[kernel][27/01/2012][ICS kernel based Paolo Kernel 2.6.35.14]

Search This thread

sweetbinodray

Apr 18, 2009
kolkata
Hi Guys,

First of all I am not a real DEV. I see things, read things and learn from it. That's all.

I have patched Palao's kernel for my use on ICS ROM. Some guys can use it so thought to share with you.

I have not created this Kernel from scratch so haven't changed it's name. Giving full respect to it's DEV.

Change LOG:
Binod_Kernel_Paol_Sys_V1.zip
HTML:
Fixed WI-FI
Fixed Random Reboot
Few scripts for ROM stability

Downlaod: http://www.mediafire.com/?5p4790z44l36qg2

Report if you guys find some bugs. I'll try to resolve it.

Last edited:

Kanad

Oct 26, 2011
can you patch the battery improvement patches from fserve?

Last edited:

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
You cant actually call this ICS Kernel...
The one which lupohirp will release with his next ICS Beta will be considered as an ICS Kernel due to backporting of many drivers to make ICS more stable... ;)

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
The one which lupohirp will release with his next ICS Beta will be considered as an ICS Kernel due to backporting of many drivers to make ICS more stable... ;)

Thats what I said. Bino can't port them, so this is just a BinoKernel

Wait, I'll make a script wich reboots the phone and call it "The ICS script by mDroidd"!

Vir Prudens non contra ventum mingit :)

Last edited:

thachtunganh

Mar 19, 2011
Hà Nội - Hanoi

The backport of Kgsl driver will be hard. I don't think that we just clone the free xperia kernel source then get the patch and patch our kernel source... we still need to modify, beside , the power manager is broken...

sweetbinodray

Apr 18, 2009
kolkata
Guys you are going high. I haven't said that this is my kernel. I even haven't changed it's name. So just stop pissing someone. I patched it for my use. It's working great for me.For the ICS name, It's for ICS ROM that's why ICS kernel.

If you want go ahead and download if not then don't. keep everything very simple.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

First of all I am not a real DEV. I see things, read things and learn from it. That's all.

I have patched Palao's kernel for my use on ICS ROM. Some guys can use it so thought to share with you.

I have not created this Kernel from scratch so haven't changed it's name. Giving full respect to it's DEV.

Change LOG:
    Binod_Kernel_Paol_Sys_V1.zip
    HTML:
    Fixed WI-FI
    Fixed Random Reboot
    Few scripts for ROM stability

Downlaod: http://www.mediafire.com/?5p4790z44l36qg2

Report if you guys find some bugs. I'll try to resolve it.
    Wait, I'll make a script wich reboots the phone and call it "The ICS script by mDroidd"!

Vir Prudens non contra ventum mingit :)

Stop overacting kid! You seem to be getting dax's habits..stop spamming!

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
    Reserved

I think I can utilise it..
    Thanks sweetbinodray :) i'll include in my next build :) howeer can i ask for.you sources??i'm backporting 3.0 drivers :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
    Next job:
    Import kgsl drivers and power manager from 3.0 kernel... :)
    Quite good... keep it up... :)