is open the built in Mobile network settings screen where you would normally switch LTE off. Just saves a few clicks, but it is handy.

Nice, yeah I like quicksettings, very handy. Will probably put it on the homescreen.

Anyone have thoughts re: mapping the search button?

MXFrodo195

Feb 12, 2011
a6f960bd-bcbc-0658.jpg
a6f960bd-bccd-2cce.jpg

Not rooted yet as my computer just doesn't want to do it!! But i was having fun with WP7 launcher. With android taskbar and widgets. Its growing on me! Realllllllyyyyy smooth.

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA Premium App

S.Meezy

May 29, 2010

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1307414953440.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1307414953440.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 357
  • CAP201106062250.jpg
    CAP201106062250.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

majorpay

Jun 6, 2010
Colorado
Offering a few more screenshots

This is my latest creation. The idea is accessing as many tools in an organized fashion as simply and quickly as possible (minimalist):

vkadu.png
FRnXw.png
huIoH.png

The only thing I have not included here is the other page (I use a 2 page model). The purpose for not showing that page is it has my minimal IM client and minimal Facebook. I achieved maximization of information in a small space by resizing the two clients. And yes, that's an LWP in the background.

The reason you see all those screen indicators on the top is because I was showing my dad how to add screens on my Android....lol

Last edited:

nick99wj

Aug 13, 2010
Rochester, NY
Is there any "launcher" that copies your original set up over? I want to move to something a little less bulky, but dont want to re set up everything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there any "launcher" that copies your original set up over? I want to move to something a little less bulky, but dont want to re set up everything.

Not that I'm aware of... I don't think any of them can keep your screens when switching in between.
    Major, I'm really liking how you set your screens up.

What clock/weather/battery widget is that. Also are you using ADW with a theme i'm guessing?

The clock/weather/battery widget is SiMi clock and the launcher is GO Launcher EX. The circle widgets used to access the icons is circle launcher.
    When trying to change "LGhome.apk" to "LGhome.apk.bak" i'm getting a error message and "the file system is read only"

suggestions?

Assuming you are rooted (a must if you are going this route), in Root Explorer, you will see at the top something along the lines of "Mounted as R/O" and a button that says "Mount R/W" - you must mount read write if you want to change anything. Once again, that requires a rooted device.
    When trying to change "LGhome.apk" to "LGhome.apk.bak" i'm getting a error message and "the file system is read only"

suggestions?

If using root explorer, when you first open it there's a toggle up top. Click where it says "Mount R/W" right below the blue bar across the top...

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
    Hey S.Meezy, How did you install those icons? I know it sounds stupid but I am new to this whole thing. I am rooted and running Revolt 1.3.

using your computer: download the linked files and unzip. place the unzipped folder to root of _ExternalSD so easier for gallery to find(sometimes if files are hidden deep, they are not always found...). may need to reboot for them to show up. follow this video from there:

video 4 u

You ever notice those guys that are into MIUI have some design talent? They may not have the most stable thing on earth, but they have the corner on designing interfaces. Their themed CM7 settings look pretty tops.

Love the icons...

very clean, indeed!