32/64gb class 10 memory cards

Search This thread

akaTRAP

Mar 2, 2014
I've had mine for about a year with no problems. Love the little thing.

AarSyl

To everyone who has purchased one of these cards, what type of speeds do you get from your class 10s? On Amazon, some brands claim 30MB/s, 45MB/s, and 18MB/s (this was a "no-name" card, sold at a cheaper price than the others...not a real class 10 if you ask me).

Please list both the brand of the card, along with the speed readings. For the most consistent results, please use SD Tools from the play store. It might not be the best, but it is a very small, lightweight, and simple app to use.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ales.veluscek.sdtools

djjozo

Nov 11, 2010
Central Florida
uploadfromtaptalk1395254324007.jpg

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Reactions: AarSyl

djjozo

Nov 11, 2010
Central Florida
Is that the OG Evo or the LTE? My scores are better than that with my class 4...

EDIT: My scores reflect the internal SD. Attached are the scores for my class 4.

agy5egyn.jpg

This is the internal speeds. There's no comparison.

ynaty7uv.jpg

It's the LTE..The bottom pic is ur class 4? If so, holy shizz!! What brand of sd is that u got there? I do remember getting better speeds on my 32gb kingston class 4 and thats with the typical 2048kb buffer size on both of course.

Psycario

Oct 24, 2014
I use the 32gb sandisk class 10. I had a 64 but it wasn't class 10. went to buy one and they only had 32's in class 10. so far so good

Reactions: djjozo

Top Liked Posts