1900 mAh Battery

Search This thread

crazyg0od33

Aug 10, 2010
Ok, so my 1900 mAh batteries just came in from HERE and I popped one into my phone while charging the other in the wall charger that's included. I charged my phone to 100%, and immediately after I removed it from the charger it has dropped already to about 90%.
I'm assuming it's because the battery stats are for the smaller capacity stock battery. So I feel like i just need to calibrate the battery. What's the best way to do this?
Let it 100% drain then wipe battery stats and charge to 100% or what?
Thanks

k_nivesout

Mar 27, 2011
Charge to full
Leave phone plugged in, turn off, and wait for LED to turn green again
Reboot into recovery
Wipe battery stats
Reboot, then unplug

bchandler78

Dec 20, 2007
Replaced the Seidio with this set by far better life! Nice to have an extra battery always ready at any time! Well worth the price.

crazyg0od33

Aug 10, 2010
for me (cant figure out how to get up time vs. awake time) I would say from "normal" use, I have been at one point 19+ hrs off battery hand still had about 70% BUT i dont know how much time was awake time TBH.
Definitely better than stock IMO

Reactions: SandmanEight

bchandler78

Dec 20, 2007
Up Time: 15:25
Awake Time: 3:10

44% Battery Left - Seems to last forever. Great set of Batteries...

k_nivesout

Mar 27, 2011
Shoot, 3 hours awake with 44% left is pretty good. I'm assuming awake=screen on? Was kinda wanting to try these batteries, I don't need two, but I think they're cheaper when you get two.

Last edited:

thebeardedchild

Apr 4, 2011
So can anyone confirm for certain if this is a smart buy? Price doesn't seem all that bad, but it could be bad if the batteries are garbage :D
My girlfriend needs a new battery and made the mistake of buying a $6 piece of crap on Amazon so I'm taking over ;)

OMG_VTEC

Apr 21, 2011
exactly what i did and works beautifully.
and yes its a tight fit but itll work fine. stock case and a body glove and i dont even notice

Skidoo03

Apr 28, 2011
I got a 1900 mAh extended battery with the external charger off of ebay for ridiculously cheap and it's some of the best money I've spent, especially off of ebay.

Ty07allstar

Mar 28, 2010
Nexus 7 (2013)
HTC One (M8)
yeah its like night and day from the 1300 to the 1900. i bought 2 and gave one to my friend. i even have the 1750 (aka 1500) sedio and its WAY better than it.

You really think? I have two of the 1900's and the first one I used caused my GPS to not lock on and the battery life wasn't all that noticeable. I'll have to try my other one and make sure that my battery terminals are clean.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How does this battery fit in the Inc? Do you need a different backing for this?

It's snug, but once the back snaps on its fine

Sent from my cyanogen modded incredible
    for me (cant figure out how to get up time vs. awake time) I would say from "normal" use, I have been at one point 19+ hrs off battery hand still had about 70% BUT i dont know how much time was awake time TBH.
    Definitely better than stock IMO