Sep 20, 2010
Hermitage, PA
Haha love that place new ken here

Sent from my PG8610000 using Tapatalk 2

mckees rocks here vin, right up from club erotica :D

Nice! Hermitage here

Are you guys in Pennsylvania? I live in Pittsburgh! Lol

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Yea, as mentioned above, I'm from Hermitage (about 55 miles north of Pittsburgh). I went to Robert Morris University (the campus in Moon township, right by the airport)

Nov 12, 2009
Club erotica is the best deal around. $20 cover and all you can drink. Always a good time. Although Blush and Cheerleaders get all the headline girls

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Reactions: skw5115
:eek::eek::eek::what::eek::D

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Talking about the drive-thru being a great deal. The End Zone has the same one, though, and there you don't have to sacrifice the quality for it. Haven't been to any of them except that one once, but its amazing how they are very popular talking points when you ask people about the schools :rolleyes:

I finally got adb working so it shouldnt be to long now ;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

ADB was broken on this one? Fixing data and wireless should be just swapping out the kernel and then getting the right binaries and stuff to work with a kernel using BCMHD since they have the P2P config pretty hard-coded in those builds.

SoraX64

Aug 23, 2010
Frederick, Maryland (Hood College)
Correct. And that camera doesn't work for CDMA. Far as I know the CDMA version uses the same layout I do, and I can promise the camera is not fully functional

On the newest AOKP build that was posted for CDMA, the front facing camera works and the rear camera opens, it just won't take pictures. We've seen that before.

I've been using Face Unlock since yesterday, and it works fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Functional One S port to the Evo 3D

Progress Update (Thanks to newtoroot):

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Well.......I'm thinking you all might want a taste of the future!

Endeavor 3D
    Based on Virtuous X-Series

Screenshots from Virtuous X-Series:

GDJid.jpg
    03ccM.png
    6Qvu6.png
    RmkzQ.png
    Nphlq.jpg
    as9qq.png
    N236T.jpg
    UtztS.jpg
    70FC4.png
    XcEei.jpg
    btFSi.png
    5iUTm.png

What to expect:

• It Boots!!!!
    • First boot takes a little while...especially after you first unlock to get to setup
    • Android 4.0.3
    • Sense 4.0
    • Working sound
    • SD Card works
    • USB works for ADB
    • Mount sd to PC isn't working
    • No Data, Voice, Bluetooth or WiFi.......yet
    • It's actually pretty quick
    • Not much more than what's listed above

Who made this possible:

• Flemmard
    • Diamondback2010
    • rmk40
    • chrisch1974
    • m-deejay
    • seo
    • eViL D:
    • cypis
    • cjward23

Download Link:
    Here is the update with working call and sms.

TMartin_Endeavor3D_DevTest-2.zip
    Won't be up tonight I have to work in 4 and a half hours.... Gotta sleep bit ill have a build up tomorrow night for sure... The build I fixed was 1.53 Ville I have a newer one also but ill most likely post 1.53 first... Stay posted tomorrow guys ill have something up, but I'm crashing now life calls in a few hours

Okay, I just picked up a spare EVO 3D tonight to give to one of you developers. I'm not sure who to give it to, don't want to step on any toes. Tmartin, this is your thread so please advise and I will get this sent out to one of you guys.

Thanks
    Guys I have 2 problems well maybe 3... 1 is I'm very ocd which keeps holding me back on uploading because I see something else I want to fix.... 2 I have work again at 5am and I'm nit quite done with the Rom and I need to crash... 3rd one is I tried ny hardest to finish before bed... Tomorrow I am up all night because I don't have to work so ill defiantly have it up tomorrow... I still need to make threads and all that junk so I'm kinda screwed right now...

I am really sorry for the delay but ask anyone who uses ny work they say its worth the wait, so give f5 a break tonight and I promise tomorrow we will be flashing

When you need a hand, let me know. I'd be interested to see this thing run. Doesn't seem impossible if the desire hd has it going.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Will do man thanks.... I'll have data working completely in no time

I take that back I have it working now ;) ill post screenshots in a min