3G not working on s4 mini(GT-i9190)

Search This thread

kimhong007

Jun 8, 2014
Hi everyone!
My phone is in stock ROM and I got problem with my 3G. When I chose "GSM only" the internet work pretty fine, but when change it to "WCDMA only" or "GSM/WCDMA" it change to "emergency calls only" and don't have internet connection. Please show me how to fix this thing.

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
Hi everyone!
My phone is in stock ROM and I got problem with my 3G. When I chose "GSM only" the internet work pretty fine, but when change it to "WCDMA only" or "GSM/WCDMA" it change to "emergency calls only" and don't have internet connection. Please show me how to fix this thing.

Did you check with your carrier to see if you have 3G/4G access enabled? Some carrieres require you to activate it.

Reactions: kimhong007

zlazaar

Jun 6, 2014
You have to ask your carrier for a valid APN and contract a 3g plan

Envoyé de mon GT-I9190

hosein368

May 19, 2015
Hi everyone!

i have this problem too .the phone is for my customer , i wont flash it with last frimware first but I think it have hardware problem ..:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone!

Did you check with your carrier to see if you have 3G/4G access enabled? Some carrieres require you to activate it.