Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Not at all

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
I've lost functionality on some of the top special keys on the dock after flashing these

Wifi, Brghtness, Screenshot etc - none are working

Any ideas? - I've disabled the ASUS keyboard and set it back to how it was but no joy

Kingzak34

Jan 5, 2011
South
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus One
Relash the rom and before flashing asus mod, delete all keyboard parts.I've to see why it acts like this.

Do you know if last TWRP has aroma working ? This way I can make custom installation process.

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
Ah ok thanks

Im still using 2.3.2.3, but haven't heard anything about it being included in any of the latest builds, I think there was either a problem with recovery size being too large or the TF not supporting Neon, can't remember exactly

Kingzak34

Jan 5, 2011
South
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus One
I forgot to mention that I loose functions of timduru`s katkiss rom when I flash this, some features stop working like dock keys, usb ports stops working, and modding the navigation bar (the multiwindow icons cant be removed)

For dock keys I know for other problems I don't have such things only dock keys

* Tapatalké depuis mon Nexus 4 MIUI ! *

Reactions: Finrod Paradox

Kingzak34

Jan 5, 2011
South
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus One

onlybob

Dec 11, 2012
Moto G 5G
I used to like the Asus Honeycomb / ICS keyboard too, specifically for the number keys row.

Then I found out that with the Android Keyboard (AOSP) and Google Keyboard, you can easily add a PC style layout which gives a more 'traditional' look which includes a number keys row.

But thanks for making this an available option to those who want it.

Question, though... How does SuperNote from the TF300 Android 4.2 update compare to SuperNote Pro that's available on Google Play? Asus offers that as a free app there.

This is to address your supernote pro question. When you try to migrate your notes from the previous version of supernote, it force crashes. When you make new notebooks and try to edit them, it FCs. This is my experience and I had a terrible time with it. Oh and they boast that you can sync your notes to your PC but they don't state that you have a very small page limit per month and to remove the limit is $50 yearly. Have they lost their minds?

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
I have ported most of the apps from the 701, but I don't know how to make a zip.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

jh1969

Jan 24, 2014
I've lost functionality on some of the top special keys on the dock after flashing these

Wifi, Brghtness, Screenshot etc - none are working

Any ideas? - I've disabled the ASUS keyboard and set it back to how it was but no joy

Hello, i've installed Asus app on KK442#019 and i got problems with somes dock keys, lock / unlock don't work & in capital letter mode i must shift again, to have the number. is it possible to uninstall it (without reflashing the room), because only things i need were asus wall paper & weather widget. Thanks in advance

Kingzak34

Jan 5, 2011
South
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus One
Hello, i've installed Asus app on KK442#019 and i got problems with somes dock keys, lock / unlock don't work & in capital letter mode i must shift again, to have the number. is it possible to uninstall it (without reflashing the room), because only things i need were asus wall paper & weather widget. Thanks in advance
I think for now best fix is to relash the ROM, not really a big deal I think ?

Anyway, I'll put a zip with 4.3 asus keyboard, for now it's 200Mo+ so I've to find what I can remove from package before posting it.

Or if you wait some hours I'll post you a quick fix
I'm sorry for this problem.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone, I'm currently making port of Asus Applications for AOSP 4.2 based ROMs on our beloved TF01.

Please : MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING

For now the mod includes :

• Asus Onscreen Keyboard ( from TF300T 4.2 Stock ROM )
    • AsusDayScene Live Wallpaper and Weather Widget ( Extracted from here : http://bit.ly/1bLClvG )
    • Asus stock BootAnimation ( from TF300T 4.2 Stock ROM )
    • Asus Dual Battery Widget ( from TF300T 4.2 Stock ROM )
    • Both My Water 1 & 2 Live Wallpaper ( from TF300T 4.2 Stock ROM )
    • Supernote ( from TF300T 4.2 Stock ROM )
    • Trebuchet Launcher with Asus Stock wallpapers ( from Stock ROM, modded by myself )
    • May work in 4.3 + Too, I didnt test

KitKat edition V1 includes :

• Asus Calculator App
    • AsusDayScene Live Wallpaper
    • Asus stock BootAnimation
    • Asus Calendar
    • Both My Water 1 & 2 Live Wallpaper
    • Asus Story app with Asus Studio
    • Asus Task app
    • Asus Weather app and widget
    • May work in 4.2 and below, I didnt test

Asus Keyboard For Jelly Bean AOSP V1 :
    • Should work on 4.3 and 4.4 if you dont have Dock Keyboard like transformer devices.
    • May break keyboard dock shortcut for transformer devices, make a backup.

Asus Keyboard KitKat Edition ( for 4.3+ ) V1 :

• I tested, with KatKiss 4.4, dock keys works, keyboard works.
      [*]It is around 300MB Big, PLEASE BE SURE to have enough space in /system partition !
      [*] BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP
    • If it doesnt work, restore your backup and try the 4.2 one. If you dont have transformer device with dock, it should work properly.

For now, I'll only put keyboard on a separate zip cause I think people may have interest for it and not for the whole package.
    I'm verry happy that I now got Asus keyboard, cause it's really good instead of Google one on Tablet.

If someone want something specific, tell me, I'll upload separate package.

In fact these mods should work on almost all devices except moded Trebuchet one.

I'll try to get other apps working in future, but can promise anything.
    I hope someone will be intersted in this, anyway I did it for me :)

See Post 2 for download
    Downloads :

Asus Mods Folder on Wuala

Screenshots ( From First Asus pack only, for now ) :

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Changelog :

2014/04/03--------------------:
    First Asus Keyboard KitKat Edition release

2014/03/30--------------------:
    First KitKat Edition release

2013/08/01--------------------:
    First release
    any eta for the updates?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

I'm busy with some other projects, but not abandonned yet.

And as I said, I need to find a way to get keyboard lighter, it's around 150MB...
    Anyway, I'll try to do my best to release an update ASAP ;)

"Envoyé depuis mon Transformer TF101 avec Tapatalk"