[KERNEL] SP-ROOT - GT-I9000 ROOTED STOCK Kernels - by stock+ Team (ALL NEW VERSIONS!)

Search This thread

CatalystWon

Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver
As not all ClockworkMod versions are compatible it would be very helpful if the CWM version number were clearly stated in your kernel listings - Thanks! :)

CatalystWon

Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver
Thanks but that is more than just a rooted kernel isn't it?

It includes some tweaks and CWM. You can use Kernel Flasher to backup/restore your current kernel. Then you can try the Semaphore kernel to see if it works for you. :)

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Any idea what has changed from JW5?

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
We don't care about "tweaks", this is STOCK kernel rooted. Its for people who only want root, not "tweaks".

Ping-Pong

May 29, 2012
noone have the changelists aside of samsung internls :)

closest you can get is deodex / decompile and compare versions

thats what i do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

Stock+ Team ($omator & Grooby) are proud to bring you the latest rooted kernels based on samsung stock kernels that you may find in ROM by Samsung.

Why should i use this kernel?
    Our kernels are uber-minimal modification of stock kernel used only for rooting (no custom recovery is installed). So the kernel it's like stock just rooted, and there is small chance (or any chance) that it will be detected as modified by service center at the first look :)

Please find latest of kernels listed below:

*NEW* ROOTED! I9000XXJW4 - Gingerbread (2.3.6) - CL: 1043937 - B.Date: 19-03-2012 - Download HERE!

Instructions:

1. Flash zImage.tar of choosen kernel using Odin (you will find it in package)
    2. Profit!

What's included in this kernel

- Base image of kernel is 100% pure stock by samsung
    - ClockworkMod Recovery added !
    - Fully rooted (after flash you will have superuser and su installed)

Nothing more, nothing less :) - Enjoy!

If you like our modifications, support us with even a little donation for a beer ;) -> Click to donate!

Don't forget to follow our service at Twitter (@SamsungUpdates) or (soon) Samsung-Updates.com

Best regards for CF for showing us the way and all XDA-DEVELOPERS members! we love ya!
    I maked it easy for you all, kernel is now fully rooted with auto install of su and superuser (no need to run anything after flash)
    it also contains CWM recovery :)

Read first post on more info! Enjoy SP-ROOT !
    Latest kernel added!

ROOTED! I9000XXJW4 - Gingerbread (2.3.6) - CL: 1043937 - B.Date: 19-03-2012
    added to first post ROOTED! I9000XXJVT - Gingerbread (2.3.5) - CL: 617736 - B.Date: Thu Sep 29 KST 2011
    for [FIRMWARE] XXJVT Android 2.3.5 Build Date Sep 29 DOWNLOAD
    Added next (looks like latest) kernel, and more details to them :)