[ROM][Kernel:2.6.35.7]MIUI GB 2.3.16

Search This thread

nitindeck

Mar 24, 2011
There is no need of introduction to this amazing rom.

Q. Should i update? But are the benefits? Do HD games & videos works? Whats the base of port?
A. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25284332&postcount=12

WHAT DOESN'T WORKs/BUGs ⇨
■ Camera* (stock camera apk removed, use 3rd party app such as lg camera)
■ Radio (apk removed)
■ HDMI
■ Operator Name is shown UNKNOWN (use miui control panel>operator>custom text)
■ APN Setting aren't generated automatically

WHAT WORKs ⇨
◆ Everything Absent in Not Working

Apps (Added)-
● Stock gallery
● Power
● X5 setting
● Miui Control panel (extended setting)
● Miui Compass
Removed all unnecessary miui crap.

NOTE-
★ To Use this rom you first have to flash either andro-id rc3 or sharp sh8188u stock rom with recovery
★ No Google Apps included

DOWNLOAD LINK-
http://db.tt/OZZp1ZeL (more mirrors are welcomed)

Credits-
★ Zukriaksah
★ Edowar & Tj_Style :D

Last edited:

nitindeck

Mar 24, 2011
318a738d-9e68-c0c5.jpg
318a738d-9836-7745.jpg
318a738d-984d-1485.jpg
318a738d-9860-7137.jpg
318a738d-9874-867d.jpg

Last edited:

phan_tom

Oct 3, 2010
Batam
Wow..
thanks to you that we finally have 1 MIUI rom that based on New Kernel,
hopefully you can still improve the rom further... :D

nitindeck

Mar 24, 2011
yes with all camera apps >> use camera360, lg camera, camera zoom fx, camera pro and all may be the camera.apk needed to recompiled from source (i will update it when there a fix cm7 .35)
with old modules from .32 camera starts fine but as you manually focus or capture, camera fails to connect & this cant be corrected without full wipe

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi
How about battery backup and compare with mokee Rom?
As of now which Rom is best?

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using xda premium

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
How about battery backup and compare with mokee Rom?
As of now which Rom is best?

To compare battery backup fairly, you should first did calibration on each roms, and do fairly like how many and kind of installed apps.

Which rom is best? Depend on taste. Everyone has different taste, just like taste one food. Different people can has different opinion.
So... for the best think for you, you should taste them one by one :D, use each installed for about 2 days, Then decide which one is the best for you.

Sent from my bike using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi
To compare battery backup fairly, you should first did calibration on each roms, and do fairly like how many and kind of installed apps.

Which rom is best? Depend on taste. Everyone has different taste, just like taste one food.

Sir what about yours

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
Sir what about yours

For me... my last miui gb port based on .35 kernel is still my best since it's very easy to use, good battery backup, no icv issue, no lag, but now I'm still evaluating abenagiel's MoKee, that rom seems promising. But it is only my 2 cents.
Best for you could be different, I don't know.

uemuem

Jul 29, 2009
Shanghai
For me... my last miui gb port based on .35 kernel is still my best since it's very easy to use, good battery backup, no icv issue, no lag, but now I'm still evaluating abenagiel's MoKee, that rom seems promising. But it is only my 2 cents.

Please upload your latest MIUI,Thx!

发送于 ViewSonic ViewPad4 on CK's MIUI2.4.6 使用Tapatalk

Last edited:

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi

Bro I haven't try miui but I am on mokee and abenageil is working on issues but now I love to try miui Rom

Arya_3RDNumber

Feb 26, 2012
LG V20
Hi all,,I was found ICS gravity rotation for MIUI GB,,unfortunately,,that is specially for Galaxy S(on Miui.en forum)
Is possible if we edit framework??
It could be great if MIUI ROM has ICS Rotation like CM7 n mokee os

Someone who can and understand to edit framework for make ICS Rotation working,,please share for all people :D:D:D

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk 2

vijayar

Oct 2, 2011
Bangalore

Good to have you back CK, missing your ports and updates, planning to share your. 35 miui port anytime soon?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no need of introduction to this amazing rom.

Q. Should i update? But are the benefits? Do HD games & videos works? Whats the base of port?
    A. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25284332&postcount=12

WHAT DOESN'T WORKs/BUGs ⇨
    ■ Camera* (stock camera apk removed, use 3rd party app such as lg camera)
    ■ Radio (apk removed)
    ■ HDMI
    ■ Operator Name is shown UNKNOWN (use miui control panel>operator>custom text)
    ■ APN Setting aren't generated automatically

WHAT WORKs ⇨
    ◆ Everything Absent in Not Working

Apps (Added)-
    ● Stock gallery
    ● Power
    ● X5 setting
    ● Miui Control panel (extended setting)
    ● Miui Compass
    Removed all unnecessary miui crap.

NOTE-
    ★ To Use this rom you first have to flash either andro-id rc3 or sharp sh8188u stock rom with recovery
    ★ No Google Apps included

DOWNLOAD LINK-
    http://db.tt/OZZp1ZeL (more mirrors are welcomed)

Credits-
    ★ Zukriaksah
    ★ Edowar & Tj_Style :D
    hye bro where are you going right now,why you dont port rom anymore,why you dont try to port rom ics,like miui v4 or ligux v4 or dioxin os v4..we all need you,zuk right now already change for he phone but he still help we us and you please active again for forum
    fih-fb0 we all need you,you are good to port rom for fih-fb0 like zuk...

In this months I'm very busy in the real work elol... doing smartcard stuff. I would like to port again, maybe next week I will have time to do it, but not really sure. Now 9:50pm here, I'm still in the office. Sometime I busy at the weekend to.
    Thanks to tapatalk, I can browse xda with it in my spare time.

Good to have you back CK, missing your ports and updates, planning to share your. 35 miui port anytime soon?

Maybe next week, still want to customize a little thing. But also want to make a little move, hope I'll have time to do it.

hye bro where are you going right now,why you dont port rom anymore,why you dont try to port rom ics,like miui v4 or ligux v4 or dioxin os v4..we all need you,zuk right now already change for he phone but he still help we us and you please active again for forum
    fih-fb0 we all need you,you are good to port rom for fih-fb0 like zuk...