Official AOKP ~Discussion Thread~

Search This thread

yroc1234

Dec 18, 2011
Honestly I would've PM'd you (or anyone) if you asked nicely for example a couple posts back someone asked and he seemed pretty nice about it so i pm'd it to him. And if you did read everywhere you would know whitehawkx asked for links not to be published for everyone to see. And it is simple to google if you use key words such as "what file hosting websites do devs use" or "popular dev websites" and then you'd find a website like goo.im fairly quickly and then if you searched that website you may find someone called whitehawkx and then you could find all of his progress.
Seriously stop acting like a child its people like you that make developers stop developing because you take them for granted and just want more and more and give nothing in return.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

nice strawman argument.

I never requested the link. I never indicated at all in any way I wanted to take whitehaekx for granted and my post was almost entirley on the the horrible uncollaborative mood of this thread. You were erroneous on all accounts.

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
Im on build 5/19 and it doesn't have call echo ,but no theme chooser camera works does anyone know what build has theme chooser and no call echo?

yroc1234

Dec 18, 2011
Im on build 5/19 and it doesn't have call echo ,but no theme chooser camera works does anyone know what build has theme chooser and no call echo?

I was just trying out the 5/25 build. Call audio is broken in about 10 different ways52, themechooser is there and works, camera is glitchy, there are slightly annoying graphical glitches(everytime you press something the screen flashes). Since no call echo and Camera are big pluses for me are there any other problems with 519 other than lack of theme chooser? I'm gonna try 523_LPA_02 next and edit this with some info on how that runs in a minute.

immunityx

Dec 24, 2008
I was just trying out the 5/25 build. Call audio is broken in about 10 different ways52, themechooser is there and works, camera is glitchy, there are slightly annoying graphical glitches(everytime you press something the screen flashes). Since no call echo and Camera are big pluses for me are there any other problems with 519 other than lack of theme chooser? I'm gonna try 523_LPA_02 next and edit this with some info on how that runs in a minute.

5/23 lpa02 has camera graphic error, call echo and touch scredn lockups

wbexpress

Jan 5, 2007
Philadelphia
5/23 lpa02 has camera graphic error, call echo and touch scredn lockups

And on 5/19 (not 100% certain they are ROM issues or just ICS), but randomly the sync functions will just shut off, and, very often when moving around on the screen the brightness reverts back to 0. Certainly not deal killers, just little annoyances. But, no call echo keeps it a DD.

Last edited:

Devilman539

Jul 22, 2010
Freehold
Seems like all subsiquent builds post Whitehawkx removing the link on rootz are less stable than builds prior to the lock down of the thread. Is that just me?

sbell7105

Jan 16, 2011
Denver
Yeah I had to re flash. The tablet mod had me all messed up I just don't have auto rotate and and the soft light keys I flashed the cm9 fixed zip but it was a no go

There is a flashable zip for the sensor issue on 5/19 a few pages back I don't have it atm or I would post it. I'm running 519 and the only big issue is the speaker phone which to me is nbd.
Mstrk242 posted it so search his posts and you'll find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tdizzle404

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah I had to re flash. The tablet mod had me all messed up I just don't have auto rotate and and the soft light keys I flashed the cm9 fixed zip but it was a no go

flash it after rebooting your phone for a second time. it works for me on both cm9 and aokp

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

the table mod take away theme chooser

xneolithicspx

Jul 22, 2009
Any one have a link to the most usable DD with out call echo if so can someone pm it to me please

Sent from my Galaxy SII T-mobile using xda premium

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
WOW

Im sure we we will see some stable builds in no time at all. Ive been running /519 since it released .. and ive had very few problems .. I flased a few of the others and they were worse so bamb .. give them time to get a open source kernel that ..Will bring More Dev Work and more ports ect.. If I was a dev id be hard at work . but im just NOOB trying to learn .. So I just respect theses guys are not getting paid to bring US Dope ass Rom s MoDZ Ect.. to US .. Keep up the Good Work To the Devs ... For me other than the screen becoming unresponsive every now and speaker phone .. Im GOOD,, ive had no real problems at all .. id say Thats Good for a pre alpha beta ROM .. So Chill.. smoke one down and have a beer help who u can and learn what u can .. The ROMZ BE COMEING
im not trying to be rude or mean to anyone I just have seen people get Worked up and im just saying good things will come ..

xneolithicspx

Jul 22, 2009
OK so anyone running the tablet mod which one are you running? 519 if so does your phone reboot when installing apps

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

yroc1234

Dec 18, 2011
Is there any way to download build 36+ now? I saw 36_01 but I'm not sure if thats 36 or 36+. I'm asking because from what I have heard 36+ is pretty much flawless. I would think it fairly strange that he would keep build 34 through 36 on there but take down the one that was essentially flawless.

EDIT: Though from what I read 5/19 is fairly close to flawless also so I will flash that.

granduke

Mar 1, 2009
Though from what I read 5/19 is fairly close to flawless also so I will flash that.

I'm still on 515-003. I'm thinking of moving to 519 as well. Don't care about lack of speakerphone. But I understand voice input also does not work. Can I get a confirmation?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm baaAAaAaaaAAaaaaAacK!!!
    Just added hercules to the official AOKP build list. Every time a new AOKP build is released you can find it for hercules on http://aokp.co/index.php/releases.

Huzzah!
    Wonder if this is a linaro build..

Of course. ;)
    just tried that, doesnt work and i friggin want this theme lol, it says "this theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied.

That randomly happens with themes sometimes. The way to fix is change back to the "system" theme, reboot, then apply the new theme and it should work np.

Also, uploading build 0621 now. Changes included:

~some audio changes (no idea if pandora is fixed, I no longer have this phone)
    ~SNEAK PEAK AT UPCOMING FEATURES
    - Weather panel on lockscreen
    - Weather panel on pulldown shows when it was last updated
    - DRM blobs included so Hulu Plus should now work (this might have been in previous update...)
    - NFC polling (settings > more...)
    - NEW ACHROMATIC THEME BY KWES1020
    ~ not final version as it still needs tweaking - will be included in AOKP in the future.

EDIT: new build is up!
    Reboot fix has been merged into AOKP. Thanks again Eugene. ^^