[Q] How do I unlock and root ASUS Fonepad K012?

Search This thread

irfanjunaid

Mar 21, 2013
India
Hello, can you tell me what worked on your fonepad 7 exactly ?

Thank you so much <3

Hello, has anyone tried this method for k012 with WW build and android lollipop?

www.bospulsaonline.com/cara-root-android-lollipop-versi-5-x-asus-fonepad-fe170cg-k012/

Just use the google translate on the page.

The link is the old method and its working. Just reboot to temporary CWM, choose supersu zip and flash it. Your device should be rooted. Until kitkat, rootzenfone.apk was working fine but not with lollipop. Hopefully we still have this method.

Reactions: zennai
Jan 30, 2021
Hi,One click root(Comes with apk type that installs on phone) and Dr fone-root(PC Only) can root your device,I have this device too and I found these two ways.(They are need you to connect to Internet)

Jan 30, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۱۰۲۰۲-۱۱۰۲۰۱_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۱۰۲۰۲-۱۱۰۲۰۱_Chrome.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi I've been researching and trying to unlock and root my device since the day that I bought it about 2 weeks ago. It's a great device but i can't live without root.

I've tried doing a fastboot oem unlock but to no avail, it gives me a command unrecognised error. I've tried using all other exploits for Android 4.3 and no success either. I've taken photos and screenshots should a developer here is able to assist. Thank you.

Model: Asus Fonepad K012
    Android Version: 4.3
    Processor: Intel

Any help to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Hello, can you tell me what worked on your fonepad 7 exactly ?

Thank you so much <3

Hello, has anyone tried this method for k012 with WW build and android lollipop?

www.bospulsaonline.com/cara-root-android-lollipop-versi-5-x-asus-fonepad-fe170cg-k012/

Just use the google translate on the page.

The link is the old method and its working. Just reboot to temporary CWM, choose supersu zip and flash it. Your device should be rooted. Until kitkat, rootzenfone.apk was working fine but not with lollipop. Hopefully we still have this method.